Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

My Lady Takes Me For Granted - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lady Takes Me For Granted (3033 Views)

4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship / SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog / Apprciating My Lady(picx) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lady Takes Me For Granted by free2ryhme: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Take her to a nice restaurant, buy her a good food or u can take her somewhr nice, den later bleep her and just after, tell her to get out of ur house.

Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..
Re: My Lady Takes Me For Granted by klark3: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
gentle1010:

Frankly speaking I excluded so many things in that post because I'm too ashamed of myself. I help her wash her clothes some times, cook for her or help her cook. That same job I got for her I back her up too, I don't let work to be much on her, I help her almost in everything, emotionally and otherwise. I pleaded with her to tell me she is tired if she is than maltreating me.
My guy u do all these things! Chaiii!!! dat b!tch bad, it's not ur fault, it's love.

I guess she's your first love. Pls let her go, I knw it's gonna be hard, but I can guide u on how to go abt it, cause u will definitely experience d breaking out pain, because u truly love her & after this u'll be d real man God created u to be....

I still can't fathom why God created that emotion called love, when he had already made man d head, because being d head really don't work when deeply in love.

For how long have u guys been dating?
Re: My Lady Takes Me For Granted by gentle1010: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
klark3:

My guy u do all these things! Chaiii!!! dat b!tch bad, it's not ur fault, it's love.

I guess she's your first love. Pls let her go, I knw it's gonna be hard, but I can guide u on how to go abt it, cause u will definitely experience d breaking out pain, because u truly love her & after this u'll be d real man God created u to be....

I still can't fathom why God created that emotion called love, when he had already made man d head, because being d head really don't work when deeply in love.

For how long have u guys been dating?

1yr plus
Re: My Lady Takes Me For Granted by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
Op I feel your pain mehnn, I was once in your shoes a few months ago... That girl doesn't deserve your DUMB? as, I called you DUMB because ur case worse.. How u go wash clothes for babe U dey mad ni? abi na love come dey shack you??

Okay.. To the matter, a girl will only start taking you for granted when there's someone who she's feeling elsewhere. It won't be easy because me think she's your first love from your story, but you just have to let her go. There are better and matured ladies out there who will appreciate you for who you are, ain't no time to waste pleasing one asshole anymore

PS: Never accept her back if she comes begging ooo

1 Like

Re: My Lady Takes Me For Granted by sunnyt1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
gentle1010:
I'm 29, in love and have been dating a lady of 25, we met during our NYSC, we love each other and plan to get married. The problem here is that I've not gotten a job but I've been making little money through my hard work as a technician, both in computer and electrical, I got her a small job where she earns 20k, rent house for her and still manage to give her small small money for her up keep. I give her all the natural respects a woman deserves. The problem now is that she doesn't respect me, she take me for granted, doesn't care about how I feel. If she offend me and I try to talk to her about that, she'll ignore me to the core. I'm confused, I don't know what is happening and I've built my life all around her. Please advice me on what to do

That's how gals behave when they are double dating, u simply don't know this fact

1 Like

Re: My Lady Takes Me For Granted by GoodFaith: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
gentle1010:
I'm 29, in love and have been dating a lady of 25, we met during our NYSC, we love each other and plan to get married. The problem here is that I've not gotten a job but I've been making little money through my hard work as a technician, both in computer and electrical, I got her a small job where she earns 20k, rent house for her and still manage to give her small small money for her up keep. I give her all the natural respects a woman deserves. The problem now is that she doesn't respect me, she take me for granted, doesn't care about how I feel. If she offend me and I try to talk to her about that, she'll ignore me to the core. I'm confused, I don't know what is happening and I've built my life all around her. Please advice me on what to do
she is trying to move on
she is just looking for ways to break up with you
watch it

1 Like

Re: My Lady Takes Me For Granted by Oluwaplumpie(m): 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Take her for granted too gan. Hia.

1 Like

Re: My Lady Takes Me For Granted by queencalipso(f): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
what insolence grin she chop winch? After all d guy did for her, if na me I go gang rape am. Nonsense.
. Don't u think u r rather too harsh on the said girl judging only from the op's side of the story. He may not be completely sincere abt the whole thing like the poster above u have stated.
Re: My Lady Takes Me For Granted by Cutehector(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
queencalipso:
. Don't u think u r rather too harsh on the said girl judging only from the op's side of the story. He may not be completely sincere abt the whole thing like the poster above u have stated.
lol d girl is not here to gv her side of d story.
Re: My Lady Takes Me For Granted by gentle1010: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
lol d girl is not here to gv her side of d story.
Heaven will bear me witness, even when I tried to have heart to heart talk with her she ignores me
Re: My Lady Takes Me For Granted by GoodFaith: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
gentle1010:

Heaven will bear me witness, even when I tried to have heart to heart talk with her she ignores me
she got other man
Time will tell
watch it

1 Like

Re: My Lady Takes Me For Granted by Cutehector(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
gentle1010:

my broda, some ladies are witches. Forget her.

1 Like

Re: My Lady Takes Me For Granted by GoodFaith: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
my broda, some ladies are witches. Forget her.
she is not a witch just looking out for her best interest
Women !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Lady Takes Me For Granted by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Look at what people are saying here in the name of advice, he wash cloth, cook n help her cook, etc pls what's wrong about that? The guy is a typical gentle man and every woman deserves that kind of man, just that they are careless and always blind to see true love, they prefer men that take them for shit, beats them up, play around n mks them cry always. I've not seen people as stupid as 90% of ladies, gosh! A man any good thinking woman would be praying for, with such a guy a happi home is guaranteed.
Bro, take heart, I sense a break up, she wants to leave you simply because of your low pocket. But try hanging out with other ladies and forget her before she finaly strikes. Pls don't change who u are, who kws your worth will arrive soon and you'll smile agn
Re: My Lady Takes Me For Granted by Onuokwu: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
gentle1010:

This means you are about to get dumped.

That's what happens to guys who take on ladies responsibilities that are not theirs because of "Boyfriend Status". Like they say, Nice guys don't last. It's worse for nice and foolish guys!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! / Some Funny! Some Romantic And Funny(must See Pics) / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.