Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI (42815 Views)

Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch / More Youths To Be Gainfully Employed In 2017 – FG / 500,000 Employed School Teachers Will Be Paid N23,000 As Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by enomakos(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote
author=OrlandoOwoh post=31544560]
Confirmed. The Nigerian Customs Service in the whole of the east is
headed by the son of Buka Dimka who killed Murtala Muhammed in
1976.[/quote]which state in the east?
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Ejovwoke(m): 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
More photos

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
tolexy007:

dont forget most of oil block belongs to d Northerners

I put it to u that for each oil block owned by each northerner, there are tens and even hundreds of ND associates or accomplices or workers. they can never succeed in the ND without Local corroborators. Thats a fact.
By the way, the issue here is about PTI

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by abbakacici: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Here are list of the management team of PTi, and I can't see a single core northerner in the list,
A. J. ORUKELE

AG PRINCIPAL/CHIEF EXECUTIVE.
Mrs Angela S. Ewere

REGISTRAR
DR. K. I. IDEHEN - Ph.D FCSN, FICCON, FPIN, FNES, FGMA, FCIA

DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING
Mrs Gloria Iye Oraka

Director of Science
Dr C. K. Oghene

Director of Services

Mr. ATSUE ISHUH - ACMA, CPA, MNIM

Acting Director, Finance and Accounts

Mrs. P. N. Olaniyi

Acting Chief Internal Auditor

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by buJu234: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
the question is

ARE THE LOCALs ACADEMICALLY QUALIFIED THAN THE SO CALLED HAUSA

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
dewstar:

You could help your argument by telling us what you know are the "primary responsibilities" of a petroleum minister as regards employments in the NNPC.

The minister is the chief executive. if a chief executive cant critically look into the recruitment process of one of his parastatal i wonder what else such can do. Besides, during the immigration palava, are u aware that the minister of interior came under fire?

You admit then that we should expect no "change".

Read well, i said or meant no such thing. i meant this is the time for the ND to make the necessarily adjustment or injustice they feel may have been going on in those offices now that their daughter is in charge. it will be foolish to expect an aboki to come in next and do that for them.

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
abbakacici:
Here are list of the management team of PTi, and I can't see a single core northerner in the list,
A. J. ORUKELE

Mrs Angela S. Ewere

REGISTRAR

DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING
Mrs Gloria Iye Oraka

Director of Science
Dr C. K. Oghene

Director of Services

Mrs. P. N. Olaniyi

u dey mind these folks? who are the northerners in charge now? Rubbish.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
obailala:

Can you please just shut up!

Jonathan has been there for over 5 years he but didnt make any single attempt to change the ugly federal character trend but now you expect me to believe Jonathan will suddenly repent IF he is re-elected to power?.... GEJ only empowered the same old thieving southern politicians and then extended the blessings to creek criminals in the likes of Asari Dokubo and Gen Shoot at Sight. God forbid bad thing!

I would rather have a Pharaoh from Egypt ruling over me than have my slowpoke brother being in charge of my welfare.

By the way, all the members of the board of directors in PTI are southerners, the president of NIgeria is a southerner, the petroleum minister is a southerner and you expect me to believe that a federal institution conducted a recruitment in Warri and employed 80% northerners?... That is absolute rubbish talk typical of what we hear from demented people like Fayose or FFK.

..And again going by the pictures of people protesting on that picture, they all look like street urchins. Are these the people you expect to be employed into positions even without a single formal or vocational qualification?... We know Uvwie youths to be the worst set of touts and I wouldn't be surprised if some of those youths would be protesting that PTI pays them 'deve' a.k.a development levy or just give them monthly stipends because PTI is sited on their land.

Wisdom at play here.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by sexyjennik(f): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
deskossy:
that's d problem, nothing ever gets done about it.hope their protest works this time
Hopefully things will work out this time around. Let's just keep our fingers crossed
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by BraniacX(m): 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Demdem:
Is hausa Man the minister of Petroleum?
Is Hausa Man the President?
How authentic is their claims?

Do yourself a favour, things you can't say in our faces in person, never grow balls to say them in anonymous chatrooms either............shut tha fvck up!
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by dazzlingd(m): 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
80% of hausa got the job

OR

80% of the people that got the job are hausas..... expression is rly a problem

2 Likes

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by BraniacX(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The oil is our commonwealth and it belongs to everybody. Until you show me the spot you dug and buried the oil, you can cry me a river.

Anonymity is a b1tch ain't she? That's the only reason a cow like you can rant this trash on a public forum and still have your brains sitting comfortably in your cranium without even the threat of damocle's sword over it. Keep provoking, don't stop, who knows, one day you might do it in person in my presence and get served.
*fingers crossed*
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
BraniacX:

Do yourself a favour, things you can't say in our faces in person, never grow balls to say them in anonymous chatrooms either............shut tha fvck up!

