Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

*** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! (2854 Views)

Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend / *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords - JOEmystic Vs GIYAZZ!! ~ *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by JigsawKillah(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2015
Giyazz
what tie?
who's everybody?
my verd stands until you give a reason why it shouldn't
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Gladyys(f): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
sosiqdude:

Baby let battle na..we drop on Friday

Are u game or u want audio battle?
M game na,we could do both with the same lines or differ 1ns?
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Ksslib(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Opener----- Giyazz
Rhymes........ Liricyst
Mets..... Nil
Punchline...... Liricyst . Both were weak but Liricyst did better.
Flow.... Giyazz
Wordplay..... Liricyst
Personals..... Liricyst
Closer.. Giyazz

Mvgt----- Liricyst

1 Like

Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Liricist takes all criteria

Giyaz your recent verses are very un-impressing,I thought you were a decent mc,What's happening?

1 Like

Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by ThaBlaqBonez: 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Very very very weak battle, pfft
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by GIYAZZ(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
VOTING CLOSED!

Liricyst takes the win!

But bro, we must re-match o! I ffucking underated you now I paid dearly for it. We must re-match chai! grin

1 Like

Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by sosiqdude(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gladyys:

M game na,we could do both with the same lines or differ 1ns?

Which one do u prefer we do?
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by liricyst(m): 6:35am On Mar 16, 2015
GIYAZZ:
VOTING CLOSED!

Liricyst takes the win!

But bro, we must re-match o! I ffucking underated you now I paid dearly for it. We must re-match chai! grin

lol...first lesson i learnt in textceeing..never underestimate any one.
Anyhow....when I have time..we will rematch
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Gladyys(f): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2015
sosiqdude:

Which one do u prefer we do?
D SAME LINES,USED 4 BOTH.
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by sosiqdude(m): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2015
Gladyys:

D SAME LINES,USED 4 BOTH.

Which beat are we going to use...

Or should I bring the beat...?
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
liricyst:

he didn't underestimate you..he brought what he had on ground. He's just making excuses ..

1 Like

Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by liricyst(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Darkrebel666:

he didn't underestimate you..he brought what he had on ground. He's just making excuses ..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by GIYAZZ(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
liricyst:

True that. But you know what? The battle will be maybe after I've settled down with some real life deals I got now. Maybe after 3 months. You're gonna be the first person I'm battling after my lil' vacation. Hope you cool with that?
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Gladyys(f): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
sosiqdude:

Which beat are we going to use...

Or should I bring the beat...?
HW BOU ACAPELLA N IF YOU INSIST ON BEAT,BRING IT.
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by mikuz(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
Gladyys:

You guys should battle over a beat. Jreyez will do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by sosiqdude(m): 1:53am On Mar 17, 2015
Gladyys:

how can u get the beat now...I have the beat.??
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Gladyys(f): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2015
sosiqdude:

how can u get the beat now...I have the beat.??
upload at datafile n send me the link
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by sosiqdude(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2015
Gladyys:

upload at datafile n send me the link

I have like 3 beats... don't actually no d one u gon like

are u on Whatsap or bbm...any place I can share it easily
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by sosiqdude(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Gladyys(f): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
sosiqdude:

I have like 3 beats... don't actually no d one u gon like

are u on Whatsap or bbm...any place I can share it easily
Non,had problem wit my phone...share d 1 u knw wld b nice....
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by sosiqdude(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gladyys:

Non,had problem wit my phone...share d 1 u knw wld b nice....

Am not forcing u,,, cos that will be easy than this datafilehost......u understand
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Gladyys(f): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
sosiqdude:

Am not forcing u,,, cos that will be easy than this datafilehost......u understand
send me any1
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I'm writing ya death sentence!

So better say your grace/ cos bars I'm 'bout to spill will stain your name/
hot mets quick to get yo damned/ if you like cut your head put inside kolo you still wouldn't save your face!!!

But first of all

I'm king in here, better jot that fool/ sent glads to hell last i cocked ma tool/
Been killin' rappers since, even knocked hard coons/ so me vs you? is Usain Bolt in a race with some fat dude!!!

You suck too much dicks/ see sperm on your lips/
It's ya types who wanna be pilots cos they heard about the 'cockpit!!'

And i Heard you bite lines!

Pftt! if you try jack ma pages?/ I'll smack ya asss and face, bbitch/
till you 'deform' like Nas and AZ!!!

Mav's a virgin at twenty/ girls ffucking hate him/
If you heard any bbitch gave this M.C Brain?. . . then you must be referring Jamie Davis!!

See his dumb, i'll let da Lonnie punch pop the mmoron/ smack ya hard to cop bigger points/
Cos ya wack, loudmouthed with nothing horror/ plus there's a 'bbitch in yoo' and that's one thing you and Sleak got in Common!!!'

My lines deep and complexed like Matrix/ cataclysmic lethal quick to get a buffoon faded/
But you on the other hand is hardly rated/ cos like Seun LanLege your rhymes are Basic!!!

I just murked ya asss, what's the matter son?/ stop crying, just count this as anada loss/
or better still jump into the Niger, bross/
you still wouldn't even Bag Gift if you was Santa Claus!!!!!
dopeness
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by liricyst(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
AKEAMINY:
dopeness

Actually not really....go and read other of giyazz verses then come back and read this again
Re: *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 09, 2015
liricyst:

Actually not really....go and read other of giyazz verses then come back and read this again
what's good 'bout Giyazz?

(1) (2) (Reply)

************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* / * * * Total Slaughter __007Bruce vs Iceskidd * * * / Download Emcee Africa Rap Battles Here. Vote For Maximus As Naija Wild Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.