Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Romantic Chat Short Story Between Lurrenz & Florrenz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Chat Short Story Between Lurrenz & Florrenz (8203 Views)

Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Chat Short Story Between Lurrenz & Florrenz by uchebest2006(m): 12:26am On Mar 11, 2015
This Is A Romantic Short Story Between Two Lovers
Who Later Fall In Love And Get Married To Each Other.

Yep...am starting a new story after i lost it during
Nairaland tsunami.
I need your support,criticism,
encouragement.There is always a place called "Forward",in every mans life.

All Rights Reserved:
This work exclusively belongs to 'uchebest2006' .
As for copyright..... I'm just doing it for pleasure,attention
and the love i have for Romance forum on Nairaland.
Re: Romantic Chat Short Story Between Lurrenz & Florrenz by uchebest2006(m): 12:39am On Mar 11, 2015
Lurrenz: Hallo!
Florrenz: Hi

Lurrenz: How re you dowie?
Florrenz: fyn

Lurrenz: Am api to meet you
Florrenz: How did you get my bbm pin?

Lurrenz: Oh! jux saw it on bbm exchange Thread via nairaland.com.
Florrenz: I see!

Lurrenz: so what is the name?
Florrenz: Florrenz.......... and yours?

Lurrenz: Lurrenz
Florrenz: Hmmmmmm!

Lurrenz: As if we are sharing the same suffixes
Florrenz: Exactly!!!

Lurrenz: Your name delights my tongue.
Florrenz: Thanks!

Lurrenz: You have a pointed nose, jux feel like planting a kiss on your nose.
Florrenz: Lolz! You are funni; Hope you are not one of those guys that use ladies & dump them.

Lurrenz: Haaaa.... Not rily babe, I think we can know each other more.
Florrenz: kk.............. so what do you do for a living?

Lurrenz: Am an accountant and you?
Florrenz: Am a Nurses

Lurrenz: Wow! I know you are taking good care of your patience?
Florrenz: Yea.............. I do.

Lurrenz: Can we have a date?
Florrenz: Yep......... if you wish.

Lurrenz: Kk...... page me your number so that I will give you a call.
Florrenz: Aiit.......... 0803383****!!

****Lurrenz called Florrenz, they discuss many things about their self and they fix a date in a love garden close to GRA.......... the same estate where lurrenz stays*****
(CHATTING CONTINUE)

Lurrenz: Hi Pweerie
Florrenz: Alo dear

Lurrenz: You have a sexy voice..... it is Jux angelic
Florrenz: That’s what my friends due say.

Lurrenz: Am api to see you 2day.
Florrenz: Me too.

Lurrenz: I love everything about you.
Florrenz: Awww!! Like what dear?

Lurrenz: I love your cherubic eye, your sleek leg, your warm wetness mouth.
Florrenz: Hmmmm ......... am flattered.

Lurrenz: How do you feel to meet me?
Florrenz: I think you are handsome. I love your hairy skin, you are tall and you hv a sexy eye.
I think we share things in common.

Lurrenz: Wow! Thanks, think so.
Florrenz: Yep.

Lurrenz: My heart slammed against my ribs, when I saw you, like a mythical enchantress who’s cast a spell over me.
Florrenz: Thanks, but I don’t want to fall in love with you, coz of what my Ex did to me.

Lurrenz: Am not like other guys.
Florrenz: I know...... How can I trust you and give you my heart?

Lurrenz: Trust is something that has to be earned.
I enjoy the company of a beautiful desirable lady like you.
Florrenz: Okay.

**Florrenz Head pounding like a kodo drummer, she felt like a melting ice cream***

Lurrenz: Can we have a sex chat?
Florrenz: What do you gain from it? Am not close to you, you gotta get arouse you know if am interested.

Lurrenz: Yep.... can we?
Florrenz: Please ride on dear.

Lurrenz: I wish my tongue will tickle your ears & explore the warm wetness of your mouth. Let me lick your nipples & feels them grow hard against the tip of my tongue.
Florrenz: Awww…..I feel happy to see your hairy skin down south of your naval, and may be deposit a noiseless kiss on your stomach.

**Lurrenz Zoomed her picture and he giggled**

Lurrenz: I love your skin too.... wish to see your unclad body someday.
Florrenz: May be, you will see it someday under a condition.

Lurrenz: What condition?
Florrenz: I have guarded my heart carefully, so tenaciously protected that any guy that will see it will marry me. It is meant for my hubby.

Lurrenz: Lolz.... I see
Florrenz: What’s funni about it .... I mean it

Lurrenz: Then I think you are the lady am looking for, the mother of my unborn children.
Florrenz: Let it be reality

Lurrenz: It is
Florrenz: Okay

Lurrenz: I think that am in love with you.
Florrenz: So?

