Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. (8517 Views)

My Girl's Pussy Stinks / How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by fineboynl(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
before you all talk of class or the girl you roll with. it has nothing to do with class. the more classic you talk about some time the more smelly it is. the girls I have met with less classy have the least smelling pussy.

imagine you Are chilling inside AC room and pull them off. the smell is not just good inside AC room. to the extent the small hang around on the bedsheets from pussy fluid and you have to wash it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by IceLip: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oga, yo don date Muslim girls b4..No be muslim girl by name oh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by Tozic: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
women have indeed suffered on this forum.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by Justbehave(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
You guys should stop all these rubbish.
Can't we just respect ourselves for once? If you don't wanna Bleep,don't Bleep. Leave their pussies alone. Enough of all these.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by Pubichairs(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
grin

When kids fvck for the first time...

They come here to rant and create useless topics

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
fineboynl:
before you all talk of class or the girl you roll with. it has nothing to do with class. the more classic you talk about some time the more smelly it is. the girls I have met with less classy have the least smelling pussy.

imagine you Are chilling inside AC room and pull them off. the smell is not just good inside AC room. to the extent the small hang around on the bedsheets from pussy fluid and you have to wash it.

It means I have always been lucky, yeah. I don't pray to experience such a thing, fam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by Dobson43: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dear Op.

Desist from making hasty and quick generalized theories.

About women; it's a simple matter. It's either you fúck or you don't. There is no in between. And keep the pussy smell to yourself while you are at it.

Kids......

9 Likes

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Stop f*cking dirty girls!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by Mywd: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eeya.... OP has finally caught std...

Get well soon and stop fvcking dirty pussies

4 Likes

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by Freelane33(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Na God Dey protect all men . Make men self protect themselves . Not always about anything in skirt or pant . Use your brain and not your plug

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by Oyiboman69: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tozic:
Its a faceless forum...those kids are just littering the place with their stupidity and a complete lack of social and moral upbringing.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by anytaij: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Justbehave:
You guys should stop all these rubbish.
Can't we just respect ourselves for once? If you don't wanna Bleep,don't Bleep. Leave their pussies alone. Enough of all these.
you don't need to be angry he has sister or cousins too so all girls them join too .

4 Likes

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by Justbehave(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
anytaij:
you don't need to be angry he has sister or cousins too so all girls them join too .
The thing is getting out of hand.It is becoming so annoying.
Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by Vivianagoja(m): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
anytaij:
Abi
Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by wiseword316(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
fineboynl:

That's where you came out from you know.... You must be breaking your mama's heart.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by Fkj202004: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
fineboynl:

How many ladies have you even dated?

If we check well, you are still a virgin and a broke ass nigga

5 Likes

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by Liliantalks: 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tozic:
you think ?

1 Like

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by GeneralPula: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by Tozic: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Liliantalks:
you think ?
angry

have you replied me in that ur other account or you're still deliberating on what to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by Liliantalks: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tozic:

angry

have you replied me in that ur other account or you're still deliberating on what to say
which account?
Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by Tozic: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Liliantalks:
which account?
angry
Okay.
Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
undecided

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tozic:
...come they said u are me ! Are u are female!
Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
fineboynl:

...My son don't let these arrogant kids here scare u, u shud know few ladies without vaginal odour or vaginal plague don't masturbate! Females who will tell u ,I hate sex but will go behind to masturbate with pestle which crumbles d vaginal wall .... Mine don't smell because I have sex not masturbate unless recently but I do outside masturbation which is sweeter ie clit n labia licking
Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by MetaPhysical: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
OP,
There is a reason God made them pretty and appealing. It is a cover for what is underneath. The prettier the stinkier. I love them pretty.
Drink agbo first, then blow the thing and waka. Dont forget to wash after....you will be ok. grin

kiss to husbandsnatcha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:
OP,
There is a reason God made them pretty and appealing. It is a cover for what is underneath. The prettier the stinkier. I love them pretty.
Drink agbo first, then blow the thing and waka. Dont forget to wash after....you will be ok. grin

kiss to husbandsnatcha
...Where is your sense of humanity , wat if u are born female ? Don't disgust me pls, I have power to turn you to female anyways so u will be mocked at right! Shame
Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by MetaPhysical: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Where is your sense of humanity , wat if u are born female ? Don't disgust me pls, I have power to turn you to female anyways so u will me mock at right! Shame

Dear,
I have nothing against female. I love my sisters, always. Na op get problem with pussy, not me. Me i love pussy well well. I hope say you dey here with me sef....na your panties I go take do face mask. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Dear,
I have nothing against female. I love my sisters, always. Na op get problem with pussy, not me. Me i love pussy well well. I hope say you dey here with me sef....na your panties I go take do face mask. grin

...Hoe boy u aren't serious, smiley
I don't wear pants no more, biglabias don't accept panties

6 Likes

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by MetaPhysical: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Hoe boy u aren't serious, smiley
I don't wear pants no more, biglabias don't accept panties

oooh shyyte!! Bring over here let me keep them flared up and moist grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by AnalQueenluci: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Evil woman
Re: Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. by James4bright(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Where is your sense of humanity , wat if u are born female ? Don't disgust me pls, I have power to turn you to female anyways so u will me mock at right! Shame

All these guys pretending to be girls sha. Y'all just never get tired.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? / The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience / Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.