Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (251257 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by debbie77: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ok!tnks a lot,I was tinkin it wil afct my orientatn postin bcox I would like 2 b postd 2 a near by place durin d orientatn camp havin filling my marital status on d online registeratn.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by angelo2015: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
thanks olatunji and ezystar. but the problem now is that she is not married. Can she still be redeployed?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ezystar(f): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
angelo2015:
thanks olatunji and ezystar. but the problem now is that she is not married. Can she still be redeployed?
Without those documents, I don't think she will be allowed to be redeployed...but she can just pray not to be posted far off or possibly work her posting to her base...but 4 all nusring mothers, she won't be allowed to stay in camp..once she's done with her registration and swearing in day, all nursing mothers and pregnant women will be asked to go home and come back on passing out day
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Medley(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
hilsocial:

Send ur details to ur friends incase. Am nt in Imo too so dats what i will do too,

hilsocial,were is d place of meeting? Is it at Student affairs unit @sosc building? And what time is it? Who are we meeting? Thanks for ur reply
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Medley:

hilsocial,were is d place of meeting? Is it at Student affairs unit @sosc building? And what time is it? Who are we meeting? Thanks for ur reply

Honestly, i dont know. I think is btw student affairs and senate. If u reach u ask na.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by munalight(f): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
ifex867:
CC: Sodiqyinka
CC: Chukki2014
CC: Tolustz

Pls come to my aid......this is entirely my fault.......I beg of u
I got and printed my callup-no after my online registration but I recently misplaced d print-out containing the callup-no.
And now am in dire need of my callup-no, and don't know wat to do...I tried accessing my registration status but the nysc website az closed all entries for correction or editing...
Av also tried calling SIDMACH and NYSC head office ....but all are switched off....

pls help me guys
U can log in to ur dashboard now; I just checked mine.

my login details:
name: NGALORU KENNETH NNAEMEKA
REG NO: 20091668505
jamg reg no: 92255294EH
email: kennethngaloru@rocketmail.com
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Suzyky4u(f): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
tolustx:

Since registration hs closed now, pls put ur mind @ rest. Since u ve ur green card already,
jst tke dat wit u to camp. I believe d signature stuff may jst be a rumour. U even have notin to do abt it now so just relax...
Cc:mickey45

Ok. Thanks.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by munalight(f): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Suzyky4u:

Ok. Thanks.
U can log in to ur dashboard now, d portal is open.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Xcozee(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hey guys! Nysc's portal is still opening! Does it mean
d closing date is been extended? what do u fink?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by angelo2015: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
thanks ezystar
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by produce(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
ifex867:
CC: Sodiqyinka
CC: Chukki2014
CC: Tolustz

Pls come to my aid......this is entirely my fault.......I beg of u
I got and printed my callup-no after my online registration but I recently misplaced d print-out containing the callup-no.
And now am in dire need of my callup-no, and don't know wat to do...I tried accessing my registration status but the nysc website az closed all entries for correction or editing...
Av also tried calling SIDMACH and NYSC head office ....but all are switched off....

pls help me guys

my login details:
name: NGALORU KENNETH NNAEMEKA
REG NO: 20091668505
jamg reg no: 92255294EH
email: kennethngaloru@rocketmail.com
why make such a mistake ? you have to be careful in your official matters in future by the way:

1 Nysc will still notify you on your status through sms & email.

2 Your school will still issue you your call up no and letters of your posting

Cheers...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jamesbro(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
pls just checked my dashboard everything seems fine my call up no is that. but its telling me I have no valid signature. pls help.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by leonard4real(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
hilsocial:
Registration has been extended, dont lose hope. Enter sch on tuesday @FUTO guys in Owerri, a friend said dey want affected pple to come.

Wat date did dey extend it to. Pls I really wana kw. Tanx
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 07, 2015
hilsocial:
Registration has been extended, dont lose hope. Enter sch on tuesday @FUTO guys in Owerri, a friend said dey want affected pple to come.
Extended kwa! Nothing official yet. Schools are only begging them to extend it. Tomorrow will determine cos even posting for stream 1 guys is ready. The reg will determine wen they release that as well. Howdy bro?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 07, 2015
leonard4real:

Calm down bro. No official news on the extension just yet. Still hear says. It will become clear tomorrow. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by pezin(m): 12:52am On Apr 07, 2015
dyreros:
Good Sir, greetings. I've had issues trying to register for NYSC. The problem is that my JAMB registration number was said not to be in the JAMB database, for which I obtained a new one and did the regularization as requested by JAMB. The problem is that despite haven done that, my status on the NYSC site still remains as it has always been, I still can't register, and this is the last day. I did the regularization on Monday this week. I've been dutifully checking the site for any change to no avail. Other people who had similar issues from other institutions successfully registered yesterday. I don't know why there is no change for candidates from University of Nigeria, Nsukka yet.
I hope you can be of help. Thank you.
plz ooo ur help will be highly apreciated...ma phone no. 08069090087....I jst need info on hw to go abt it..tnx
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bennygreat1(m): 5:56am On Apr 07, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Calm down bro. No official news on the extension just yet. Still hear says. It will become clear tomorrow. Cheers

Good Morning Bro... Itz been a while!!!