Lurrenz: I want you more than I have ever wanted any lady in my life. You are beautiful, you beauty can catch any man’s eye.
Florrenz: I think you are a good guy, your hairy skin is what every lady cherish to have. When you touch my chin, then you lightly traced my bottom lip. A current of pleasure shimmered from that point all the way down to my bare toes.

**Lurrenz Laugh sheepishly and florrenz copied lurrenz Picture and save it in her photo gallery**

Lurrenz: I love you harder & stronger than anyone else ever. And I think you are a beautiful lady, both on the inside and the outside.

**Florrenz Smile as if on a toothpaste commercial**

Florrenz: Let me beam you some info............ I like guys that are good in bed, not more about big dick, but been romantic enuf, to make a lady shed tears of ecstasy. A guy that knows how to bang, not more of the banging, a guy that can make a lady moaned & cry in a romantic way.
Lurrenz: Wow!!!
**Lurrenz was amaze .......... Four minutes without a reply. Still reading the lines of florrenz message**

Florrenz: Are you there?
Re: Romantic Chat Short Story Between Lurrenz & Florrenz by guente02(m): 1:54am On Mar 11, 2015
So? grin grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Chat Short Story Between Lurrenz & Florrenz by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 11, 2015
And...............?
Re: Romantic Chat Short Story Between Lurrenz & Florrenz by hammedkola(m): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2015
Blebleswag:
And...............?

see your face..."and....?" cheesy
Re: Romantic Chat Short Story Between Lurrenz & Florrenz by princessstella1(f): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmm...interesting!!!!! wink wink. Abeg come and update more.
Re: Romantic Chat Short Story Between Lurrenz & Florrenz by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2015
hammedkola:

see your face..."and....?" cheesy
So.....?
Re: Romantic Chat Short Story Between Lurrenz & Florrenz by uchebest2006(m): 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
CONTINUATION

Lurrenze: Yea Pweerie!
Florrenz: So tell me...... are you romantic enuf, that if you marry me, you can make me shed tears of ecstasy?

*****Lurrenz looking for a permutation to answer her****

Lurrenz: Well, am a guy of few words. I don’t make noise, I make moves, when my moves work, it makes the noise for me. I love you that even anybody with half brain can see that.
Florrenz: So tell me something sweet.

Lurrenz: Which part of your body do you cherish most?
Florrenz: My face, graceful breast, hip & pixy.

Lurrenz: Hmm...... Graceful breast indeed
Florrenz: And what about you, which part of your body to you cherish most?

Lurrenz: Okay..... my face, chest, hairy skin, & my dick
Florrenz: Wow!!

Lurrenz: I want you into me, coz you are the most perfect lady on the lord’s green earth. I wish to see you lie down and allow my foreign object to enter in that your precious hole in your body.
Florrenz: Ah!

Lurrenz: You will shout ...... Chineke, ah; “ah”, ah “........ easy baby.
Florrenz: Am arouse, wish to suck out those liquid milk like things in your foreign object.

Lurrenz: Aww..... that’s amazing, am gonna be shocked.
Florrenze: Hmm….I love the ecstasy, I want you to touch those erogenous zone of my body, telling me, “Babe” I love you.

Lurrenz: Wow! As if you know my mind, that is what I know how to do the best.
Am desperate to feel you, to see your unclothedness against me, underneath me.
Florrenz: I wish too babe...... but you will marry me
Then I will close my eye and we float on a sea of sensuality, where nothing and no one existed but the two of us.

***Lurrenz thinking and made up his mind..... this is my lady, my wife, the mother of my unborn children, I will do that that pleases her. I will marry her. She has a good heart**

Lurrenz: I am in love with you, I will marry you.
Florrenz: I am smiling sheepishly,... Hope you mean what you are saying.

Lurrenz: Yea Pweerie..... Love turns a person inside out & up side down and definitely made them think & do foolish things.
Florrenz: Exactly.

Lurrenz: Yea babe.... I mean what I said can we have another date. Jux in my houz.
Florrenz: Hmm.... it sounds crazy, hope you won’t do stupid’s things we I come?

Lurrenz: No cutie ....i won’t. But don’t be a stranger when you come around, give me a call when you reach.

***During the date, florrenz was engage with a Golden ring, lurrenz cherish florrenz a lot, they had a romantic affairs, with their body dancing the rhythm, only the union can tell .... it was an awful experience for both***
(CHAT CONTINUES)
****It was public holiday, lurrenz did not go out for work, all his thought was to chat all day long with florrenz. He say his morning prayer, take a shower and ate his b/fast. He brings his phone along him, lying down on bed. He pings florrenz******

Lurrenz: Hi the mother of my unborn children.
*****5 minutes ..... without a reply****
Lurrenz: Re you there baby?
Re: Romantic Chat Short Story Between Lurrenz & Florrenz by uchebest2006(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
I rily need ya comment guys......!!! spot my errors.
Re: Romantic Chat Short Story Between Lurrenz & Florrenz by aprilwise(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
I never knew it's a story. Well ride on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. / Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S / When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.