Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI (42811 Views)

Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch / More Youths To Be Gainfully Employed In 2017 – FG / 500,000 Employed School Teachers Will Be Paid N23,000 As Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by deskossy(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2015
dein77:

We are suffering the consequences of decades of political indifference on our part. Besides, they are more United than we down here.
exactly, we are feeding off their crumbs. ..just imagine buhari he went to school but no cert to show for it, yet he is a general

2 Likes

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2015
Quota system at work.

Selfish northerners.

6 Likes

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by deskossy(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2015
customized13:
Quota system at work.

Selfish northerners.
i don't consider it selfishness, they are just smart..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by QuotaSystem: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2015
deskossy:
even without voting buhari,it is still gonna continue..when u go to any government institutions. The boss there is always a aboki...and people keep saying aboki no get sense. They wise die!

grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2015
dein77:

We are suffering the consequences of decades of political indifference on our part. Besides, they are more United than we down here.
All thanks to a fragment of southern Nigeria who have sold their souls to the northerners.

13 Likes

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2015
deskossy:
i don't consider it selfishness, they are just smart..
Its selfishness bro, this is why we will keep having problem with them.

3 Likes

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by QuotaSystem: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2015
dein77:

So you people know the true reason? Post saved for future reference.

customized13:

That awkward moment when an Ibo man is forced to agree what he normally calls 'sharpness' is really selfishness.

Hehehe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by jay44(m): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2015
dis federal character tin sef. hw real is it?
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by deskossy(m): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2015
customized13:
why can't we do d same to dem. .why must we be d ones to suffer. .lets be selfish too

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by deskossy(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2015
jay44:
dis federal character tin sef. hw real is it?
only applicable in d north.

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by jay44(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2015
somhw, it seems GEJ deosnt rilly giv a damm abt his brodas in d south-south. shabi na dem want a south south president, nw dey av gotten 1

3 Likes

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by deskossy(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2015
QuotaSystem:

That awkward moment when an Ibo man is forced to agree what he normally calls 'sharpness' is really selfishness.

Hehehe.
grin grin grin grin..exactly they are sharp!

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Hehehe.
Yet yorubas are the most marginalized of the major ethnic groups, even the Ijaws have more political sit than the yorubas in the current settings.

Oga, if you like sell your soul to northerners, we will continue to strife till equity is attained.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by QuotaSystem: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2015
The oil is our commonwealth and it belongs to everybody. Until you show me the spot you dug and buried the oil, you can cry me a river.

7 Likes

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2015
deskossy:
why can't we do d same to dem. .why must we be d ones to suffer. .lets be selfish too
we are too disunited down here.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by QuotaSystem: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2015
customized13:
Yet yorubas are the most marginalized of the major ethnic groups, even the Ijaws have more political sit than the yorubas in the current settings.

Oga, if you like sell your soul to northerners, we will continue to strife till equity is attained.

So you agree Jonathan has been marginalizing Yorubas? Yet you want them to vote Jonathan?

3 Likes

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by deskossy(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2015
jay44:
somhw, it seems GEJ deosnt rilly giv a damm abt his brodas in d south-south. shabi na dem want a south south president, nw dey av gotten 1
na mumu na...check out most of his cabinets, all hausas yet they hate him d most..and this problem is as a result of years of nothern rule

4 Likes

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2015
QuotaSystem:

You still have not realized have you? Keep jonzing.
I pity you

2 Likes

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by QuotaSystem: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2015
customized13:

Why do you dwell on tribalism?
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by dein77(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2015
deskossy:
exactly, we are feeding off their crumbs. ..just imagine buhari he went to school but no cert to show for it, yet he is a general

Buhari's certificate saga is one of thousands of sharp practices these North played on the rest of the nation. The Nigeria Army back then was effectively a Hausa-Fulani army where nepotism, favouritism and cronyism reigned supreme. All that was needed for them to attend any prestigious institution was a letter of recommendation that Mohamed Gambo WILL pass a certain examination.