Sir,bothered by something... Checked my dashboard and saw msg saying you ve not been mobilised yet cos no valid information frm ur institution,we ve contacted ur institution hoping to hear frm them,and if possible U likely join stream 2. This is after my call up no has been sent to ma fone wit a msg saying U ve successfully been mobilised for batch A 2015,ur call up no is.........

What do U think is wrong Sir?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 07, 2015
bennygreat1:

Good Morning Bro... Itz been a while!!!

Sir,bothered by something... Checked my dashboard and saw msg saying you ve not been mobilised yet cos no valid information frm ur institution,we ve contacted ur institution hoping to hear frm them,and if possible U likely join stream 2. This is after my call up no has been sent to ma fone wit a msg saying U ve successfully been mobilised for batch A 2015,ur call up no is.........

What do U think is wrong Sir?
Did you re-upload the signature? If yes aand you are still getting this... Prepare for stream 2. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by munalight(f): 6:55am On Apr 07, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Did you re-upload the signature? If yes aand you are still getting this... Prepare for stream 2. Cheers
Good morning, boss..pls, wen shud we expect our place of posting? Can I go to camp wit school ID CARD dat has no signature on it?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bennygreat1(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2015
sodiqyinka:

Wow!!! *crying*

Wanted stream one... The signature up loading is not working... If uploaded,go bck the next day U see same msg there! No valid signature for ur reg! Kind of confused on this signature issh..
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Extended kwa! Nothing official yet. Schools are only begging them to extend it. Tomorrow will determine cos even posting for stream 1 guys is ready. The reg will determine wen they release that as well. Howdy bro?

I really dnt knw, sbd in Abj told me. Am just waiting to knw weda it holds. Am fine bro. Hw work?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 8:00am On Apr 07, 2015
leonard4real:

Not official bro. Lets just hope so.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by emphasizer: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2015
wetin #futo do nysc....i am just devastated....
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by emphasizer: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2015
hilsocial:

Not official bro. Lets just hope so.
when would it be relayed to us #extended registration........
cc sodiqyinka
cc hilsocial
cc randy91
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
sodiqyinka pls can u help me knw y de didnt upload some names given to dem last wk frm FUTO cos some saw dias even dis morning why some hv not.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Xcozee(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
hilsocial:
sodiqyinka pls can u help me knw y de didnt upload some names given to dem last wk frm FUTO cos some saw dias even dis morning why some hv not.
what department saw theirs?...@hilsocial
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Xcozee:

what department saw theirs?...@hilsocial

As of Friday, 3 persons frm my dept saw dias. For dos people dat saw dias today, i dnt knw dia dept cos my friend told me dat.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Teyuma85: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
for close to a month nw dat i ve register n i print my call up number bt am yet to receive my own congratulatory text message like others pls y?n hope no bad effect
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by 2el(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
On behalf of all prospective corps member for #15, pls help us appeal to NYSC to release our TIME TABLE, so we can plan ahead for a better 2015, most of us will have to stay at home for 1 year, we don't wanna get ourselves into Programme, and end up not writing the exams especially professional course like ICAN which exam is dated to hold November 2015, most of the PCM who will be on part time Job will know how to deal with rules of engagement with the Employer.

Thanks
All PCM #B15

Sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Teyuma85:
for close to a month nw dat i ve register n i print my call up number bt am yet to receive my own congratulatory text message like others pls y?n hope no bad effect

same wit me ooo....hope dia is no problem

cc:sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
kogistan:

pls sir sodiqyinka, i graduated from abu zaria last november; i saw from the other
thread of Batch A, some jamb
registration number were confirmed by
you to be invalid, pls what may be the
cause and the implication on the
mobilization process of such person?
I am asking cos in my jamb admission
status i saw a different admission status
from my other choice institution, i did
not see dat of A.B.U
i did not do change of institute, in 2010 we (jambite) had 6 choices of institution; two university, two poly and two colleges of instition. it was jamb dat offered me d admission. am PCM B15 pls sodiqyinka.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by lindyway06: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
pls moderator l couldn't find my name on senate list pls help me wat can l do here's my email maryedwin50@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.