Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} (33480 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Beamborla(f): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
falconey:
what a coincidence me too!
Wonderful! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by zicoraads: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
dechandel:
Mind blowing kor. grin can you go and read the audition or whatever thread and see how boring it is?
Then compare this thread with that of last year's own??

Like i said earlier,i don't want to be a killjoy but dayummm angry grin
Uhmmm... you may have a point though. Still, it's a two way ish...some ladies refused to be woo-ed... and some guys decided to turn it to a chat lounge. And, last year was definitely better, so was the year before that and so on. The truth is, Nairaland has lost some of it's finest and funny members. So, I think it has affected the site as a whole and not just the romance section. And maybe this year's organisation could have been better.

It's a whole lot though, different factors combined in one.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Ezibless: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Godvilla:
Lolzzz
on a serious note...
It's sumtin i cannot post here..........

It's ok Acidosis
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Dygeasy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:
Dygeasy

I really think the thread is messed up with unnecessary chats and immature derailing ...
our lines wouldn't even be seen by a first comer...

I advise you to clean it up or create another thread for the wooers ..

e.g ... ireony and her wooers get one thread ..same for the others..Instead of merging.. it would seem more organised and tidier.. cos I ain't feeling this system at all..

bring back sanity
The problem first of all is the noticeable absence of most participants as at when due. And that is not my fault.

I didn't make it boring. The success of any thread/competition on Nairaland is owed to the level of acceptability of that thread. People were eager to engage in chitchats and not participate in the challenge. Again, not my fault.

And create a thread for each slot, imagine that yourself. Isn't it funny? We'll litter the forum with threads serving the same function. That's impossible.

The best we can do is have a mod hide unnecessary posts and then after each wooer drops their lines, we find a way to merge the posts and put them on the first page which is an herculean task if I'll be honest with you.

This one just get k-leg ni. No be today we dey do these things.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by zicoraads: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
MizMyColi... how was your day? And, how did the complaint ish go?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by falconey(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
LOL because of this thread other threads are lacking comments. Is like all romancelanders are here.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by luigiajah(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
u wlc luv.
can i call u now?
cry miss hearing ur voice cry
cheesy cheesy

You Can... wink... Just Tap The Pm Button first .. I be back soon.. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
very far
hw u doing?

I am cool, just viewing this boring eventangry

Why aren't you being wooed angry
It would have made things more interestingangry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by vjsmiles: 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin grin grin
Evils!!!

im outa ideas embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Tashaamania(f): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:
[b]
haha you murdered it, proud of you son grin

Farano cant say no!! cheesy
Sorry am late smiley wink good job

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dygeasy:
The problem first of all is the noticeable absence of most participants as at when due. And that is not my fault.

I didn't make it boring. The success of any thread/competition on Nairaland is owed to the level of acceptability of that thread. People were eager to engage in chitchats and not participate in the challenge. Again, not my fault.

And create a thread for each slot, imagine that yourself. Isn't it funny? We'll litter the forum with threads serving the same function. That's impossible.

The best we can do is have a mod hide unnecessary posts and then after each wooer drops their lines, we find a way to merge the posts and put them on the first page which is an herculean task if I'll be honest with you.

This one just get k-leg ni. No be today we dey do these things.

Herculean task? Duhhhhhh .. My post for my beautiful farano is lost in the 8th page or so.. Any newcomer that opens this thread would see irrelevant chats on the first few pages and wouldn't have the patience to get to where our posts really is....

My advise.. Create another thread , copy and paste everybody's lines.... ... Then create spaces using dots.. Any late Comer's lines can easily be slotted in by editing the dots.. That's the way we did in the naira land rap cypher and I think it would work for this ..thanks
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by chibwike(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Have really missed alot
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by dechandel(f): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
zicoraads:
Uhmmm... you may have a point though. Still, it's a two way ish...some ladies refused to be woo-ed... and some guys decided to turn it to a chat lounge. And, last year was definitely better, so was the year before that and so on. The truth is, Nairaland has lost some of it's finest and funny members. So, I think it has affected the site as a whole and not just the romance section. And maybe this year's organisation could have been better.

It's a whole lot though, different factors combined in one.
True@ bolded..
That explains it all
Forget the organization,i think they tried. It has always been coordinated and organized this way.. The thread just wasn't coperating grin ;Dplus NL has evolved into something else undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by farano(f): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by joseph1832(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jennimma:

hmmm interesting.

