Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me (48507 Views)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by IYANGBALI: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
messpero90:
one rival #messpero90 present.
I go slap you. He be like say you wan make I organise your ban from NL? tongue
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by IYANGBALI: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
messpero90:
if love is a crime then im willing to be hurted.
na wa o,lofu wan tin tin
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I go slap you. He be like say you wan make I organise your ban from NL? tongue
ha ha ha if na to dey recieve slap 4rm u everyday, then i nor go dey chop again na, ur hand sweet pass food.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na wa o,lofu wan tin tin
according 2 sherikoko im in ruv
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Bluffly: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
Calculia:
My step-father sneaked into my room and made love to me
Relationships Tuesday, March 10, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/my-step-father-sneaked-into-my-room-and-made-love-to-me/

Dear Bunmi,

I AM an undergraduate in one of the universities and I've recently done something really terrible. My mum was a single mother of two for years until she got married to a nice widower last year. The man has just completed his house, so we all moved in with him along with the three children from his first marriage. We had the house-warming party around Christmas and we all had too much to drink. In the night my step dad came over and we made love.

My head cleared in the morning and I've felt horribly guilty ever since. My step dad now carries on as if nothing happened but I feel really guilty and don't know what to do. I don't want mum to know what happened, yet she needs to be aware of the type of maniac she is married to. Please help.

Augusta,

By e-mail.

Dear Augusta,

This is definitely a tricky situation. Your mum will definitely be hurt if you tell her what has happened. In fact, she may be so bent on defending her new found happiness she might choose to trust her new husband and not you. Your best bet is to have a heart to heart chat with your step dad. Tell him how much you love your mum and how you've both betrayed her trust by sleeping together. Then let him realize you're willing to put the ugly incident behind you if he promises it won't happen again.

Sadly, what you've just experienced is not new though that doesn't make it right. If this man breaks his promise and tries again, then you'll have no option than to tell your mum or confide in a trusted member of the family who can effectively intervene.

What do you mean that he should not try it again as if she has no senses; She should first promise herself that it won't happen again because she was not forced. The bolded, what do you mean if he promises, so if he doesn't she will carry on and not put it behind her. Nonsense. Simply, she should meet with him and make him understand that what happened was a mistake and will never happen and both of them should ask for God's forgiveness.

In fact, if she is of age, she should start considering moving out of that house and get married. I hope she is noy wayward herself, because what warranted her to drink to stupor?
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by ijecks(f): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
the matter wey u dey see soooooo ,e tey e start,no be me go talk am e heavy for...............
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by chinedusamson(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Oop u enjoyed it
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
messpero90:
omg i will follow u to d end bcaus by dat i know i wont miss heaven bcaus ure an angel.
Lol slow down bruh..
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yareey:

Lol slow down bruh..
ok i will, ur wish is my command.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by mrkings84(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Its Jona's fault, take heart all that will end wen gmb resume office.

HOPE I HAVE SPOKEN WELL!
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by IYANGBALI: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
messpero90:
ha ha ha if na to dey recieve slap 4rm u everyday, then i nor go dey chop again na, ur hand sweet pass food.
tongue
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
tongue
abeg hw much u buy dis land?
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by omonnakoda: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
People often confuse making love with fucckking. He did not make love to you. He f33cked you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by bamog(m): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
gabrol:

but wait oooo, are u serious at all? d lady need help not dis ur unsolicited trash.
undecided shoro niyen??
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by adetunrayo(f): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
NEVER DRINK AT ALL, MORE OR LESS STUPOR
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by IYANGBALI: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
messpero90:
abeg hw much u buy dis land?
na dash Seun dash me
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by mt77: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
Heart to heart talk? confess to your mum and cease to drink alcohol.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by NemzySeries(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
idiat!!!....u had sex wit ur step father not LUV MAKING.....Congratulations oooo @least uve started tasting d BANANA ur mum feeds on......waiting 4 ur nxt post "Preggy for Step Father"
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na dash Seun dash me
as ur new found smtin kini, sheibi na me and u go build house cor stay 4 inside 2geda with #YAREEY
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by vjbrown: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Go ahead and get marry to him. Since you had enjoy his joystick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by bisayooni(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
I declare eternal suffering In your life whether u are lying or not angry
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by espn(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Calculia:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/my-step-father-sneaked-into-my-room-and-made-love-to-me/

Dear Bunmi,

I AM an undergraduate in one of the universities and I've recently done something really terrible. My mum was a single mother of two for years until she got married to a nice widower last year. The man has just completed his house, so we all moved in with him along with the three children from his first marriage. We had the house-warming party around Christmas and we all had too much to drink. In the night my step dad came over and we made love.