I hate discussing tribal politics, but every once in a while, we must say the truth and make attempt at restructuring the system to make for equity and fairness. No society strives without JUSTICE! !!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by dein77(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The oil is our commonwealth and it belongs to everybody. Until you show me the spot you dug and buried the oil, you can cry me a river.

Tell that crap to the Texans! !!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by clevvermind(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2015
dein77:

Nice meeting you here. I graduated there too.

I saw all these unjust things back then. Protest is on point as far as it's nonviolent.
exactly. nice meeting you too. when did you graduate?

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by deskossy(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2015
dein77:

Buhari's certificate saga is one of thousands of sharp practices these North played on the rest of the nation. The Nigeria Army back then was effectively a Hausa-Fulani army where nepotism, favouritism and cronyism reigned supreme. All that was needed for them to attend any prestigious institution was a letter of recommendation that Mohamed Gambo WILL pass a certain examination.

I hate discussing tribal politics, but every once in a while, we must say the truth and make attempt at restructuring the system to make for equity and fairness. No society strives without JUSTICE! !!
i wish could give u 1000 likes.this is a country that was destroyed over by the northern military elite.now everyone is blaming jona for everything wrong with naija.they expect jona to perform magic in 4yrs..

13 Likes

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Equity is subjective. All tribes are not equal as you can see from the political space.
interesting, the change you guys are preaching is a change of inequality between Nigeria tribal lines.

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2015
deskossy:
look at this one..my alma mater..A friend sent me those pictures this morning, a president, and minister of petroleum is just d figure head..they bulk of their aides are hausas. .u don't have to look far.gej cabinets, even nnpc is dominated by them

Don't be ridiculous. Are u saying that the executive positions Jonah-daft and Madueke sits on are figure head sits? Are u saying that they Av no say in their aides appointment and that they were imposed on them?
This notion sound deranged. Whatever goes on there has the blessings of both Madueke and Jonah-daft.
Don't let ur bigotry get the better of u. Protest directly to those in charge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by QuotaSystem: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2015
dein77:

Tell that crap to the Texans! !!!

Ok
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2015
deskossy:
na mumu na...check out most of his cabinets, all hausas yet they hate him d most..and this problem is as a result of years of nothern rule

Rubbish talk. Even if it's true, who made it so? Shekau?

4 Likes

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by dein77(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2015
clevvermind:
exactly. nice meeting you too. when did you graduate?

2005. What of you?
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by QuotaSystem: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2015
customized13:
interesting, the change you guys are preaching is a change of inequality between Nigeria tribal lines.

The more you make this tribal, the more you get hurt. Stop it.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by clevvermind(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2015
dein77:

2005. What of you?

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by dein77(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Well my statement is proven by an analysis of the owners of the oil wells in Nigeria, and the 80% that just got admitted to be trained in running this same oil at PTI.

What do the Texans have to say about this?

The same oil Wells you and your folks denied having? Never mind; my guys and I are working hard to have ours.

It's a matter of time! This fraudulent system that breeds inefficiency and waste will eventually give way for a better system. It's just a matter of time.

The Oil Wells in my community belongs to the community, not the whole of Nigeria.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by deskossy(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2015
Demdem:

Don't be ridiculous. Are u saying that the executive positions Jonah-daft and Madueke sits on are figure head sits? Are u saying that they Av no say in their aides appointment and that they were imposed on them?
This notion sound deranged. Whatever goes on there has the blessings of both Madueke and Jonah-daft.
Don't let ur bigotry get the better of u. Protest directly to those in charge.
so u think d minister of petroleum knows about who gets employed in an institute..most of d permanent staffs in nnpc are hausas
.those are the ones who get d job done,not the minister who will probably leave in 4yrs time.u have to go to nnpc towers abuja to know what I'm talking about

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? / How To Answer ''Tell Us About Yourself'' When A Recruiter Asks You / Career Opportunity @ Nimasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.