Am going through the thread. I will definitely see it smiley
Cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by sinizia: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:

you don't rush them... they get to choose right?. so they taking their time..plus you can't expect everybody to be online at the same time...

this thread was created for a purpose.. and imagine a dude uploading a psg / Chelsea photo.... smh
others engaging in discussions off topic
if only people can behave maturely, respect threads, follow internet etiquettes and exhibit some sanity for half a micro second, this would be a wonderful and enjoyable event
but I'm afraid some human species are retardedd by default

@embolden, you are not entirely right. In the Family section, the orderliness would've been much; but this is the Romance Section where SOME kids don't know when to moderate their madness. They contribute by derailing 99% of all the threads. Blame the mods the most for not doing their works. If the mods are active with hiding of off-topic posts, this thread's purpose wouldn't have been defeated.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Omolola1(f): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
EzePromoe:
[b]Omolola1 my love kiss

Omolola, Ommy, Omo lovely, Omo too fine. Could I ever spend a second without thinking about you?
Would my memory be complete without the projection of your sweet and lovely face?
Your smile is the light that brightens my day; your eyes are pretty and when you dilate in your selfies, I'm like 'OH MINE', it's lovely.
Do you know I care much about you and I value you above everything in this world (everything?). See I can't really think straight; this minute and being lambasted by my boss for being absent minded and the other minute a taxi driver on the way will scream, 'Your Father' at me for almost causing an accident.
But you know what? I don't regret any minute I spend thinking about you or the opportunity I miss when I'm in fantasy of you and me kissing in X-land.
If it's impossible for you to love me, then we're lovers already because impossibility is my platform for reeling out possibilities. I don't really know what is going to happen to me if you love another man, I don't know. But I'm certain that if you love me, then it will last forever till the end of the world.

Chai, e don dey enter my head small small. I never start o. grin

Omo mu. Nwam. Gwanu weru nka kiss kiss kiss
[/b]

shocked shocked shocked shocked
kiss
cheesy

Eze nwam
Chai
I wish I could write in Igbo grin
My head is swelling
All this for me alone? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by mirexxx(f): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
luigiajah:

You Can... wink... Just Tap The Pm Button first .. I be back soon.. smiley
cheesy
aiit smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Dygeasy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
zicoraads:
I think you didn't put in enough effort into this. As Miss Nairaland, maybe you should have done more in making sure either the audition thread or this one gets to FP. Or better still, you could have told us you won't have the time and pulled out of the organisation. Your effort was not just good enough. I think Dygeasy should have gone with maybe, MizMyColi... her effort in the last Miss Nairaland/Mr. Nairaland made it one of, if not the best ever organised.
Let me point out to you Sir that this particular 'event' doesn't require plenty hands and my involvement with Jennimma is to in a way uphold the 'office' she holds. You know, make Miss Nairaland no just dey and the plan was anyone between us who spearheads any part of the challenge will do it with little or no help from the other person. Since she was busy today, I faced it alone. If she had been available, I'd have done the assisting and thus she'd have learned and prepared for when she'll have to assist me. This is her first time. I'll agree with you on her not using her title/office to her/our advantage. She probably doesn't think she might have any influence. And Naijaboiy too. Busy doing fine boy up and down Nairaland tongue. Dem no sabi anything abi na me and other people go dey teach them things? Dem fit dey suggest make we run things together for here. I don try abeg...

And about the handling, MizMyColi has been looking at me and I've been doing the same for days now without either of us mentioning this challenge. You know she is my go-to person anytime which she knows. I know my team and they know me, I love them cos they rock. This is just something that doesn't really require much gbosgbos so I just thought I'd involve our Miss Nairaland so as not to put too much stress on anybody.

No be the same people wey organize grammy dey organize headies na cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
u wlc luv.
can i call u now?
cry miss hearing ur voice cry
cheesy cheesy
This girl sabi whine person sha grin

No b chibwike again abi? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by mirexxx(f): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
This girl sabi whine person sha grin

No b chibwike again abi? cheesy
the new guy is way cuter and i really like him cry
not my fault smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by elantraceey(f): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Hmm.
Nice!

why aren't you wooing anyone?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by mirexxx(f): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
missclassy:

I am cool, just viewing this boring eventangry

Why aren't you being wooed angry
It would have made things more interestingangry
woo me cheesy
y d face na
are we vexin? tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
missclassy:

Who cares gringringringringrin
the gods in Athens gringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Dygeasy(m): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
missclassy:
Dygeasy, you are the cause of this dryness
Let me explain

1) You didn't introduce the participants like you used to do before

2)I don't see the fun if only one person is wooing. Its more fun if its a competition

Please shuffle tomorrows show and put those that have two or more wooers first
And create a new thread, and tell the mods to hang it on the top of romance section

You should also tell the ladies that they should announce the winner with style
Thanks
Number 1, I admit. But to read through each page of boring chitchats is rather a jab to my brain. I chose to pass. The participants didn't make it fun enough.

2. Expatiate please. You want us to change the orientation of the challenge?

We'll make subsequent ones more fun. I promise.

@ the emboldened. I should tell them? Lol! If a guy proposes to you, does anybody have to teach you to smile or cry or laugh or scream or just cough? It is not my duty to teach them o. Mine is to spot the selection and endorse it.

Thank you ma'am

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
vjsmiles:

im outa ideas embarassed
Draw inspirations from others wink wink..

Vjsmiles, receive inspiration to rap those
lines like M.I cheesy.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Farano, do make your choice, girl wink

Three guys asking your hand? Damn! You lucky grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
woo me cheesy
y d face na
are we vexin? tongue
I should woo you

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death / Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.