Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI (42808 Views)

Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch / More Youths To Be Gainfully Employed In 2017 – FG / 500,000 Employed School Teachers Will Be Paid N23,000 As Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by ewosk: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Demdem:
Is hausa Man the minister of Petroleum?
Is Hausa Man the President?
How authentic is their claims?

Is the Minister of Petroleum/President directly in charge of the recruitment

ONE MALLAM don pack aboki's put for d place....chai na dis kind mata James Ibori dey carry for head, Resource control...They av new federal institutions in d North go n check the number of southerner's on their payroll....and they want to dominate PTI also....smh
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:51am On Mar 13, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^^
No. That is not good enough.

Yes, Nigeria is a deeply complex country. Yes, principles like the federal character principle seem to be nothing but built-in booby traps against competence, merit and ability. Yes, it is true that Nigeria cannot continue along the course she has walked for several decades (if she wants to survive the challenges of being a 3rd world country in the 21st century).

But you seem to be pursuing a purely partisan political agenda. According to you, 'there is hope something will be done about it' as long as the present government remains in charge. undecided What has actually been done to change things for the better?

Not everybody 'hates the present government' as you have put it. At least I don't. What I hate is drift. What I hate is corruption. What I hate is inaction. And unfortunately for all of us, this government has elevated these negative attributes to state policy. (To be fair, it is not the only government that has done so. But that is cold comfort to ordinary Nigerians on the receiving end).

After 10 pages of fiery rhetoric, this thread has 'cooled down' undecided now that facts are coming in and wild conjecture has been forced to take flight. The management team of the Institute has been made available for all to see. The next thing is for staff lists and faculty (and most recent hires) to be made available so that we can see if this 80% claim is nonsense or the truth. This is why legislation like the FOI Act is so important.
may not be good enough but thats all we got. You have even further explained my argument. You may not agree, but not everyone is comfortable with the FOI act, especially the individuals in govt tasked with ensuring that status quo doesnt change. Now the people of effurun are demanding accountability which was made possible by the same FOI act enacted by this govt. So you see the hope i am talking about, people are now aware and can fight for what they feel is their right and the authorities are forced to act accordingly even against their wish.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by VolvoS60(m): 2:04am On Mar 13, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

may not be good enough but thats all we got. You have even further explained my argument. You may not agree, but not everyone is comfortable with the FOI act, especially the individuals in govt tasked with ensuring that status quo doesnt change. Now the people of effurun are demanding accountability which was made possible by the same FOI act enacted by this govt. So you see the hope i am talking about, people are now aware and can fight for what they feel is their right and the authorities are forced to act accordingly even against their wish.

^^^^
No sir. I am yet to understand how and where I 'further explained' your argument. undecided

I have absolutely no problems with the FOI Act. I support it wholeheartedly. What I have a problem with is your thinly veiled, partisan support for the current administration, with ethno-regional solidarity as a convenient cover. Your previous post invoked the bogeyman of oppressive rule by Northern Nigerians and you tried to cast the current administration as the last bulwark in the fight to resist such oppression. undecided I ask again, what has been done by this administration (by way of policy) to ensure that any lopsidedness has been corrected? Even more important - is this '80% claim' true or just complete nonsense? You saw the management team list put out by another poster. Is that list true or false? Where is the list of most recent PTI hires? That list will prove whether or not there is an 80%, the so-called 80% that has has generated 10 pages of fiery debate. Where is the list?

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by deletrue: 5:52am On Mar 13, 2015
queensmith:

Tribalism has blinded your eyes and blocked your nose.

Jonathan did very well to rile you up by making people waste time at the Confab, just go and listen to the people that went. Have you even looked at the details of the recommendations? If anything it's the northern interests that dominate it.

Even with that, Jonathan after calling people together to provide recommendations, set up another committee to provide recommendations on the recommendations grin grin grin grin. Please does this man sound like he's interested in implementing any Confab? Don't be silly, if anything there should be another SS man you can vote for but don't delude yourself with the confab nonsense.
What has this barbarian eaten? It is you the yorubas with incomplete nuts in your brain region that were against the conference and later jumbed into it, one because you want the money like your Tifnu.bu who has enslaved all of you and two sees the conference as essential.
Your Buhari and Thiefnu.bu will never rule this country.
The outcome of that conference will be implimented so that all those rubbish oppresive acts of you the yorubas and Hausas will stop. Thievies.
You think you will continue to milk away what you do not produce. These people of other regions are very wise now. When you rejected the producer of oil the VP post and still want to win the elections so that you will continue to enslave them. No way. Mark somewhere, Buhari will never rule.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by AmeLonRo(m): 7:23am On Mar 13, 2015
deskossy:
even without voting buhari,it is still gonna continue..when u go to any government institutions.The boss there is always a aboki...and people keep saying aboki no get sense. They wise die