My head cleared in the morning and I've felt horribly guilty ever since. My step dad now carries on as if nothing happened but I feel really guilty and don't know what to do. I don't want mum to know what happened, yet she needs to be aware of the type of maniac she is married to. Please help.

Augusta,

By e-mail.

Dear Augusta,

This is definitely a tricky situation. Your mum will definitely be hurt if you tell her what has happened. In fact, she may be so bent on defending her new found happiness she might choose to trust her new husband and not you. Your best bet is to have a heart to heart chat with your step dad. Tell him how much you love your mum and how you've both betrayed her trust by sleeping together. Then let him realize you're willing to put the ugly incident behind you if he promises it won't happen again.

Sadly, what you've just experienced is not new though that doesn't make it right. If this man breaks his promise and tries again, then you'll have no option than to tell your mum or confide in a trusted member of the family who can effectively intervene.
dear augusta.. ur letter shows how unreasonable u r..d deed has been done..u can never change that..my advice for u if truly u feel guilty about dis and u r sincerely repentant.. confront d man in question..let him know what and how u feel about the whole illicit Sexual fin..but don't forget to have a visual and audio evidence..u never can tell your one on one discussion might boomerang..but this evidence is your life-line not Nairaland.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by 9jatatafo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
This thing happen all the time but I am wondering why you have to open your legs for him to drill through your oil rig? A man is drilling you and your mother's oil rig and you can't resist him? This is a shame on your part. You don't have control young woman and I believe you have a boyfriend that you scoped always that you love him. Be a woman enough and stop this shameful and disgraceful act. Then confess your sins to your mum and your boyfriend but the dire consequences will ricochet and boomerang!!!!
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Evil that men do
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by festico: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
story for d gods, are u sure ur not the one who raped the man.

1 Like

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Kellygold(f): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
Even if she tells her mum, the useless step father will definitely do it again and again until she leave that house.

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Bsc(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Is that how easily sleeping with girls is? Then why have ma new catch refused to open legs...even when I struggle... Keep f...c.king ur step dad..until he gets u pregnant, ur mum and u gets married to the same man....then will u knw...that u could have solved the problem earlier...oh. God why...etc
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by onoja12: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
God bless you

Yareey:
''she needs to be aware of the type of maniac she is married to''

What about her loving daughter?!
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Youssouff10(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
I even think say she go talk say she get belle.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by 4oyrsExperience(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
This affects us that's why we have to rebroadcast this. Thanks for understanding.

DSTV Enough Is Enough!!
Fellow Nigerians, let's ALL boycott DSTV & GoTv services of MultiChoice Nig Ltd from April 1st 2015 for their planned & exploitative tariff increase which they want to FOIST on the over 2 million subscribers they have in Nigeria on April 1st 2015 (See front pg 9/3/15 Guardian newspaper).
Enough is ENOUGH! Nigerians will ​no longer tolerate this! We will ​no longer tolerate the lack of Pay-as-you-Watch services they offer in South Africa & other countries but in Nigeria they keep our accounts run​ning even when ​we travel & there is no-one at home to utilize the service even though they know these Countries have less subscribers/population than Nigeria.
They must implement PAY-AS-U-WATCH in Nigeria on April 1st & lower tarifs, ​we insist on it, ​we are not April Fools! They must make that Pay-as-u-watch service EASY for Nigerians to access with ​no tricks or long queues to sign up for it. ​No more substandard decoders!! Their monopolostic exploitative tendencies must end in Nigeria! As the Arab Spring brought change of Govt in the Middle East, this "DSTV Spring" must bring change, better services & lower prices come April 1st 2015 if ​we all unite as one! PLEASE re-broadcast this to everyone on your WhatsApp, BBm & WeChat contact list, Tweet it, post it on your FB Status till our VOICE is heard & heeded to in their South African Head Office & this is done, Change Must Come! DSTV Enough is Enough!

My suggestion is, let's not renew our subscriptions until they revert the price. This is time to watch NTA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by okonelfg(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
ur profile pic or i donbilivit
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by ejay84(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Calculia:

Dear Bunmi,

Augusta,

By e-mail.

Dear Augusta,

Wait o,is dis lady sayin she was so drunk she culdnt tell her step dad NO?madea dis on its own shows uv got a dirty mind.u are as guilty as d man since u offered no resistance @al.haba babe u no try @al.beta leave ur mum outa dis and don't use ur own to spoil her own o.kip d dirty deed n ur heart and learn to live with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies If You Are Asked To Pick Just One Of These. / Car Issue: Am I Being Fair To My Wife? / Bayelsa Girl Forced To Marry Hausa Muslim Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.