Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI (42839 Views)

Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch / More Youths To Be Gainfully Employed In 2017 – FG / 500,000 Employed School Teachers Will Be Paid N23,000 As Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Kingspin(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2015
mmsen:

What does that even mean?

I can't respond to what you said because it doesn't make sense.

If I express myself in English it would make sense that any response that you wrote was also in English.

Please.
Then leave it. All they went is to maintain the status quo the national confab is the key to drive and develop Nigeria. Why would they reject it. Some people are enjoying this shadow called one Nigeria. Every month they enter Abuja and states take home huge revenue from oil base country without putting smiles on the faces of people. We must dismount this current structure and genuinely restructure this country general. No time to pretend about it.

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by SHAAWA: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2015
deskossy:
my brother the thing tire me oo...even during admission into d institute hausas which score low but gets the admission. .it is that bad
my brother not every northerner is a hausa and having muslim name doesn't makes someone a northerner as well.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Tymax(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2015
80%? Where did you get that figure?
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by anonimi: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2015
The legacy of people like Buhari over the lats four decades, manifesting still angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2057686_buhariachieve_jpegf118226b2e93af512bef392aff180c27

4 Likes

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by deletrue: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2015
diresimdi:
Hmmmm! and most of you guys are still clamouring for a northerner to take over the presidency! this is just a tip of an ice berg of what will happen when you eventually sell your votes to GMB.
Thank you. These south south and other oil states are so and very foolish people. Look at Amaechi, still dance with the hausas. The other day four governor decamped and left GEJ so that he will fail, yet these people are blind. Them never know any thing yet. By the time Buhari wins, then hell becomes their destination, especiall the south south.
Look at the yorubas, they are the people who are on top of the most deadly propaganda against GEJ. They are aware the Buhari will slumb in no time so that they will become the president. Who is not aware of that fact?

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by luckylucky: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is becoming more interesting I can see umbrella fueling this political protest. The question is PTI is an academic training institute then where have abokis gotten certificates to be employed more than the south south? I have said it severally to those who cares to listen that Nigeria belongs to all of us, we can't go far as a country when we breed hatred and ethnicity among ourselves. It saddened to see these evil politicians using unemployed youths as a war tools to execute their havoc while their children are busy study in UK and USA universities. I am glad that power has been given back to Nigerians, PDP party has really dealt with us for years, this evil party has abused authority in areas of public reckless spending and corruption. Collapsing of PDP party has give me hope that Nigeria will rise again and given power back to the people is my joy if APC party fails to deliver their promises we will used our PVC cards to send them home at the end of four years.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by QuiverBox(f): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
deskossy:
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) effurun recently had a recruitment exercise guess what ,80% of notherners got the job, the remaining 20% was shared by the other ethnicities ..this a school in warri o!yet we are screaming federal character which is only applicable in d north..whereas indigenes which constituted 70% of the applicants got less than 5%.
This is what happens when hausas dominate d seat of power.they all got their employment letter direct from abuja.
here are photos of the protest taking place right now by uwvie youth at d school gate

I have said this over time in my earliar posts.

The Hausa man wants to dominate by hook and by crook. Come to the North and see how the Hausa dominate other Ethnic group.

From jobs, to admission , and setting up of infrastruction.

My friends in Kaduna , kano, zamfara, sokoto etc who are indegiene and are from other tribes or Christians are denied their rights and benefit.

The Hausa man does not care about equality and Justice to other tribe or religion.

Anything that its Evil or Bad to mankind as long as it favours the Hausa man he supports it.

The clamour for Power by Buhari is just to dominate .

Before anyone supports buhari or any Muslim Hausa man to power, pls visit the north and see how they govern all and sundry.

This is just a smaller picture of the atrocities Hausa man commits to other ethnic group and religion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by AdeKamal(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
area!
Ds thing no suppose bad reach dat level. don't u get?
For north and west, na igbo and south south people dey rise fast. In fact, they get associations of various kinds.
To me oo, if hausa fill south south and urhobo, ijaw, etc. join dem people wey they north and west. Na Fedralism or one Nigeria be that.
Anoda thing be say how many south_south people dey apply for all these things. For Example, for west, most igbo people and urhobo or ijaw dey get admission and even job. So, let peace reign and support d change team.
Buhari no get pass one house for him village. Him cook, driver, P.A. (i think) and Vice (PROF. Osinbajo, a redeem pastor are christians.
when he was petroleum minister,
Only 1 refinery dey d whole north. 3 big ones dey for just delta and rivers alone.
The bayelsa woman, mrs Alison, she no build anything instead dem they import am.

PLS, LET'S MAKE a CHANGE!

#CHANGE..
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Kingspin(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
saintruky:

IN D LIST U SEE NAMES LIKE;

HARUNA LUKMAN: UVWIE
AHMED TANINU : UVWIE
ETC..
WETIN CONNECT ABOKI N UVWIE TRIBE?
We must move our eyes away from oil in this country. It is a well know facts about those who top the list of oil well owners in the country. So we can't continue like that we must restructure now.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by M4gunners: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
And someone will come here to say if Buhari wins nothing will happen. We will see.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by LogicPower(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Are you guys so daft to educate yourself ?

