Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (251249 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by 1191chi: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
sir sodiqyinka my own case is that after registering and alli found
out that my name appears two i went to complain in the sch and i
was told that there is no problem since am not sharing matto
number with anybody in my dept and also am not sharing names
with any body in my dept that i have no problem i jst want to
know sir if am in the rite hands plz sir reply
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Moriyadisa: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Greetings to you
Trust you are doing great

This mail is an information, perhaps you know anyone that could benefit.
Please rebroadcast.

QATAR WORK & EARN Moriya Adisa Enterprise Travels. Presents an opportunity for Nigerians to work and earn in Qatar. Are u a hard working man with years of experience as. (1)Painter. (2)Rigger. (3)Electrician. (4)pipe fitter. (5)Gypsium. (6) Labor. Or do you know anyone who can work as follows in Qatar? Will you like to earn up to N150,000 / Monthly. Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!!!Interview/Screening holds after registration closes. Package Inclusions. *Accommodation for 2 years. *2 years resident/work permit visa. *Free transportation to and from work. *Feeding,Insurance and Medicals Requirements: . 1) Ability to communicate in English 2)Most be medically fit. 3)trade/work Certificate. *Visa/Work permit processing takes 3 weeks. *Interview/Screening Venue: Lagos.
Clients will be contacted after sending in the following documents for the first set of screening to Moriyadisa101@gmail.com or Ojosolo@yahoo.co.uk:

1.Scan copy of Data page int' passport. 2. Work/Trade Certificate. 3. Passport Photograph (2 copies) 4.Payments are to be made into the company account (300usd)part payment after you have been successfully screen and interview
Client will balance 800usd after work permit have been granted(package include air ticket)
we are also in need of a couple to work with a fast growing fruit producing company in Cyprus.
please contact us for further details.

Moriya Adisa Travels,
BBM pin;21DAC024
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by cooljude(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
I am a FUTO student and i have done my registeration and gotten my call up no. with what i am seeing here about wrong Jamb reg no, don't tell me that i won''t go for service with this batch because of that issue even though i registered everything correctly with 2014 batch c. How can we pass our message to NYSC decision makers to reconsider this decision. E no go funny if i miss this batch again. Cc sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chellybach: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
kayih:
hi chellybach looks like we have same issues
. Hey kayih hav u sorted out ur issue of mat no used by someone?.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chellybach: 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
akindele16:
my matric number has been used by another person to registered her name is ISOGUN HANNAH ILEMOBAYO matric number is so4/stm/2012/143 and my own details is AGUNLOYE AKINDELE AKINTAJUOLA matric number so2/met/2009/1689. pls help me
. Pls hav u soted out ur issue of matric no used by someone?.I hav d same issue n am confused on wat to do
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chellybach: 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
juiceyjay:
[color=#990000][/color]@Sodiqyinka. My Name still Indicates "N0 VALID DETAILS" but the "MAT NO IN USE" on the status on the senate list has been taken care of. I just need my name to show on the dashboard so I can register successfully. Thanks for your Help so Far God bless u.Today Is the deadline plzzzzz help me look into it. Thank You

Name:Dike williams
Mat No: U2008/1830214
DOB: 17-june-1990
Email:j.splendor@yahoo.com
Institution:University Of PortHarcourt
pls how did u sort out ur mat no issue
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
It won't even get to that stage. She won't get the call up letter. She should take heart and wait for November.

cc:Mr sodiqyinka

pls,I registered with correct details,printed my green card but did nt receive any congratulatory message via SMS by NYSC...pls hope i'll still get my call up letter for batch A..

thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by harleybee(f): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Randy91:

cc:Mr sodiqyinka

pls,I registered with correct details,printed my green card but did nt receive any congratulatory message via SMS by NYSC...pls hope i'll still get my call up letter for batch A..

thanks

But you got it on your dashboard right? If so, you're good to go.
You're not alone as some people also got to have their call up numbers from their dashboards.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by youngestb14: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pls @sodiqyinka I need clarification on this:I couldn't register with this batch cos of my status which says (duplicate jamb number,you cannot register,contact your institution) used by none.I was born august 14 1985 n wud be 30yts before the next batch.hope it won't affect me or if it will,wat shud I do abt it the earlier the better
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 6:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Pls, sodiqyinka, the 16-18 Grace dos it include us with no record found issue or dos that have seen dia names but with issues? Thanks.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Odjirigho: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Please what's the grace period for? Please help throw more light abt it. Thank you
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jaziridon(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
hilsocial:
Pls, sodiqyinka, the 16-18 Grace dos it include us with no record found issue or dos that have seen dia names but with issues? Thanks.
My man abeg wat grace are u talking about
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
jaziridon:

My man abeg wat grace are u talking about

Am not sure dats y i was asking, i hrd de will reopen d portal on 16-18th. So dats y am asking.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Valentineoe(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
@ sodiqyinka. Good day, Please I have an issue with my jamb reg number.
All other details seems to be correct but I was given a
wrong jamb reg number which i registered with.
The Jamb reg number I was given is *****
and my correct jamb number is *******. Would be glad
if you could help me rectify it.
Here are some other details you may need.
School- Federal university of technology owerri ( FUTO)
Matric No- *****************
Names: Edited upon Request by the Op.
Jamb Numbers
Wrong Jamb Reg number-**********
Correct Jamb Reg number-*********
Thank you.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tboy11(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good evening people ...I have registered and gotten my call up no. but the difference is that my date of birth is different from the one I used to check senate list. My original DOB is 28-10-1987....on my green card what I have is 10-01-1987....I have tried to get the WAEC verification pin but couldn't get. Please is this disparity going to affect my posting ? Response please oooo
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tboy11(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
It won't even get to that stage. She won't get the call up letter. She should take heart and wait for November.

