Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me (48512 Views)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2015
Chigold101:
dear i like your observation. In her own words the man didnt rape her, the man didnt force her, as an undergraduate it means she is not just one naive house made or teenager. They actually made love. Thats a pity anyway.

She is feeeling this guilty because it is probably the first time. The only solution is for her to move out of the house because if she continues to live there it will happen again and this guilt will fade away. Then it will become a life style. Satan will then take control & disgrace the whole family.
men/woman cheat and betrayal from them isn't surprising. But your own flesh and blood?! That's some next level betrayal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Chigold101(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2015
Yareey:

men/woman cheat and betrayal from them isn't surprising. But your own flesh and blood?! That's some next level betrayal.
humn i got ur point but u know that the man is not her “blood.“ The man could have even married her if not that he is married to her mother. And she might not really be doing it to hurt her mum maybe just for pleasure. That apart.

You know when people do what they feel they are not supposed to do. Guilt will overwhelm the person the first time. But if it happens again the guilt will keep dying down until the thing becomes a norm. And sex is like a drug, if one ever enjoyed it, stopping it becomes a hard journey. And at that point it doesnt matter who initiated it.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Folib(f): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2015
E dey ur body plenty plenty o
bamog:
grin but no lie!! U enjoy am!!
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by dupsiegee: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2015
You need to confide in your mother because he will ask for more if nothing is done .
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 12, 2015
Chigold101:
humn i got ur point but u know that the man is not her “blood.“ The man could have even married her if not that he is married to her mother. And she might not really be doing it to hurt her mum maybe just for pleasure. That apart.

You know when people do what they feel they are not supposed to do. Guilt will overwhelm the person the first time. But if it happens again the guilt will keep dying down until the thing becomes a norm. And sex is like a drug, if one ever enjoyed it, stopping it becomes a hard journey. And at that point it doesnt matter who initiated it.

I'm talking about the poor woman who is betrayed by her own daughter.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Bimpe29: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2015
You have done a terrible thing that will live with you for the rest of your life. However, your mum has to be told of this ugly incident, only if you want it (the pathetic act) to stop at once. You know men, once he has a taste of your toto, he will always ask for more. Men are Olivier Twist.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Boyooosa(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2015
Your best bet is to have a heart to heart chat with your step dad. Tell him how much you love your mum and how you've both betrayed her trust by sleeping together. Then let him realize you're willing to put the ugly incident behind you if he promises it won't happen again.
Make she no try am! if she try am, na for dia the man go score second goal and more and more forever just like the rumour we de hear that tym say India beat Nigeria 100 goals to 1(thanx to Late Thunder Balogun) as they claimed me i no confirm am o! But the only thing she can do is to walk away and Zip up and pray that the monster doesn't NEXT her younger sister if she has. Sai Gobe!
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Chigold101(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yareey:

I'm talking about the poor woman who is betrayed by her own daughter.

ya! By two people i believe she trusts.

Dear u r beauty full oh
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Chigold101(m): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bimpe29:
You have done a terrible thing that will live with you for the rest of your life. However, your mum has to be told of this ugly incident, only if you want it (the pathetic act) to stop at once. You know men, once he has a taste of your toto, he will always ask for more. Men are Olivier Twist.
remember she was not raped, it was done on mutual understanding provoked by some alcohol. So what will she tell her mum?
She will say something like... “mum am so sorry for bleeping your man“ humn.
Or do you expect her to lie to her mum by saying “mum your man raped me.“ humn

Away from the matter:
Lolzzz, when a man gives it to a woman the way she loves it, what does she do? Run away or ask for it another time? Women are more of oliver twist than men.

Back to the matter:
Telling her mum will kill the woman becausethe marriage will fail and herdaughter will become her enemy. Even if the marriage doesnt fail, anytime she is away and comes back to meet the man & the daughter at home. She will imagine all sorts of stup.id things.
To me she should not tell her mum & she should move out of the house.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by DAIL(m): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
gofyourself:

U dont know the difference??! R u virgin?
i never said am a virgin, just want to know d diff, thought they are d same....i little help from my coach will do
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
DAIL:
i never said am a virgin, just want to know d diff, thought they are d same....i little help from my coach will do

So ask your coach...
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by DAIL(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
gofyourself:

So ask your coach...
yes boss
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by dinachi(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
The lady in question is an idiotic hypocritical bitch! She has the guts to refer to her step father as a maniac for seducing him? She is way worse than a maniac. She should carry her cursed life out of that house before she causes more havoc. Why didn't she scream when they were knacking themselves? Her anger is that the man ignored her after the show and carried on with his life. She is jealous and seeking for untoward attention.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by DAIL(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
gofyourself:

So ask your coach...
na u b d coach; i need ur help
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by SAMBARRY: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
Tufiaaaaaaaaakwa on the first 3pages of this thread. All isaw were incestuous men, potential rappeests and paedophiles lipsrsealed
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
DAIL:
na u b d coach; i need ur help

After 2 days u got it :DDDDDD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies If You Are Asked To Pick Just One Of These. / Car Issue: Am I Being Fair To My Wife? / Bayelsa Girl Forced To Marry Hausa Muslim Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.