Fool, who are the abokis in charge of PTI that employed 80% abokis. Give names
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by felixtare(m): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
Demdem:
Is hausa Man the minister of Petroleum?
Is Hausa Man the President?
How authentic is their claims?

dis f o o l must b a slave frm d west
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by QuotaSystem: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
BraniacX:

[s]Anonymity is a b1tch ain't she? That's the only reason a cow like you can rant this trash on a public forum and still have your brains sitting comfortably in your cranium without even the threat of damocle's sword over it. Keep provoking, don't stop, who knows, one day you might do it in person in my presence and get served.
*fingers crossed*[/s]

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by deskossy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
SirBrightoc:

I applied for this job and did the interview with a First Class from The University of Nigeria and currently, I am studying for my masters. I was interviewed along with six other people for the position and we know the performance of each other. It may interest you to know that none of the six of us got the offer. We've been contacting each other, and I have been to the school myself to verify that none of us was actually given the job. Now, who and who were given the job and why were we stressed to attend two times test and an interview in Abuja, only for them to fill the positions with ghost applicants?
thank u are a witness. i Have who did interview too,but none got d job . they were just stressed for nothing. .employment letters where doled out right from d top
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by BraniacX(m): 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
QuotaSystem:

You'll get your due somehow someday!
Leaving it to karma
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
felixtare:

dis f o o l must b a slave frm d west

[quote author=Demdem post=31553140]
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by deskossy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
dazzlingd:
80% of hausa got the job

OR

80% of the people that got the job are hausas..... expression is rly a problem
it's an obvious typo.i tried modifying it,but it got to fp with lighting speed!
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by BraniacX(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Demdem:

Insulting you here won't suffice for me.
Breaking something in you will only be a start so no more chit chat
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
BraniacX:

Insulting you here won't suffice for me.
Breaking something in you will only be a start so no more chit chat

answer the damn question goon. u had earlier insulted me so face issue at stake

Demdem:

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
abbakacici:
A. J. ORUKELE

Mrs Angela S. Ewere

REGISTRAR

DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING
Mrs Gloria Iye Oraka

Director of Science
Dr C. K. Oghene

Director of Services

Mrs. P. N. Olaniyi

Forget it not by this abeg, let see how many people were recutitng and hw many where from each section of the nation. The quota system shd take precedence, need i not remind you when sanusi was govenor of cbn most of his associate(DG) were from the south, yet mostof the new recruits were from the north.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by ernecy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Good morning grin cheesy!!!!! Expect more
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by austine4real(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Its no news their uncle Gmb forged result, dem use 1 certificate employ 10 ppl.
D most annoyin part is they wll tell u dey own naija.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
deskossy:
how will it stop when all d big bosses in nnpc are hausas. It is never gonna change
Who is to be blamed for this? what where your own leaders doing before being overlapped by the hausas should be your question. Yet, many of you call hausa man mumu and all kinds of derogatory words. Now , who is smarter. I am a product of PTI so I can't disagree with you on this... The North are more United than any other ethnic group in Nigeria. One of my friend spoke just hausa and that was how he got his admission. Try it with other ethnic group and see. A friend of mine who is now a big boy in Total stayed in a house owned by an Hausa man for over year before he got is accommodation. Dude, those guys are smarter that majority of Nigerians realise. Yes, they have lowest educated demography in Nigeria yet they pull stunts like flipping burgers are McDonalds... Imagine what they could achieve if they had the highest educated demography? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
2sExy1:
. Yes, they have lowest educated demography in Nigeria yet they pull stunts like flipping burgers are McDonalds... Imagine what they could achieve if they had the highest educated demography? grin grin grin grin
lol... that wud be genocide... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by deskossy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
2sExy1:
Who is to be blamed for this? what where your own leaders doing before being overlapped by the hausas should be your question. Yet, many of you call hausa man mumu and all kinds of derogatory words. Now , who is smarter. I am a product of PTI so I can't disagree with you on this... The North are more United than any other ethnic group in Nigeria. One of my friend spoke just hausa and that was how he got his admission. Try it with other ethnic group and see. A friend of mine who is now a big boy in Total stayed in a house owned by an Hausa man for over year before he got is accommodation. Dude, those guys are smarter that majority of Nigerians realise. Yes, they have lowest educated demography in Nigeria yet they pull stunts like flipping burgers are McDonalds... Imagine what they could achieve if they had the highest educated demography? grin grin grin grin
that's why i don't subscribe to people calling dem mumu..they are smart and United
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Descartes: 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
kestolove95:
Dat. Shows u dat northerners ar still. D boss in dix country......buhari presidency won't allow dix..vote change nd protest knw more
Nna eh your grammar na die!!shocked
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
lygn19:
lol... that wud be genocide... cheesy cheesy
Trust me, the average Hausa man is smart, daring and hardworking that's why you find them in virtually every corners of Nigeria. They are sharp... I mean very sharp... Add that to education and see what they can do. A friend of mine called Bruno is a typical example. He came in just closed to the middle of the semester and he dust a lot of folks with a strong GPA at OND. He mastered Technical drawing so well that you would think he had done it before but he learnt everything in PTI like everyone of us.

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
2sExy1:
u wud be surprised dat if the reverse was d case and d north was more educated and had more qualified hands than d south, that day u wud see a new style wud be invented and federal character wud be abolished... kudos to the northerners u guys re too smart.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
2sExy1:
Trust me, the average Hausa man is smart, daring and hardworking that's why you find them in virtually every corners of Nigeria. They are sharp... I mean very sharp... Add that to education and see what they can do. A friend of mine called Bruno is a typical example. He came in just closed to the middle of the semester and he dust a lot of folks with a strong GPA at OND. He mastered Technical drawing so well that you would think he had done it before but he learnt everything in PTI like everyone of us.

maybe dats because most of em don't have time for distractions..."if u know wat I mean"
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Rockstar07: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
obailala:

That claim cannot be real, at least not the 80% figure.... How can 80% northerners be employed in a federal govt institution in Warri?... If you tell me some Urhobo youths from Uvwie are protesting because only a few of their indigenes were employed, I would understand but that is simply because it's a federal institution where persons from all over Nigeria would be recruited. But to tell me it is 80% hausa, that is pure trash

Perhaps you're right! But i know they're much sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? / How To Answer ''Tell Us About Yourself'' When A Recruiter Asks You / Career Opportunity @ Nimasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.