Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On (2196 Views)

Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies / I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On by kushi1: 12:45am On Jan 15, 2009
too_much:

See, this is exactly what i am talking about, it seems as if everyone is copulating or has copulated with everyone on NL sad

Hey wtchu thinkin babz, wtz makz yu think he has. . . . i jus said 'it seems' o grin but seriously seems i know whu the 'dude' is
Re: Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On by MissyB1(m): 12:45am On Jan 15, 2009
too_much:

Don't worry my sis, as soon as I feel ready that he is the one, I would love to include our name in the NL wedding register doing the rounds, infact no Jupiter or high water would be able to stop me from including my name, thanks smiley
Ok Oh!!
Please lemme be the first to know. grin
Re: Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On by kushi1: 12:46am On Jan 15, 2009
Missy B:

Ok Oh!!
Please lemme be the first to know. grin

EKE IS OUR HOBBY! grin
Re: Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On by vicade(m): 12:46am On Jan 15, 2009
Na wa o

Guys no dey UK again. Or is there something wrong with you et la old or something else or desperate ?

If i was the nairaland guy i would be worried more about u than u are about me-unless the guy is not genuine

But u have to avoid all this online and long distance stuff. Most of them fail and some might turn u to maga

The best way to fall out of love is to fall into another love at least see someone u like hopefully in ur vicinity and according to the late Bimbo Odukoya: "Give him the signs, Let him know that u are avalaible". Love is a beautiful thing but is also sacred especially true love.

wish u the best and GOD'S time is the best .http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zdNv6mqQ_H8
Re: Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On by MissyB1(m): 12:52am On Jan 15, 2009
~ku_sh!~:

EKE IS OUR HOBBY! grin
Eke??
Re: Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 15, 2009
you people have crashed another budding romance with your negative vibes.
Re: Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On by Magz(m): 1:01am On Jan 15, 2009
I repeat: At least give the guy a chance,

undecided
Re: Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On by kushi1: 1:13am On Jan 15, 2009
davidylan:

Typical!! cheesy
Re: Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On by sonety2k(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2009
Pls give the GUY a chance in your heart, grin,
Re: Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On by TOYOSI20(f): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2009
Ummm. . . .don't think anyone really is in a postion to help ya. . . .

its a process, and when u really are ready u will move on!!! smiley

Good luck though!
Re: Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On by Vonny: 1:12am On Jan 16, 2009
Too much,

So you say you're in love and would like to fall out of love? Hmmmm,

My dear, Don't fear to love, instead fear those that prevent you from being loved,

This man has done nothing wrong, you have no evidence of any wrong doing, all you have is a bunch of women feeding ideas into your head of 'what most men are like'.

Love is a risk, 

Being in love, staying in love, and falling out of love is all a risk we must take at some point and time in our lives. These are emotions that we cannot control no matter what we do or how we try to prevent them. 

You're already in love, so you're already at risk of heartbreak,  So why not enjoy it for now? Instead of wasting your time listening to chitchat,

Moreover, if you fall out of love, you are still at risk of heartbreak. Here's why,

If you force yourself to fall out of love,

1. You risk losing this man,
2. You risk having him finding another and treating her like gold (wishing it were you),
3. You risk regretting the loss of his love for you,
4. You risk NEVER falling in love again (truly falling in love),

Woman, don't be afraid of heartbreak. It'll come, you'll feel it, and it'll go away.

You're already in love, so relax, take a deep breath and enjoy swimming in the sea of love. If it's meant to be, it will be.

My advice is have a mind of your own and talk it over with your man. Communication is like water in a desert called relationships, you'll need it to survive. Also, listen to your gut. It will never fool you.

By the way, Word of Advice---If you choose to continue living in the land of love with this man, whenever the two of you have an argument or problem, I would suggest talking it over with him FIRST, before talking to the girlfriends that originally fed ideas into your head about him. All you'll get is NEGATIVITY, that will POLLUTE your relationship with this man.

Anyway, LIVE YOUR LIFE, WOMAN. ENJOY LOVE---ENJOY BEING IN LOVE---ENJOY BEING LOVED---ENJOY FEELING LOVED---It's alot better than forcing yourself to fall out of love, and still being heartbroken,

Good luck.
Re: Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On by Busybody2(f): 1:57am On Jan 16, 2009
In case it is not too late, it is natural to feel the way you do. Take the plunge and go with your heart, cos you might never find another whom you equally love the same. I have met couples who could not get together for various reason, eventually re-uniting 30/40 years later.

This happened to a friend's mum - There was this particular guy whose mum refused him to marry her, they went their seperate ways, got married and had kids for their respective partners, then got divorced. They got together again after 30 years, cos the love never died. They later got married and went on to have two more children. And these are Nigerian couples in their fifties smiley

Whilst you are ruminating over your relationship, it would help to bear this beautiful poem in mind, to guide you and let you know that you are not alone. I wish you all the best.

The Risk of Love
There is a risk involved in everything
Every time you share a smile
Every time you shed a tear
You are opening yourself up to hurt.

