Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} (33136 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by dechandel(f): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
As e no come the show nkor? wink
Him go come the after party grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by MizMyColi(f): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Feraz:
I am groot. . . .
grin

I just saw the movie for the first time today.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by ShirelleBaby: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
dechandel:
Oya o..
Drop your lines for me. Straight from your heart o and not copy and paste grin grin

Wooer,abeg no copy my line oh

My angel
A unique queen
An amazing cocobutter
Words have failed me
Tongue is tied
Heart is beating fast
Yet hands won't quit expressing my love

Nke DADDY,will u be mine?

Pls don't say nosad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Blackett:
There is god ooo.

Ireneony - offline, no boyfriend.

Online - people wey suppose toast am. . . Disappear

Chai. . . Will you keep quiet?

Chai chaiiii chaiiiiiiiiii.
wicked!!!

grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by sod09(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
SergeantGbagaun:
shocked shocked
stop stalking her tongue
She occupied grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Mtchewww.
Woo,u no woo
Watch,u no watch
Attack,u carry first!

Ur matter dey my table
I wanted to woo dechandel or nneka123 or shirellebaby or dimples192 or mirexxx or lala247 or cherryice but their forming too much.

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
diddydiva:
who are u wooing here wink
No One

Just came here to have fun
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Dygeasy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
While we're waiting for Zicoraads and Acekidc4

Ninobrown888 and Sapedro can please proceed.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by MizMyColi(f): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
missclassy:
Where are the wooers and wooees undecided

SMH.....Africans

You think this is easy.
I saw tension growing on my palms like a plant when I wooed Crackhaustongue

It is not beans o cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by STARSHYNE(f): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

My angel
A unique queen
An amazing cocobutter
Words have failed me
Tongue is tied
Heart is beating fast

Pls don't say nosad
shocked shocked shocked
MizMyColi:

You think this is easy.
I saw tension growing on my palms like a plant when I wooed Crackhaustongue

It is not beans o cheesy

Really, a master of words like you?

*does sign of the cross*
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by STARSHYNE(f): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
sod09:
u know I love u cool
Nope tongue
dechandel:
What are you doing here??
I'm looking for you. Tell your dad I've gotten 100,000 naira out of the 10,000,000 bride price for you, my number 29th wife.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
okay this is getting boring.

pls drop the lines guys !!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by STARSHYNE(f): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dygeasy:
Don't mind the cow!
gringringrin wink

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Feraz(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin

I just saw the movie for the first time today.
I am groot. . . wink

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by dechandel(f): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

My angel
A unique queen
An amazing cocobutter
Words have failed me
Tongue is tied
Heart is beating fast

Pls don't say nosad
Yes
Yes
yesssssss..

Yes Babyyy.. Its all about that Yes!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
No One

Just came here to have fun
hmmmmmmm interesting
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by malonephill(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dygeasy:
AbuMikey and Keketu, it is time!!!
When two people are obviously interested in each
other, but both are scared to make a move
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by zicoraads: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
My Dearest Cocoberry,
I woke up today and immediately noticed something very different... the sun was shining very early and that put a smile on my face. Then it dawned on me that today is the day I would finally let off this heavy burden that has been on my heart... today is that day I would finally tell you how much you mean to me. kiss

What I feel for you is genuine and no matter how hard I try, I can't just let it go. I'm falling fast and hard for you and I know what I feel for you will last.

Your picture has become something of an enigma to me. More priceless than the Mona Lisa. It doesn't matter the anger or how bad my day is, one look at your picture and everything seems brighter. I never knew I needed you like a sad song needs a sea of lighters.

I want to hold you and give you warmth when it's cold. kiss
I want to be your one and only kiss
I want to be the one that puts a smile on your face when you've had a bad day at work.
I want to wake up every morning, look at your face and smile.
I want to serve you breakfast in bed when you are too tired to wake up in the morning, especially after a hot, lovely and breathless love making grin

I want to be yours forever kiss

Just say 'Yes' to me cutieeeeeee kiss

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by sod09(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
STARSHYNE:
Nope tongue
say God shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by MizMyColi(f): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
missclassy:

Really, a master of words like you?

*does sign of the cross*

Hahahahahaha!

It is worse if you kinda have a crush on them.

I wish I could woo someone during the female edition, sadly I'm not crushing on anyone at the moment.
The last feelings of crush I had for someone on here VANISHED the moment I learned he's marriedcheesy

grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by MizMyColi(f): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
I'm cheering for you!
Zicoraads!

Cute linesgrin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by sod09(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
Blackett:
I wanted to woo dechandel or nneka123 or shirellebaby or dimples192 or mirexxx or lala247 or cherryice but their forming too much.

I pity u
Beta leave nneka123 alone
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by dechandel(f): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
Blackett:
I'm looking for you. Tell your dad I've gotten 100,000 naira out of the 10,000,000 bride price for you, my number 29th wife.
Please and please eeh..
Its all about me and Shirellebaby tonight!!
Carry over your "not so serious" talks to next year.. Probably when you are cured angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hahahahahaha!

It is worse if you kinda have a crush on them.

I wish I could woo someone during the female edition, sadly I'm not crushing on anyone at the moment.
The last feelings of crush I had for someone on here VANISHED the moment I learned he's marriedcheesy

grin

Lolgringringrin

I must woo someone in the females edition. Not that I am crushing on anyone, just for the fun of it

But who knows, I could just fall in love before thenlipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by falconey(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
zicoraads:
My Dearest Cocoberry,
I woke up today and immediately noticed something very different... the sun was shining very early and that put a smile on my face. Then it dawned on me that today is the day I would finally let off this heavy burden that has been on my heart... today is that day I would finally tell you how much you mean to me. kiss

What I feel for you is genuine and no matter how hard I try, I can't just let it go. I'm falling fast and hard for you and I know what I feel for you will last.

Your picture has become something of an enigma to me. More priceless than the Mona Lisa. It doesn't matter the anger or how bad my day is, one look at your picture and everything seems brighter. I never knew I needed you like a sad song needs a sea of lighters.

I want to be the one that puts a smile on your face when you've had a bad day at work.
I want to serve you breakfast in bed when you are too tired to wake up in the morning, especially after a hot, lovely and breathless love making grin

this will only fool a hausa girl.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Dygeasy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
zicoraads:
My Dearest Cocoberry,

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by ShirelleBaby: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
dechandel:
Yes
Yes
yesssssss..

Yes Babyyy.. Its all about that Yes!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

And it is official
Yipeee.

Blackett go twerk on a naked wiretongue

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by zicoraads: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
falconey:
this will only fool a hausa girl.
She is Hausa tongue grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
sod09:
I pity u
Beta leave nneka123 alone
Can you really drag her with me? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / Fate Of Ada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.