This is the link to the NNPCc executive management and board members , how many of them are hausas ?

http://www.nnpcgroup.com/AboutNNPC/NNPCManagement/ExectuiveManagement.aspx

http://www.nnpcgroup.com/AboutNNPC/NNPCManagement/Board.aspx

Do you think the ignoramuses, the clannish goons and the evil-minded anti-Buhari propagandists would ever care to verify the claims that 80% of the employed people are 'Hausas'?

Or do you think they would care about these facts on the official websites of the NNPC when they were making their absurd claims that 'all the senior managers of NNPC are Hausas?

It is all targeted at Buhari and must have been deliberately engineered and supported by some beneficiaries of the N21 billions campaign booties.

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by QuotaSystem: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
obailala:

Can you please just shut up!

Jonathan has been there for over 5 years he but didnt make any single attempt to change the ugly federal character trend but now you expect me to believe Jonathan will suddenly repent IF he is re-elected to power?.... GEJ only empowered the same old thieving southern politicians and then extended the blessings to creek criminals in the likes of Asari Dokubo and Gen Shoot at Sight. God forbid bad thing!

I would rather have a Pharaoh from Egypt ruling over me than have my slowpoke brother being in charge of my welfare.

By the way, all the members of the board of directors in PTI are southerners, the president of NIgeria is a southerner, the petroleum minister is a southerner and you expect me to believe that a federal institution conducted a recruitment in Warri and employed 80% northerners?... That is absolute rubbish talk typical of what we hear from demented people like Fayose or FFK.

..And again going by the pictures of people protesting on that picture, they all look like street urchins. Are these the people you expect to be employed into positions even without a single formal or vocational qualification?... We know Uvwie youths to be the worst set of touts and I wouldn't be surprised if some of those youths would be protesting that PTI pays them 'deve' a.k.a development levy or just give them monthly stipends because PTI is sited on their land.

+ 1
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by popakelly1(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
God knows why he did not put nigeria's oil in d north, the south for don suffer. Infact there would have been nothing like nigeria by now.

Selfish and power-drunk people.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
iyobs7:

[s]I HAVE BEEN IGNORING YOUR POST FOR A VERY LONG TIME BUT I MUST SAY THIS, YOU ARE A DISGRACE.

DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF PLACEMENTS?
IS JONATHAN THE HEAD OF PTI?
IS HE THE ONE CONDUCTING THE PLACEMENTS FOR JOBS?
DID THEY TAKE THE LIST TO JONATHAN TO SCREEN?
ARE YOU THIS STU.PID?

HOW STU.PID AND FOO.LISH CAN YOU BE?
I WAS ONCE AN IT STUDENT AT NNPC CHQ IN ABUJA AND I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY SAY 75% OF THE STAFF IN THAT BUILDINGS ARE NORTHERNERS... JUST A FEW SELECTED FROM OTHER TRIBES.

I DOUBT IF YOU HAVE BRAINS, THAT IS HOW YOUR MESSIAH GOT INTO THE NIGERIAN ARMY, WITH SHARP PRACTICES LIKE THESE

IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU ARE THIS DULL AND WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU AS YOUTHS IN NIGERIA, THE FUTURE FOR NIGERIA IS VERY BLEAL[/s]

Utter Nonsense. I wont even waste my time repeating myself attending to ur stupidity. SO who will make the change and difference? Demdem right? Oponu.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Odunharry(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Demdem:
Is hausa Man the minister of Petroleum?
Is Hausa Man the President?
How authentic is their claims?
well said

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by deskossy(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
TheOtherview:

I stand corrected. But even so, the only dumb ethnic jingoist I see here is you.

Does the excerpt copied in below suggest the lop-sided recruitment only favoured Hausas, as you would rather have us believe?

Source
so u have gone from denying the protest was for lack of water to quoting what happened b4 d recruitment which was even lopsided?as a graduate of PTI, i kno d injustice been done against d host community.few percentage are ibos and Yorubas. .the bulk of them are hausas.

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Input(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
luvprince4real:
hw cm u easily omit minister of education knowing fully well dat PTI is an academic institution under d ministry of education headed by a minister from a certain region. Dumb head playing smart.

I think you are more dumb here, pti is under ministry of petroleum not ministry of education hence their salary scale is same as NNPC..if you don't know sit down and let someone teach you.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by QuiverBox(f): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
anonimi:
The legacy of people like Buhari over the lats four decades, manifesting still angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2057686_buhariachieve_jpegf118226b2e93af512bef392aff180c27

I wish people can see beyond their nose concerning buhari.

Can you imagine North Central State like - plateau Benue taraba Adamawa that are percieved to be Christian dominated never felt the impact of PTF.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tell me any federal government establishments, parastatals, and agencies where the Northerners are not dominatingly in the majority. Customs, police, army, civil service, immigration , NNPC, etc etc etc.
WHY?
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
SHAAWA:
my brother not every northerner is a hausa and having muslim name doesn't makes someone a northerner as well.

Indeed.

I once had a classmate in secondary school....whose name was Northernerish.....but who actually was an indigene of Edo state.