Guy, I shake your hand 1 million times. You get brain wella. grin
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2015
ewosk:

Is the Minister of Petroleum/President directly in charge of the recruitment

ONE MALLAM don pack aboki's put for d place....chai na dis kind mata James Ibori dey carry for head, Resource control...They av new federal institutions in d North go n check the number of southerner's on their payroll....and they want to dominate PTI also....smh

u are not making sense. Whatever is done under her ministry that she isnt happy with, she can upturn.
Besides, who are the abokis in charge of PTI that recruited 80% abokis.
Give names of these abokis and u will understand that these protesters av no point.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2015
EgusiSoup:

I think you should shut-up if you have no idea about what happens in Abuja.

Fool, PTI isnt in Abuja. Focus on topic.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2015
BraniacX:

I take solace in the fact that you can only do that sitting in front of your computer screen.

Fool, u still havent answered the question. Who are these abokis in control of PTI?
No name?
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2015
experimentist:
grin pls, what is Jonah-daft?

The inglorious bastard that claim to be a leader but lead in the eating of a billion naira worth of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty. he is currently in charge of Aso rock but all hands are on deck to boot him out.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2015
sniperr007:

Go to pti and u will know y dis youths are angry. Same tin is in cac Lagos and other agencies. Its crazy

Give me specific names of Abokis administering this school? Lets start from there.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by queensmith: 7:58am On Mar 13, 2015
deletrue:
What has this barbarian eaten? It is you the yorubas with incomplete nuts in your brain region that were against the conference and later jumbed into it, one because you want the money like your Tifnu.bu who has enslaved all of you and two sees the conference as essential.
Your Buhari and Thiefnu.bu will never rule this country.
The outcome of that conference will be implimented so that all those rubbish oppresive acts of you the yorubas and Hausas will stop. Thievies.
You think you will continue to milk away what you do not produce. These people of other regions are very wise now. When you rejected the producer of oil the VP post and still want to win the elections so that you will continue to enslave them. No way. Mark somewhere, Buhari will never rule.

The stupidity, clearly this one knows absolutely nothing about the contents or its intentions.

Please tell me what recommendation in the report will stop them from milking what they did not produce? #ashiweray
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^^
No sir. I am yet to understand how and where I 'further explained' your argument. undecided

I have absolutely no problems with the FOI Act. I support it wholeheartedly. What I have a problem with is your thinly veiled, partisan support for the current administration, with ethno-regional solidarity as a convenient cover. Your previous post invoked the bogeyman of oppressive rule by Northern Nigerians and you tried to cast the current administration as the last bulwark in the fight to resist such oppression. undecided I ask again, what has been done by this administration (by way of policy) to ensure that any lopsidedness has been corrected? Even more important - is this '80% claim' true or just complete nonsense? You saw the management team list put out by another poster. Is that list true or false? Where is the list of most recent PTI hires? That list will prove whether or not there is an 80% - the so-called 80% that has has generated 10 pages of fiery rhetoric? Where is the list?

you judge my decision to show support for this government, but I have the right to decide don't I?
Its also not my problem if you fail to see the situation from my own point of view, you are entitled to your own opinion. whether Ethno-regional or not, it doesn't matter the bases. For anyone that tells you that he or she is non partisan as regards the issues of this great country is a big liar, you inclusive.
The issue of oppressive rule by the north isn't a myth, you should see what Southerners go through in the north. And I didn't try to cast the present govt as the "Final Bulwark" to end such oppression, but as a hope, a step in the right direction, the beginning of the end for the oppressors.
you are asking what has been done to bring an end to this oppression, is the FOI act not a step in the right direction?
And why are u all worked up about people complaining on this thread? The people should be provided with evidence that their 80% claim is baseless. I find it hard to agree with you that you have no problem with the FOI act.
I have no intension of going any further with this, you can choose to see the efforts of this govt as half-empty of half-full, that's your choice. Nigeria is complex and overhauling an already messed up system at once isn't possible, it'll take time. but I want to give this govt the benefit of doubt, my choice.