Some people tread slowly through life,
Avoiding the closeness risk brings,
Sidestepping the things they can not understand
Turning away from those who care too much-
Those who care stay too long,
Those who hold too tightly.

There is never an easy way to love
You cannot approach it cautiously
It will not wait for you to arm yourself.

It does not care if you turn away
It is everywhere, it is everything.
Love is the greatest of all risks.

It is not reliable, it is not cautious,
It is not sympathetic
It is unprejudiced and unmerciful.
It strikes the strongest of mind,
And brings them to their knees in one blow.

Even in the best of times, love hurts.
It hurts to need, it hurts to belong,
It hurts to be the other part of someone else,
Without either of your consent.

But, from the moment it overtakes you,
It hurts worse to be all alone.
The risk of love never depletes;
It grows stronger and more dangerous with time.
But, it is in the total surrender of all defense,
That we, no matter weak or strong,
No matter willing or captive,
No matter what, we truly experience love.

Despite the many things love is not,
Outweighing it all are the things that love is.
Love is surrender without a loss.
It is a gift without the cost.
It consumes your every thought and desire,
Every breath you take.
It is the fire that fuels you
To do more than pass through life;
It urges you, instead, to live.

No matter the outcome, having felt love,
You will never be the same.
It may scar your heart and soul
And leave you only memories of forever.
Or, it may cause every day of your life
To feel like there is no need for tomorrow.
But, love is worth it. It is worth the risk,

For in all of life,
Love is truly the only risk worth taking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris Hydmore
Re: Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On by sonety2k(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2009
@ too_much

Na wa o,

try and listen to Busy_body and Vonny advice, I second them grin
Re: Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On by JJYOU: 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2009
Busy_body:

In case it is not too late, it is natural to feel the way you do. Take the plunge and go with your heart, cos you might never find another whom you equally love the same. I have met couples who could not get together for various reason, eventually re-uniting 30/40 years later.

This happened to a friend's mum - There was this particular guy whose mum refused him to marry her, they went their seperate ways, got married and had kids for their respective partners, then got divorced. They got together again after 30 years, cos the love never died. They later got married and went on to have two more children. And these are Nigerian couples in their fifties smiley

Whilst you are ruminating over your relationship, it would help to bear this beautiful poem in mind, to guide you and let you know that you are not alone. I wish you all the best.

The Risk of Love
There is a risk involved in everything
Every time you share a smile
Every time you shed a tear
You are opening yourself up to hurt.

Some people tread slowly through life,
Avoiding the closeness risk brings,
Sidestepping the things they can not understand
Turning away from those who care too much-
Those who care stay too long,
Those who hold too tightly.

There is never an easy way to love
You cannot approach it cautiously
It will not wait for you to arm yourself.

It does not care if you turn away
It is everywhere, it is everything.
Love is the greatest of all risks.

It is not reliable, it is not cautious,
It is not sympathetic
It is unprejudiced and unmerciful.
It strikes the strongest of mind,
And brings them to their knees in one blow.

Even in the best of times, love hurts.
It hurts to need, it hurts to belong,
It hurts to be the other part of someone else,
Without either of your consent.

But, from the moment it overtakes you,
It hurts worse to be all alone.
The risk of love never depletes;
It grows stronger and more dangerous with time.
But, it is in the total surrender of all defense,
That we, no matter weak or strong,
No matter willing or captive,
No matter what, we truly experience love.

Despite the many things love is not,
Outweighing it all are the things that love is.
Love is surrender without a loss.
It is a gift without the cost.
It consumes your every thought and desire,
Every breath you take.
It is the fire that fuels you
To do more than pass through life;
It urges you, instead, to live.

No matter the outcome, having felt love,
You will never be the same.
It may scar your heart and soul
And leave you only memories of forever.
Or, it may cause every day of your life
To feel like there is no need for tomorrow.
But, love is worth it. It is worth the risk,

For in all of life,
Love is truly the only risk worth taking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris Hydmore

i am seriously impressed by this. this is one disadvantage of being nigerian. you see people you cant even trust their good morning.
davidylan:

if you look at your first post again. imost of our people lie by even the life style they lead. telling lies and deceiving vulnerable/ gulible people is nothing new to some. i would advice the girl to open her eyes very well. with nigerians it is the more you look the less you see.
Re: Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On by martho(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2009
@Too much; u  sound like a teenager,who told u all the good men r taken.if u were my sister,my father will wake up from his grave and whip u.my father used to say "Any man who doesn't end up with a good woman"  doesn't have eyes and vice versa.most times i laugh  at the way people reason."My people perish for lack of wisdom"says God.Don't ever be deceived by stupid talks of ur negative friends.Have faith, think positively,follow d right path and ur prince charming will find u.
Re: Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On by inspiredm(m): 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Virgin Be Scared Of Having intimacy For Da First Time / Agbor: Town Where Motorcycles Buy Love / Do We Need Feminism In Romance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.