Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date (31818 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Nigerian Christian Leaders 'hampered Boko Haram Fight'-BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
bayulll01:

How I wish you can say this to ur president when he ran away for debate last term
he didn't run from series of debates.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by dein77(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Thanks Bro, for yet another spot on article. Most of us knew these things though we may lack the ability or talent to lay it out the way you have brilliantly done here.

Thank you, once again! Never mind the hailstones from the broom wavers; it's their nature and trademark.

I still maintain my position of conscience that the APC isn't actually an opposition in the truest political sense of the term; it's more of a grand conspiracy. To it, it's ALL about grabbing power from the current administration, by deploying the media to armtwist the gullible folks into dancing and gravitating towards it; it's about praying or tacitly working to ensure the current administration is ridiculed and discredited before the general population. That's the trademark of a conspiracy!

I was particularly disappointed, depressed and saddened at the brazen show of disapproval and gloom showed by the APC towards the recent success of the Army against the virgin finders; everything is politics to them. No loyalty to the people whatsoever.

Bro, you have done the job already; there's nothing to add to this article of yours.

Never mind your former broom waving colleagues; never gratify their insults with a response. If anyone engages you politely, and you like to respond, pls do. But never descend to their level.

The BH scenario, the APC'S main campaign against the President, is being dismantled, and the boko guys beaten to smithereens.

Keep it up! Love goes beyond politics!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by dein77(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Collynzo9:

APC and Buhari's inconsistent statements about Boko haram show that they aren't interested in fighting the group but only see them as a means of grabbbing power.
Buhari who once said fighting boko haram is anti-north is now the one promising to crush them.

Simple. That's the truth. They were banking on this matter to deceive their ways into Aso Rock. The postponement is the game changer!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
customized13:
we will appreciate if you can help tell buhari to honour one of the series of debates he has been invited to.
The point is they don't need any debate before stating their position. On what basis? When datolee and I had ours, we didn't plan it. He only posted article and tagged me, we started from there. I'm sure he wouldn't have bothered to tag me if I was constantly trolling and insulting him. A man who is uncivilised in his words will not be given such honor. That's my position.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by dein77(m): 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
garrix8:

Jonadunce fiddled while over 15,000 Nigerians were slaughtered. He only woke up to his responsibility when he smelt imminent defeat..

What do you think? Should he have continued with kids gloves? Go and tell the Borno folks that stanza.

Better late than NEVER!

4 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
bayulll01:

Ok since the motives of your post is to slander APC,I will start with
1.Ekiti owes his civil servant 4month
2.Taraba confirmed from a friend there,owing 6month I repeat 6 month

3.Ondo owing teachers 5 month paid 3 month last week

4.Osun owning
5.Kaduna,Niger,Imo and Abia all owning so if you want to make your voice heard,open a twitter for each state so that it will trend,don't just come and whine about osun here cos its an APC state

Where do u get ur facts from....Do u pick them up from the trash can? Point of correction, ondo state is not owing. Salaries have been paid up to january

3 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
dein77:
Thanks Bro, for yet another spot on article. Most of us knew these things though we may lack the ability or talent to lay it out the way you have brilliantly done here.

Thank you, once again! Never mind the hailstones from the broom wavers; it's their nature and trademark.

I still maintain my position of conscience that the APC isn't actually an opposition in the truest political sense of the term; it's more of a grand conspiracy. To it, it's ALL about grabbing power from the current administration, by deploying the media to armtwist the gullible folks into dancing and gravitating towards it; it's about praying or tacitly working to ensure the current administration is ridiculed and discredited before the general population. That's the trademark of a conspiracy!

I was particularly disappointed, depressed and saddened at the brazen show of disapproval and gloom showed by the APC towards the recent success of the Army against the virgin finders; everything is politics to them. No loyalty to the people whatsoever.

Bro, you have done the job already; there's nothing to add to this article of yours.

Never mind your former broom waving colleagues; never gratify their insults with a response. If anyone engages you politely, and you like to respond, pls do. But never descend to their level.

The BH scenario, the APC'S main campaign against the President, is being dismantled, and the boko guys beaten to smithereens.

Keep it up! Love goes beyond politics!

