Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Please O I Will Sue Seun For Refusing To Deactivate My Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please O I Will Sue Seun For Refusing To Deactivate My Account (762 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Island Residents Are Refusing To Date Mainland Residents And Vice Versa / Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Please O I Will Sue Seun For Refusing To Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
IV been trying to deactivate my account for weeks now but the deactivating process is nt working, i will sue seun and all the mods for violating my image and human right according to united nations human right sub session 200, for the last time seun please let me deactivate and wipe off my account or else i will take this matter to the highest level.
Re: Please O I Will Sue Seun For Refusing To Deactivate My Account by taiocol: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
go on or shot up,

Re: Please O I Will Sue Seun For Refusing To Deactivate My Account by lordZOUGA(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
messpero90:
IV been trying to deactivate my account for weeks now but the deactivating process is nt working, i will sue seun and all the mods for violating my image and human right according to united nations human right sub session 200, for the last time seun please let me deactivate and wipe off my account or else i will take this matter to the highest level.
Can you describe the process you went through when attempting to deactivate your account?
Re: Please O I Will Sue Seun For Refusing To Deactivate My Account by SergeantGbagaun: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
taiocol:
go on or shot up,
shocked
Re: Please O I Will Sue Seun For Refusing To Deactivate My Account by lordthree(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
messpero90:
You know you can just stop logging on right? Nobody knows you exist so you wont be missed or better yet break a nairaland rule and get your irrelevant account banned till 2084 when your grand kids can inherit your irrelevant account and carry on the family legacy of stupidityy
Re: Please O I Will Sue Seun For Refusing To Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
lordZOUGA:

Can you describe the process you went through when attempting to deactivate your account?
i edited my acc, saw deactivate, i click n a confirmation message was sent to my mail. i open my mail, check on the message, Click on d link and it took my back to nairaland. its just so annoying
Re: Please O I Will Sue Seun For Refusing To Deactivate My Account by lordthree(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
SergeantGbagaun:
shocked
Sergeant gbagaun do you get notified when people gbagaungrin
Re: Please O I Will Sue Seun For Refusing To Deactivate My Account by Seun(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
messpero90:
i edited my acc, saw deactivate, i click n a confirmation message was sent to my mail. i open my mail, check on the message, Click on d link and it took my back to nairaland. its just so annoying
Did you click the link on the same device you're using to browse, or a different device? You have to use the same device, of course. Do try that.

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

5 Top Ways To Win Back Your Ex / Why Men Go Crazy For Tracy Obonna / 5 Solid Reasons Why Married Sex Is Far Better Than Single Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.