Good evening sodiqyinka ...I have registered and gotten my call up no. but the difference is that my date of birth is different from the one I used to check senate list. My original DOB is 28-10-1987....on my green card what I have is 10-01-1987....I have tried to get the WAEC verification pin but couldn't get. Please is this disparity going to affect my posting ? Response please oooo
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Its your reg number now. You are good to go. Cheers
Sir, I registered with wrong jamb no.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jamesbro(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
sodiqyinka. how are u sir? just wanted to ask a question when I checked the portal last I saw my call up no and printed my green card the only issue was it was saying no signature pls I'm I save?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Uzch89(m): 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
princeshiloh:
So u dhe try tell me say NO FUTOITES would serve with this BATCH A15... Cos that's our major problem. Wrong jamb reg no. #crazy people

Im a FUTOITE and all my details from A-Z corresponds bro..
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chrismecus: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2015
Hopez456:
Sir, I registered with wrong jamb no.
Name. Alabede Opeyemi Philip.
School. University of Ibadan.
Matric no. 158430
Correct jamb no. 05267176GA
Wrong jamb no. 06183711CC
Thanks in anticipation.
pls when will Senate uploading of list and correction stop, I need answer. Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by BadmanGozie: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Sometime in June. But camping is on 3rd. November 3rd. Good morning.

OMG!! It has been pushed to November??
You told us #October on #B15 thread.
Why is NYSC treating us this way na.
I never in my wildest dreams, imagined I'll stay at home for one year before going for service- for no fault of mine o.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bushbar: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2015
pls sir sodiq I registered with wrong jamb reg number but I ve gotten my green card and call up number.. pls help me rectify it all other details were correct .(92866968AE. is the wrong one). (92869868AE. is the correct one) my name is ufondu obinna chigozie. Anambra state Uni. matric number is 2009344003
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Uzch89:

Im a FUTOITE and all my details from A-Z corresponds bro..

am also a FUTOITE...and all my details SHARP..
.#GODWON###...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
harleybee:

But you got it on your dashboard right? If so, you're good to go.
You're not alone as some people also got to have their call up numbers from their dashboards.

I saw on my dashboard,,,u ve been processed for batch A...and you will receive ur call up letter later
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bushbar: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
bushbar:
pls sir sodiq I registered with wrong jamb reg number but I ve gotten my green card and call up number.. pls help me rectify it all other details were correct .(92866968AE. is the wrong one). (92869868AE. is the correct one) my name is ufondu obinna chigozie. Anambra state Uni. matric number is 2009344003
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by dexcira(f): 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
sodiqyinka pls help o! correct jamb reg(92188610IF), wrong jamb reg(92368866JC) FUTO
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chellybach: 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pls help me correct my mat no. Udeh ikenna stanley,wrong mat no 09/T/7673 correct mat no 09/R/7673.jamb reg 72999501EG.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bushbar: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
pls sir sodiq I registered with wrong jamb reg
number but I ve gotten my green card and call up
number.. pls help me rectify it all other details
were correct .(92866968AE. is the wrong one).
(92869868AE. is the correct one) my name is
ufondu obinna chigozie. Anambra state Uni. matric
number is 2009344003
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by harleybee(f): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Randy91:

I saw on my dashboard,,,u ve been processed for batch A...and you will receive ur call up letter later

What about your call up number? Is it also on the dashboard? If yes, then you're good to go.
Like I wrote before, some people got the message on their dashboard and not through SMS.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hopez456(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
chrismecus:
pls when will Senate uploading of list and correction stop, I need answer. Thanks
Sincerely I Don't know. but I guess it has stopped.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bushbar: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
bushbar:

pls sir sodiq I registered with wrong jamb reg
number but I ve gotten my green card and call up
number.. pls help me rectify it all other details
were correct .(92866968AE. is the wrong one).
(92869868AE. is the correct one) my name is
ufondu obinna chigozie. Anambra state Uni. matric
number is 2009344003
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ohiidl: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pls sir,mine is dat i registered last yr n also paid online bt i was nt mobilised despite d fact dat my name was on d senate list n dis tym again my name is on d senate list bt cnt register.d status there said sum1 has already used my mat no last batch.i went 2 sidmach office n was told to gt nysc mail dem 1st b4 dey cn open d site for me to register.wat do i do sir?i feel like am frustrated already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.