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by experimentist: 8:29am On Mar 13, 2015
Demdem:

The inglorious bastard that claim to be a leader but lead in the eating of a billion naira worth of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty. he is currently in charge of Aso rock but all hands are on deck to boot him out.
grin Good, I'm getting my boot ready to kick some clueless as*

I just heard this morning that Blessing Okagbare is pissed off by the clueless govt for using her images to campaign for Jonadaf't grin

1 Like

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by deletrue: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2015
queensmith:

The stupidity, clearly this one knows absolutely nothing about the contents or its intentions.

Please tell me what recommendation in the report will stop them from milking what they did not produce? #ashiweray
You are a nonentity and indeed a riff raffs. Yestersday, there was protest in Warri PTI over the hausas occupying all managerial positions. Just tell me if that is not milking aways what you do not have? When you and the likes of Thiefnu.bu and that tiny neck with the flatest chest call Buhari arranged a VP outside the producers of oil that caters for more than 80% of the country's main stay, again, tell me if that is not milking aways the wealth of the south south regions? Daft.
That time is since gone. No body will try that and get away like before.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by IVORY2009(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2015
Demdem:

how do you sleep @ night? And why do you allow yourself to be used by politicians " @ paid agent"
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by IVORY2009(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, u still havent answered the question. Who are these abokis in control of PTI?
No name?

how do you sleep @ night?
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by queensmith: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2015
deletrue:
You are a nonentity and indeed a riff raffs. Yestersday, there was protest in Warri PTI over the hausas occupying all managerial positions. Just tell me if that is not milking aways what you do not have? When you and the likes of Thiefnu.bu and that tiny neck with the flatest chest call Buhari arranged a VP outside the producers of oil that caters for more than 80% of the country's main stay, again, tell me if that is not milking aways the wealth of the south south regions? Daft.

I pity you and your people - waffling like an incoherent animal.
tell me what recommendation in the report will stop them from doing anything, describe the contents of the confab report that will change this? Explain what exactly Jonathan will do?
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by deletrue: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2015
queensmith:

I pity you and your people - waffling like an incoherent animal.
tell me what recommendation in the report will stop them from doing anything, describe the contents of the confab report that will change this? Explain what exactly Jonathan will do?

Why are you so foolish? Explain incoherent animal? Does that make any sense? You are indeed an empty being. No time to waste with you. Final stop.
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by VolvoS60(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

you judge my decision to show support for this government, but I have the right to decide don't I?
Its also not my problem if you fail to see the situation from my own point of view, you are entitled to your own opinion. whether Ethno-regional or not, it doesn't matter the bases. For anyone that tells you that he or she is non partisan as regards the issues of this great country is a big liar, you inclusive.
The issue of oppressive rule by the north isn't a myth, you should see what Southerners go through in the north. And I didn't try to cast the present govt as the "Final Bulwark" to end such oppression, but as a hope, a step in the right direction, the beginning of the end for the oppressors.
you are asking what has been done to bring an end to this oppression, is the FOI act not a step in the right direction?
And why are u all worked up about people complaining on this thread? The people should be provided with evidence that their 80% claim is baseless. I find it hard to agree with you that you have no problem with the FOI act.
I have no intension of going any further with this, you can choose to see the efforts of this govt as half-empty of half-full, that's your choice. Nigeria is complex and overhauling an already messed up system at once isn't possible, it'll take time. but I want to give this govt the benefit of doubt, my choice.

^^^^
Your right to decide is sacred. Lets be clear on that. You also have the right to be partisan. But I also reserve the right to freely comment on your choices and decisions, partisan or patriotic. This I have done. Remember I have rights too.

You cannot dismiss the basis of your complaints as irrelevant. If you criticize your political adversaries on ethno-regional or religious grounds, how does that solve the problem? Your post clearly indicated that you oppose rule by Northern Nigerians simply because they are Northerners. Stripped of all pretense, isn't that just naked discrimination? undecided

If we accept that 'Northern oppression' is a reality and not a myth, the solution is not online conjecture but reasoned, measured action by government acting on behalf of all Nigerians. This means changing our laws and statutes (and their enforcement) so that there is equity for all. That is what we should all be fighting for. If not, any 'gains' made will be reversed once power changes from North to South or wherever.

I am yet to see which actions by the current administration qualify it to be termed 'the beginning of the end for the oppressors'. You talk about the FOI Act. Yes, it is to GEJ's credit that he assented to the then FOI bill and had it passed.(He will always be compared in a more favourable light on this matter to OBJ - OBJ refused to sign that bill for over half a decade on some spurious, inane 'national security' grounds angry). But assenting to that bill is not enough to give GEJ a pass. Which other significant action has been taken in the life of this administration to support your claims of it being the great big hope, the step in the right direction? Which executive sponsored bill or policy action (at the federal level) has been taken in the life of this administration to ensure that there is equity across the board? - Is it in anyone's long term interests to exchange Northern oppression for Western, Mid-Western or Eastern oppression? Are you even aware that the FOI Act we are talking about was not an executive bill? Do you know it was sponsored by a non-PDP legislator?

