Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies (10447 Views)

Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2016
Ok, love is a beautiful thing cheesy
Yea, we know that wink
There are times we are in a relationship just because we don't wanna be lonely but we are busy dealing with Lotta of things in the relationship, things we can't discuss with third party. If you are in such a relationship, here are the tips to fall out of love before breaking it up. Here are thereasons you might need:

You've been cheated on

You are being abused or treated poorly

You want different things

You are in love with someone who doesn't love you

You are in love with someone who is married or unavailable

[/b]TIPS[b]
1. Limit the way you call him. Yes! If you are the type that calls for like 5 times in a day, reduce it to two times. It's not gonna be easy but trust me it works.

2. Form 'busy' for him. Even if you are not doing anything just form 'I'm busy'. It pisses guys off because it will make it look as if he's disturbing you too much.

3. Limit the way you chat with him on your social medias. Don't reply him asap, give it like 20minutes before you reply him.

4. Write out his negative attitude. What you don't like about him(too jealous, low self esteem, physical abuse, emotional abuse, non-challant attitude, a womanizer) and use that list to make a decision. Use it as an eye opener.

5. Learn to live without your partner. If you’re still in a relationship and want to know how to fall out of love with your inconsiderate partner, then you must first learn to live without them. Go out with your own friends or meet someone you like over lunch while you’re still in a relationship. You’ll soon see that your life can be filled with happiness even if your partner won’t be around you anymore.

6. Find someone else. Nothing to get over someone like finding someone else to occupy your attention. But realize the risk: Transitional partners usually do not end up being permanent partners.

7. Cut off the romance palava. No kissing, no touching, no cuddling, no smooching and no sex. Let him know and feel that its coming to an end with being told.

8. If you think you are emotionally ready, break it up and let his sorry ass go. Say no to bad rubbish. It's 2016

CC: lalasticlala
Toks2008

12 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2016
ok I've heard
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Cutehector(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2016
4 out of every 5 ladies still have feeling for their ex. cool
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Amuram(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2016
Nice piece OP. I have a follow up question op. is LOVE now a bad thing that ladies need to fall out of?
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by CaroLyner(f): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
lie

4 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by CaroLyner(f): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2016
after all these,i bet you'd still have some feelings for him deep down
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Cutehector(m): 11:55am On Mar 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
lie
because u havnt been in a real relationship before. cool

3 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
lie
True!

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by calculator123(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
1.u form busy,i form more busy
2.20mins to reply hello,2 wks to respond with "k".
3.u write out my bad attitudes,i do same to u too(who doesn't have a bad side)
4.u stop being romantic and i let u know say no be diamond dey ur waist
5.before u dump me,i would av substituted u asap.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
@HateU2, seriously love never catch you, if e catch u, u nor go remember to do any of all the things make you mentioned.

*Dont mind my pidgin, am not good at it*
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
@Hat.eU2, seriously love never catch you, if e catch u, u nor go remember to do any of all the things make you mentioned.

Ur opinion thou
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by ShakurM(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2, is he the for reason this your monicker, that nigga is pro in breaking hearts o
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Smellymouth: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol..
My love, u wana fall outta love with me?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
ShakurM:
Ha.teU2, is he the for reason this your monicker, that nigga is pro in breaking hearts o
U don miss road bro
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lol..
My love, u wana fall outta love with me?? shocked
la boo, no o. Habah! U r always mine kiss kiss
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Smellymouth: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
la boo, no o. Habah! U r always mine kiss kiss

Hhmmmmmm..I dont understand ooo grin
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Smellymouth: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
lie
True.. . cool
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hhmmmmmm..I dont understand ooo grin
U understand nah
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:

Make it 2 out of every 5 ladies cos i choose death over all my exes so far

So ur 4 out of 5 is a big joke
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Cutehector(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Make it 2 out of every 5 ladies cos i choose death over all my exes so far

So ur 4 out of 5 is a big joke
phew.... u r really conceited.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
MrFixedodd
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

True.. . cool

Not every one loves their ex again im a realist i always bliv that i wud meet sumone special i tried dat bullshit dating ex wen i was 18 mehn never again will i

I got more dan i requested datin any ex is pure bullshit there was a reason we broke up over 8 billion people in d world den i go bck to d hell God saved me from?

My broda i rada die nd av everlasting rest grin i bliv in d realist school of thought date sumone better tongue

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
phew.... u r really conceited.

No im not proud or full of myself

No no no no
You dont kno all my story

If u hear my story asin say my story infront of u nd all my exes cos im nt afraid to u will slap me 12 times of i say i wanna go bck which i reject

Im among d few who was never lucky with relationships na cry
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Cutehector(m): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

No im not proud or full of myself

No no no no
You dont kno all my story

If u hear my story asin say my story infront of u nd all my exes cos im nt afraid to u will slap me 12 times of i say i wanna go bck which i reject

Im among d few who was never lucky with relationships na cry
u dnt want a relationship, u dnt want friendship, u dnt want marriage...

Halfrica what do u really want in this life? Cuz if it's money, u already have it.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by firstking01(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
lie mohammedcheesy
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
u dnt want a relationship, u dnt want friendship, u dnt want marriage...

Halfrica what do u really want in this life? Cuz if it's money, u already have it.

First looooool who says i dont want?

cry cry cry cry i dont know how to have a relationship friendship marriage

Im willing to learn cos i really dont know how to cry cry

I already av money ? cheesy please wake me up!
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by dazzlingIJ(f): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
cooltnx op with these advice,peter is certainly going down. cool
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Cutehector(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

First looooool who says i dont want?

cry cry cry cry i dont know how to have a relationship friendship marriage

Im willing to learn cos i really dont know how to cry cry

I already av money ? cheesy please wake me up!
urm first u need to get laid seriously wink
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
urm first u need to get laid seriously wink

loooooool laid ko bin laidin ni

Who is d rattle rattle dat wana laid a big hipopotamus like me? No way !

grin
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Dennygirl: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
@HateU2, seriously love never catch you, if e catch u, u nor go remember to do any of all the things make you mentioned.

@the bolded, what is the meaning of that? write in what you are good at and stop feeling too important.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Cutehector(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

loooooool laid ko bin laidin ni

Who is d rattle rattle dat wana laid a big hipopotamus like me? No way !

grin
me na wink
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by firstking01(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Not every one loves their ex again im a realist i always bliv that i wud meet sumone special i tried dat bullshit dating ex wen i was 18 mehn never again will i

I got more dan i requested datin any ex is pure bullshit there was a reason we broke up over 8 billion people in d world den i go bck to d hell God saved me from?

My broda i rada die nd av everlasting rest grin i bliv in d realist school of thought date sumone better tongue
indeed you are really a pesimist, hope you knw the implications of what you are saying??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly / See What This Lions Did To This Thieves. Very Funny (video.) / My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.