4 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by agabaI23(m): 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
barcanista:
This same people will go mad should someone use those vulgar words against them na wa o
No be only wa na wa wa wa

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by bayulll01(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
customized13:
he didn't run from series of debates.

Yet he debated himselves with Dbanj
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by bayulll01(m): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
barcanista:
The point is they don't need any debate before stating their position. On what basis? When datolee and I had ours, we didn't plan it. He only posted article and tagged me, we started from there. I'm sure he wouldn't have bothered to tag me if I was constantly trolling and insulting him. A man who is uncivilised in his words will not be given such honor. That's my position.

But there is civility and honor when you write deceitful article abi,Pdp goons are very funny
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
bayulll01:

you can start a debate any time on this forum if your comments are coherent, people will reply you when you start making sense.

3 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by dein77(m): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
bayulll01:

Bro, this is 2015, and you can't compare the current political awareness of the people with what was obtainable back in 2011! We need to change. You guys need to change !
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by MizMyColi(f): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
*pensive*
*adjusts chair*
*nods in the affirmative*

This is interesting...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by ibietela2(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
barcanista:
I don't believe in conspiracy theory, however, Nigerians and the entire world should ponder on the APC's position on Boko Haram since 2013 and decide whether or not the party has been patriotic in their stance. These are the same people accusing Jonathan.
Let us recall that during the Islamic Maitatsine insurgency in 1980s, Buhari as Head of State went fully aggressive without anybody repeatedly opposing him. In fact, opposition to Buhari could fetch one death sentence or jail term. Why couldn't he and his party reciprocate the gesture to GEJ's government?

I want to thank the "APC" dude that proposed my ban to the moderator. I also want to restate my 100% loyalty to the PDP and Goodluck Jonathan's project, and appreciate the government for the huge success over Boko terrorists. #NeverAgain Shall we be deceived.

I am still yet to believe that this is him
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by OgologoDimkpa: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Another brilliant post from Barcanista.
Well done!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
ibietela2:

I am still yet to believe that this is him
bros, I no understand you o angry

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by bayulll01(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
customized13:
you can start a debate any time on this forum if your comments are coherent, people will reply you when you start making sense.

When I start making sense....
Ok ooooo
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by MrEverest(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
If only we could see the future!!! APC is nothing but an amalgamation of opportunists. Libyans were the envy of all Africans during the time of Ghadafi but all of sudden the west, due to selfish reasons bothering on Ghadafi's attitude of always countering them saw an opportunity in the now ill fated Arab spring to prop up & support an insurrection with the sole aim of deposing Ghadafi, they played on the intelligence of ordinary Libyans by telling them that democracy is what will make them be like Europeans. They gullibly bought the lies & today I don't think there is anybody in Libya who is not regretting today. Now, not only have they become a failed state, the west abandoned them & today they are far worse than they could ever have imagined. I hope & pray that Nigerians asking for change do remember that change could be for better or for worse & this case it would be for the worse but God forbid!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by M17: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
YOU ARE WELCOME BARCANISTA .

grin grin grin

BOKOHORROR IS A PIG .

5 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
dein77:

Bro, this is 2015, and you can't compare the current political awareness of the people with what was obtainable back in 2011! We need to change. You guys need to change !

Whether they agree to debate or not Nigerians are no longer bothered. We have seen them for who they are and what they represent. Imagine a group of people using GEJ's action of 2011 to justify their undemocratic act of 2015.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by ibietela2(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
barcanista:
bros, I no understand you o angry

You see the images @QuotaSystem uploaded? That is what i mean.

Anyway it's none of my business who/what you associate with
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by medamillion(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
‘I assure you, if I become president, the world will not have to worry about Nigeria as it is now.
To vote for the continuity of failure or to elect progressive change. I believe the people will choose wisely"--GMB
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by ibietela2(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
bayulll01:

Bro u are still smart are you blaming Gmb for the insurgency,if your president OBJ had done the needful nigeria will not be talking about group of slowpoke less than 10 thousand claiming insurgency,he was so weak,remember when the bomb the un building in Abuja that was the day I lost my respect for gej,I was one of his greatest supporter,see in any government,opposition will always talk,they will want to bring you down,but the way you manage those people and turn situations around makes you to be a leader.

Your welcome
Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by D9ty7(m): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
eye4eye:

Trash.