Then during my University days...had one Muslim classmate with what sounded like a Hausa name...his best friend was even Hausa. Until the day I heard him speak Yoruba...and found out that he was from Ondo State.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by gabyosz: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
You see why we need a change in this country we the south we are the proplem we don't want our brother to be like us we will prefer some one from other place come in. If a Yoruba is in a company be will give job to his people is a delta man is in a company he will give the position to a none delta man because he want to be the lord in is place. No body should be like him
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
JOJORHYMES:

I live in warri and I will tell you that wat the op said is so true.not only pti.the federal petroleum university here also has a great percent of there staff from the north.when we applied for the job 2years ago two pple I know where help to secure the job.but the had to obtain local government of origin from a core northern state first.that was how 2 deltas got job in there own state

And i am telling u that ur sons and daughters are the ones in charge. They are the overall bosses. They can undo whatever any aboki is doing in that school. My question to u is what specific thing have they done to correct the imbalance? WHy are u all scared in protesting to the head but choose to chase shadows. Get Madueke to undo the decision u think is not justified. Have that been done at all?
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by SHAAWA: 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
deskossy:
na mumu na...check out most of his cabinets, all hausas yet they hate him d most..and this problem is as a result of years of nothern rule

Don't forget that out of 36states, the north has 19.or is there any hausa/northern minister representing ibo or yoruba state?
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by deletrue: 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
saintruky:

IN D LIST U SEE NAMES LIKE;

HARUNA LUKMAN: UVWIE
AHMED TANINU : UVWIE
ETC..
WETIN CONNECT ABOKI N UVWIE TRIBE?
That one na small one. You will come across names like Tambowal: Ijaw, Mu'azu: urhobo, Tinubu: itdekiri, Aminu: Isoko. Very painful you know. Everywhere, hausa must take every thing.

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
deskossy:
if they implement d Confab, it might just work,the system needs complete overhaul because d current one doesn't work.The issue is,does the president have d political will to implement it?

Now u are asking the right question? The truth is this menace has been with us for years. Jonah-daft cant claim any ignorance about it. Protest to ur sons and daughters who has the power and means to undo whatever PTI abokis have done today and not disturbing the peace and scenery of the populace.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by iyobs7(f): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Demdem:

Utter Nonsense. I wont even waste my time repeating myself attending to ur stupidity. SO who will make the change and difference? Demdem right? Oponu.

I DID NOT EXPECT YOU TO SAY SOMETHING MEANINGFUL. ATLEAST YOU DID NOT DISAPPOINT ME WHEN I SAY YOU ARE A DISGRACE...

YOU COULD NOT ANSWER ANY OF MY QUESTIONS, WHICH SHOWS THAT YOU ARE JUST AN EMPTY BARREL, AND UNFORTUNATELY, THEY ARE LOUDEST. G O A T
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Am a fool! i need a brain surgeon!!! Orue!

Wellsaid.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Sibrah: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
deskossy:
i don't consider it selfishness, they are just smart..
I disagree with you. If they had dominated the exercise by reason of intellectual prowess then It would be smartness.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by donheg(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Demdem:
Is hausa Man the minister of Petroleum?
Is Hausa Man the President?
How authentic is their claims?
tell 'em oo
youth u better shine your eyes shocked shocked shocked oo... cause this is PDP handwork to destabilize youths before 28March.

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by queensmith: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
dein77:

The same oil Wells you and your folks denied having? Never mind; my guys and I are working hard to have ours.

It's a matter of time! This fraudulent system that breeds inefficiency and waste will eventually give way for a better system. It's just a matter of time.

The Oil Wells in my community belongs to the community, not the whole of Nigeria.

hmmm - your community. Are we sure it's your community and not 5 leagues down? grin grin grin grin

Because we hear this argument alot - and a lecture at Brown university exposed the rogues that kept shouting my oil (ie the militant leaders) only ended up in the creeks looking to slaughter one another.

Maybe this is a SS thing - see I will only claim I own anything is 1. It is sitting on top of my dads lands or 2. We are affected by this said thing.

If oil was found in my village but 2 miles from my home - I cannot lay claim to it because it is not my fathers land.

All this our oyel our oyel is very suspect #imjussayin.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by iyobs7(f): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Demdem:

Now u are asking the right question? The truth is this menace has been with us for years. [b]Jonah-daft cant claim any ignorance about it. Protest to ur sons and daughters who has the power and means to undo whatever PTI abokis have done today and not disturbing the peace and scenery of the populace.[/b]

IF SOMEONE THAT IS DAFT IS A PRESIDENT TO YOU AND YOUR FATHER, I RUN OUT OF WORDS TO QUALIFY WHO YOUR FATHER IS. IF YOU GET ANGRY OVER THIS COMMENT BECAUSE I CALLED YOUR FATHER A DAFTER AND DAFTEST COMPARED TO JONATHAN, JUST REMEMBER JONATHAN IS SOMEONE'S FATHER. LEARN MANNERS YOU IRRESPONSIBLE AND WAYWARD CHILD...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? / How Civil Servants In Nigeria Are Graded / How To Answer ''Tell Us About Yourself'' When A Recruiter Asks You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.