Yet again you implied in your post that I have a problem with the FOI Act. undecided I was the first person to mention it in our conversation and I did so in a positive light. Where did you get the impression I am against it?

Your conclusion sums it up nicely. We can agree to disagree. You choose to give this administration the benefit of the doubt, as you put it. I on the other hand believe that this administration has been given the benefit of the doubt too many times.

Time will tell who was right and who was wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by deskossy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
AmeLonRo:

Guy, I shake your hand 1 million times. You get brain wella. grin
i accept am one million time
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Demdem:

Give me specific names of Abokis administering this school? Lets start from there.
Im not here to argue with anyone the top officers who are northerners are no longer administering pti except some few ones who still dey as HOD and others. but i can say dis. PTI is somehow linked wth DPR. Infact if any problem happens in PTI today DPR will start calling to findout and we all know d majority of DPR staff are hausa's.
However for me sha right frm when dem change d recruitment venue frm lagos go abuja i don know say some kind things go happen..

# Im not being tribalistic pls....
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Demdem(m): 12:10am On Mar 14, 2015
akinsal:

Im not here to argue with anyone the top officers who are northerners are no longer administering pti except some few ones who still dey as HOD and others. but i can say dis. PTI is somehow linked wth DPR. Infact if any problem happens in PTI today DPR will start calling to findout and we all know d majority of DPR staff are hausa's.
However for me sha right frm when dem change d recruitment venue frm lagos go abuja i don know say some kind things go happen..

# Im not being tribalistic pls....

Seriously all these doesn't make sense.
Right from the those administering the school directly to the board and to the minister up to the president, they are all southerners.
If these ones feels 80% of new recruits to the school after recruitment process should be northerners then it means the southerners that applied aren't competent enough when compared to their northern colleagues.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Demdem:

Right from the those administering the school directly to the board and to the minister up to the president, they are all southerners.
If these ones feels 80% of new recruits to the school after recruitment process should be northerners then it means the southerners that applied aren't competent enough when compared to their northern colleagues.
I want to dissagree with u on that one. Dis is Nigeria where 7 can be greater than 17.....
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by SirBrightoc(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Demdem:

You are wrong. Read my first post on this thread. Some people were just appointed through the back-door, North or South. Just that those in power used us as their toys in a game. If you think that we were justly treated, then may you get this kind of justice in your entire life. AMEN
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
SirBrightoc:

You are wrong. Read my first post on this thread. Some people were just appointed through the back-door, North or South. Just that those in power used us as their toys in a game. If you think that we were justly treated, then may you get this kind of justice in your entire life. AMEN
and Amen
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Aseneshii: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2015
Na wa ooo, u can lie cry post the list here if what you said is true.
reboski:
This is really sad.

the same thing happened some Last two years were over 80% of people employed last year @ NATIONAL ENGINEERING AND TECHNICAL COMPAY a subsidiary of NNPC were Hausa . The young man who gave me this gist said some of them have no result ; when this was brought to the MD notice he simply said they should not worry he will sort that out .The MD is also Hausa.

Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by Aseneshii: 9:23am On Mar 15, 2015
Pls can you tell us the name of the Hausa and their managerial position in PTI? Stop spreading hate, I just check the school website and I can't find one Hausa name out the six directors.
deletrue:
Re: Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI by jimone(m): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Come back here and read this post you naive person... That's if you haven't been kidnapped by bandits.
luckylucky:
This is becoming more interesting I can see umbrella fueling this political protest. The question is PTI is an academic training institute then where have abokis gotten certificates to be employed more than the south south? I have said it severally to those who cares to listen that Nigeria belongs to all of us, we can't go far as a country when we breed hatred and ethnicity among ourselves. It saddened to see these evil politicians using unemployed youths as a war tools to execute their havoc while their children are busy study in UK and USA universities. I am glad that power has been given back to Nigerians, PDP party has really dealt with us for years, this evil party has abused authority in areas of public reckless spending and corruption. Collapsing of PDP party has give me hope that Nigeria will rise again and given power back to the people is my joy if APC party fails to deliver their promises we will used our PVC cards to send them home at the end of four years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? / How To Answer ''Tell Us About Yourself'' When A Recruiter Asks You / Career Opportunity @ Nimasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.