Like seriously, in as much as you would have changed so many people's views about APC and let them know what the party is bringing to table if voted into power, you are busy rubbishing someone's write up without facts.
From your comments, it is obvious that you know the truth, but the fear of your fellow hungry progressives paid agents is the reason why all the knowledge you acquired as a student is being wasted.
Berem will come here and do the same. Omenka will come here and blast Barcanista, Obiagelli is no way different and you claim you are bringing change.
If this is how debates are done, will you look forward to any of them? When a candidate talks, it is the duty of his opponent to counter his points with facts.
Think about your future.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
ibietela2:

You see the images @QuotaSystem uploaded? That is what i mean.

Anyway it's none of my business who/what you associate with
Yeah I saw them and I find them irrelevant to the original post. Repeatedly spamming them wouldn't make them relevant either. For instance, I repeated Gmb's stand on Amnesty for BH(which GEJ proposed anyway) but as regards this thread, I found it absurd when GMB made a u-turn and spoke a different song that he has never subscribed to since the war started. Nowhere in the posts that he keep spamming did I justify APC's positions. That is why I ignored him.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by D9ty7(m): 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Barcanista, keep it up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
D9ty7:

Like seriously, in as much as you would have changed so many people's views about APC and let them know what the party is bringing to table if voted into power, you are busy rubbishing someone's write up without facts.
From your comments, it is obvious that you know the truth, but the fear of your fellow hungry progressives paid agents is the reason why all the knowledge you acquired as a student is being wasted.
Berem will come here and do the same. Omenka will come here and blast Barcanista, Obiagelli is no way different and you claim you are bringing change.
If this is how debates are done, will you look forward to any of them? When a candidate talks, it is the duty of his opponent to counter his points with facts.
Think about your future.
Your last paragraph is so on point.

6 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by dein77(m): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
barcanista:
Whether they agree to debate or not Nigerians are no longer bothered. We have seen them for who they are and what they represent. Imagine a group of people using GEJ's action of 2011 to justify their undemocratic act of 2015.

That's the change! Like you said, we are wiser now, and can see through their false change garb.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by dein77(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
MrEverest:
If only we could see the future!!! APC is nothing but an amalgamation of opportunists. Libyans were the envy of all Africans during the time of Ghadafi but all of sudden the west, due to selfish reasons bothering on Ghadafi's attitude of always countering them saw an opportunity in the now ill fated Arab spring to prop up & support an insurrection with the sole aim of deposing Ghadafi, they played on the intelligence of ordinary Libyans by telling them that democracy is what will make them be like Europeans. They gullibly bought the lies & today I don't think there is anybody in Libya who is not regretting today. Now, not only have they become a failed state, the west abandoned them & today they are far worse than they could ever have imagined. I hope & pray that Nigerians asking for change do remember that change could be for better or for worse & this case it would be for the worse but God forbid!!!

What an emotional, yet poignant, message!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by anonimi: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
When barcanista went AWOL for the last few days I was beginning to think the broom-wielding coven dwellers may have done their worst, the same way they did to nairaland after Ekiti loss and did to Funsho Williams in 2006.

Thankfully the erudite political scholar was doing ogbonge research for an untouchable original OP. See as the APC internet warriors dey run for cover defenceless in the face of scathing TRUTH shocked

Barcanista, you are the man o jare. grin cheesy

Oya make you chop knuckle jooooorrrrrr.

4 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
*pensive*
*adjusts chair*
*nods in the affirmative*

This is interesting...
Must you dramatise everything, drama queen.

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
anonimi:
When barcanista went AWOL for the last few days I was beginning to think the broom-wielding coven dwellers may have done their worst, the same way they did to nairaland after Ekiti loss and did to Funsho Williams in 2006.

Thankfully the erudite political scholar was doing ogbonge research for an untouchable original OP. See as the APC internet warriors dey run for cover defenceless in the face of scathing TRUTH shocked

Barcanista, you are the man o jare. grin cheesy

Oya make you chop knuckle jooooorrrrrr.

Them no fit kill me na. Anybody wey try am go thank me the next morning "if" he lives to see the next day. No be jazz, ma Jah. I de see that your thread and I de follow am bumper. Well don Sir!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption, Sits On Stolen Wealth - Fayose / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Buhari On Freezing Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters / Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.