Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? (1995 Views)

Finding Your Partner In The Religious Home Is Not A Guarantee For Happy Home / The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child / Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by baralatie(m): 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
let me give you a tip!
See marriage as God agenda for man!
believe God Designed marriage to be good
3.understand that the man owns the woman totally and the woman owns the man totally.
4,angels don't eat jollof rice!
5.marriage is serious business,it is not for sluggard neither for unfaithful
6.there is favour in marriage
7. marriage conceals secrets and forgives offences
all of these tips are based on scripture
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by baralatie(m): 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
fancyupage:

I did not read any of the bible verses you quoted, all I am saying is, you can have good marriage without being a Christian and being a Christian is not a guarantee of Good marriage
why not?
you scared of the verses!
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by twosquare(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
fancyupage, I have a message for you: do not let your soul to be captured by the wonders and glories of the nations who have forsaken God. It is just an illusion, it is just an illusion. It is an illusion created by someone. Don't be deceived. Guard you head with the loins of Truth.
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by fancyupage(f): 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
twosquare:
fancyupage, I have a message for you: do not let your soul to be captured by the wonders and glories of the nations who have forsaken God. It is just an illusion, it is just an illusion. It is an illusion created by someone. Don't be deceived. Guard you head with the loins of Truth.
Forget illusion, are you saying bad things do not happen to genuine christians? Not all genuine christians have good marriage, that is a FACT.
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by fancyupage(f): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
baralatie:
let me give you a tip!
See marriage as God agenda for man!
believe God Designed marriage to be good
3.understand that the man owns the woman totally and the woman owns the man totally.
4,angels don't eat jollof rice!
5.marriage is serious business,it is not for sluggard neither for unfaithful
6.there is favour in marriage
7. marriage conceals secrets and forgives offences
all of these tips are based on scripture
You are right those tips are based on the bible, but there are other books that have those tips as well......and people who has never read the bible knows about good marriage tips....what does that tell you?
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by baralatie(m): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
fancyupage:

You are right those tips are based on the bible, but there are other books that have those tips as well......and people who has never read the bible knows about good marriage tips....what does that tell you?
how many refer to marriage asGod ordained!
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by twosquare(m): 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
fancyupage:

Forget illusion, are you saying bad things do not happen to genuine christians? Not all genuine christians have good marriage, that is a FACT.
whatever you do with it is not my concern. This a message from the Spirit to you and have told you what I heard.

I have left the argument dear and have told you what I know according to the spirit of Revelation. It is left to you to allow the light break through and take heed. May the Lord be with you!
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by fancyupage(f): 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
baralatie:

how many refer to marriage asGod ordained!
You are missing the point in my opinion, I believe marriage is God ordained, but not everyone does, how how does literarily believing or not believing that God is the author of marriage make your marriage sweet? IT IS A FACT THAT NON CHRISTIANS & ATHIESTS SOMETIMES HAVE THINGS WORKING BETTER FOR THEM THAN CHRISTIANS.....are my correct?
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by baralatie(m): 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
fancyupage:

You are missing the point in my opinion, I believe marriage is God ordained, but not everyone does, how how does literarily believing or not believing that God is the author of marriage make your marriage sweet? IT IS A FACT THAT NON CHRISTIANS & ATHIESTS SOMETIMES HAVE THINGS WORKING BETTER FOR THEM THAN CHRISTIANS.....are my correct?
And I am saying that God is the originator of marriage,God made it free for all to have in my Bible and has designed it to work And for God Fearing Christians,they always derived the maximum joy,love,successful marriages ever since Jesus came with good tidings.no body comes close.
is that what you read in your Bible!
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by fancyupage(f): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
fancyupage:

OK I have heard your own side of the debate point absorbed, but I disagree as I strongly believe that being a Christian is not a guarantee of sweet marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Home Is About To Break Pls Help / These Pictures Will Surely Make You Wiser / Is He Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.