Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

When You Love Her But Dont Want To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Love Her But Dont Want To Get Married (705 Views)

I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Love Her But Dont Want To Get Married by tobechi74: 2:59am On Mar 11, 2015
I love her, but I don’t want to marry her because;

, I don’t want to marry yet

I don’t know if I can give her what he want

I but I don’t always like her;

I love her, but I don’t know if I can live with her;

I love her, but I’m uneasy when she acts so selfishly, when herfamily seem more important than spending time with me,.

I love her, but she interrupts when I’m still talkinging,

I love her, but I need more time to myself

I love her, but I don’t want to marry her for at least many reasons as I can imagine that I might, someday, feel differently

I hate marriage
Re: When You Love Her But Dont Want To Get Married by naijaboiy: 3:24am On Mar 11, 2015
Eyaah! embarassed
Re: When You Love Her But Dont Want To Get Married by kongking699: 4:19am On Mar 11, 2015
you should remember that woman is like a rose
if you threat her right, she'll bloom, if you don't, she'll wilt.
and last thing that you should know is that "Love covers everything"

But no need to rush for your marriage, give your self some time, to think about it really.
Hope it helps. GOD bless

1 Like

Re: When You Love Her But Dont Want To Get Married by Enegod(m): 5:34am On Mar 11, 2015
Maybe that's the way the brothers do things down where you are. Wanting the punny...using the word love...but NO marriage undecided
Re: When You Love Her But Dont Want To Get Married by Cutehector(m): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2015
Confessions of a depressed fellow
Re: When You Love Her But Dont Want To Get Married by justmag(m): 6:59am On Mar 11, 2015
OP you don't lover her, you are just tolerating her.
Re: When You Love Her But Dont Want To Get Married by Iaz93: 7:40am On Mar 11, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: When You Love Her But Dont Want To Get Married by STARSHYNE(f): 7:54am On Mar 11, 2015
OP is confused undecided
Re: When You Love Her But Dont Want To Get Married by vivaciouzz(f): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
What a poem!!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Know That Your Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl / Ladies What Do You Think? / Your Pain!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.