Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends (5261 Views)

15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2015
Prixus:

wow!!! really? so where do you guys have sex?
in ya mouth undecided
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by EmmySparky(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
I don't do all that and i don't go to a guy's house
simple!
lol...so na inside bush them dey wash u...real bad...there are different classes of girls in 9ja sha...pretender
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by justmag(m): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
16) they rush to the bathroom to wash off all signs of the other boyfriend.
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by justmag(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
simple!

u know u lying right?? angry....u again.
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol...so na inside bush them dey wash u...real bad...there are different classes of girls in 9ja sha...pretender
yea everyone is a pretender
now shift!
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
justmag:

u know u lying right?? angry....u again.
lie 2 please who
i know u??
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by anigbajumo(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
simple!
Dat s good of yer......keep it up.
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by justmag(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
lie 2 please who
i know u??

lmaoo. You telling me you have never been to a man's house Ever?? angry
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
justmag:

lmaoo. You telling me you have never been to a man's house Ever?? angry
yes
like seriously when did i even start a relationship?
he lives with his family jor
we go on dates
its a distant relationship ooo
abegiii undecided
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
anigbajumo:
Dat s good of yer......keep it up.
ok
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by prestige2013: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tekzyflex:

Tell that to the birds.

Na home service she dey do.....
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by EmmySparky(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
yea everyone is a pretender
now shift!
hahahah no problem...bush babe...
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
in ya mouth undecided
lol...she don vex o...if you know you can't tell us then why tell us you don't go to a guy's place? abi who ask u...
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Prixus:

lol...she don vex o...if you know you can't tell us then why tell us you don't go to a guy's place? abi who ask u...
I anwer to no1 here undecided
I say what i wanna say! cheesy
now swerve! cheesy
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
hahahah no problem...bush babe...
k! lowlife grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by Tekzyflex(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
k! lowlife grin

Misplaced!
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tekzyflex:

Misplaced!
people who mind their business have really gone extinct cheesy
hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
prestige2013:

Na home service she dey do.....
pig!

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by justmag(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
yes
like seriously when did i even start a relationship?
he lives with his family jor
we go on dates
its a distant relationship ooo
abegiii undecided

Hmmm. ...okay oh. If u say so.
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Extom:
I actually think the team Behind this awesome forum should make topic creation a premium package, so as to checkmate the amount of bullshìts these clowns churn out. undecided
you wicked,lol...you don't want the poor to create thread on nairaland
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by EmmySparky(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
k! lowlife grin
believe me girl if u see me ur present bf would automatically become an ex...but truth be told we ain't on the same level for real...so know ur place #pretender..... Bush girl
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
I anwer to no1 here undecided
I say what i wanna say! cheesy
now swerve! cheesy
done!!! tongue
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
believe me girl if u see me ur present bf would automatically become an ex...but truth be told we ain't on the same level for real...so know ur place #pretender..... Bush girl
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if only u minded your business tongue

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by EmmySparky(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if only u minded your business tongue
lol
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol
u will surely turn gay if u see my bf! cheesy
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by EmmySparky(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
u will surely turn gay if u see my bf! cheesy
hahahahahaha *rolling on the floor*...u don dey hype sikiru for nairaland abi...ok continue...I dey feel u...am sure sikiru would be happy seeing u decorate him with this accolade...
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
hahahahahaha *rolling on the floor*...u don dey hype sikiru for nairaland abi...ok continue...I dey feel u...am sure sikiru would be happy seeing u decorate him with this accolade...
K
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by EmmySparky(m): 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
K
*sighs*
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by kingofpool: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
luigiajah:
Recycled Topic.. By The Way.. Please Correct Your Title.....
This your moniker get as e be oh.. KingOfPool
grin..
how my moniker be sir?
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Bros haba abeg try change dat ur topic. U don gbagaun!
hmmmmm baba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strange But Funny, My Gf Broke Up With Me Because She Saw Me Watching Cartoon / “my Husband Asks For My Nudes Even When I’m At Work” – Lady Cries Out. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Prostitute And Her Pímp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.