Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} (33258 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by mirexxx(f): 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Hehehehhee ah don't think so bae
okay
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by marieolae(f): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lol abi!!
You need to show them how it's done!
wink wink
naijaboiy:
Where is Marieolae?

I want to woo you again? wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Psalmwise(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
BROS YOU CUD HAVE BROKEN IT DOWN INTO PIECE BY PIECE...I HOPE SHEZ A PATIENT PERSN DATS READY TO READ ALL

NICE TRY BRO cool cool
Darkrebel666:
To my dear Farano

Allow me worship you for a minute or two............

* Ever Since I met you in this forum, my ventricles have been tingling rhythmically and my heart's been beating a million times per second. You'd have to make do with the Theatricality I bring cos its seems that's the only medium fit to express myself to this sophos sage and irresistible river goddess. And you must also be cyber and telekinetically gifted cos you got me hypnotised 24/7 online..
I'm two hundred and ninety nine percent sure that you are Morgana la fay and I'm one of your magical experiments that's under your spell.. Another theory is that you are Professor Xavier in a black female's vessel cos ever since I saw you, you have been controlling my mind.... I mean...I watched the Catalans play last week and all I kept seeing was you...I watched some 106 and Park and the Wendy Williams show and all I kept seeing was you... I even decided to take spiritual measures in helping myself by reading the bible and lo and behold...your name appeared in Gothic text in both testaments... I even failed my semester's exam woefully..cos I scribbled your name all over my answer sheet..- and that's something I still don't regret.. And less i forget, I even got a tattoo on my scrotum..and it says - FARANO... cheesy

This is not Flattery really..and this is coming from the 'bottom' of my heart and the 'buttocks' of my soul..grin... and you should be christened 'Aso or Zuma' cos you 'Rock' my world....and those your elegant and god-given curves are 75 times more deadlier than Luis Suarez Incisors, or waving a wooden crucifix in the middle of Mecca, or trying to exchange words with Honourable Patrick.
I thought a 4-4-2 formation would do, but your dazzling smile broke and crippled my defences like a Cesc Fabregas Pass. I even thought I was gonna perish in the drought I was in for eons, till your Angelic presence made it Rain in my mental sky. Cos you are the gospel of beauty, even the atheists believe..and last time Pinocchio called you ugly..- his nose grew thrice...
I hope that Analogy worked..well if didn't then this Is another-...cos if you were Carbondioxide, I would never breathe you out and I hope to faint in a room where you are so I can enjoy that mouth to mouth resuscitation that you'd give.
And since you bear no resemblance to earthlings...the. you could be my alien lover and we would make love in a spaceship..69 in Uranus and after a scrupulous and adventurous exploration of your pusssy, we would go nudde and kiss slowly in the bathroom while taking Meteor showers.
Cos you are that extra meal Oliver Twist never got...and you are the Precious Gold that Havilah never had... And the last time I heard your melodious voice, my pinna had an OOrgasm..Its not like I was born suicidal but if you reject me, I would kill myself like the 47 Ronins. Lol ... I mean..who wouldn't wanna hold you, love you, kiss you...who wouldn't wanna caress this Amazon that got a veteran cruciverbalist puzzled.. Who wouldn't wanna Hug the Optimus and Pokuwaa of nairaland..- A woman in her Prime ...and who dares compare you with a Rainbow when you are more pleasant to the iris than a 2 Chameleons on a colour wheel
This is real and You are the reason I composed this contemporary neophytic poetry that was intricately interwoven by quantum design and of course..before I checked your D.P Nine Market days ago, I had to time travel with Gulliver and the prince of persia to greco-macedanian lands to purchase Photokeplerian Optics cos legend has it that Your Flawless Physical Fabric can't be seen with the nnaked or even a circularized third eye.
And as soon as I saw those Perfect lips of yours, I screamed Eureka ! like Aristotle and instantly morphed into a Cheiloproslitic being.. cheesy
Pardon my Artistic proficiency and sophistication but you don't expect me to employ the use of simplistic words and adjectives when describing that Priceless Painting in the Madame Toussad or when appraising that Radiant and Finest Jewellery of Rococo Europe and of Carl Fabergé. Plus you really need to start flying baby cos the prints you leave on the lands can drown a killer whale in the daedalien matrix.
And your Seductive hips can make a eunuch have a hard on.. Even your body shape should be known as the sacred geometry. .your bosoms and thorn-like nipple are nothing but aweless perfection.....and they say most pretty girls are dumb bimbos but your comments on nl proves you got deft intelligence and it also makes me Wonder if you had read one-fourth of the Library or Alexandria ... the word on the streets is that studying you earns one the highest professorship
Plus you got the flames...
And MY OH MY !!! How could i forget that you are the Girl on Fire..like District 12 in the Hunger games ... cheesy

So many things to say...and so many feelings to express.. I could go on and on but I would end ...by saying-- I love you Farano ...I really do ...

P.S --
*Just Put the 16th and 15th letter of the alphabet together... Once you do that...you would know what to do cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
whizqueen:
Chai this Lines makes me wanna woo someone tongue
Please woo me oo, no lady as ever wooed me on nairaland and that is really bad for my street rep. cry

How is Ghana and hope you got my mail? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Beamborla(f): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
falconey:
am not on stage. OK

words I say don't always come out right and they always seem to start a fight, I know what I said hurt you...AM SORRY!
Lol... I don't do all those e-fights cos it's beneath me.
Nevertheless, apology accepted cheesy

The comment shocked me sha.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

smiley
Mistake
Sorry I forgot.... I don't quote dweebs undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by marieolae(f): 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Come back oh!
NL needs you tongue
The weather is fine jare, not really cold again. smiley
ROZZAYY:
me tew o sweets just two months of my absence and everywere looks so dry nawa hope d weather is doin ugud.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by naijaboiy: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
So one mgbeke dey form on top online wooing.

Abi the english wey dem use too much for you to understand? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by mrpackager(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
@*farano*.....
i wana be ur love....i wana be d one who knws evry curves,evry freckle of yhu....
i wana knw how to touch you,where to touch youwink
i wana knw how to alwaya convince yhu just to put a loving smile on your face..............FARANO I LOVE YHU, I NEED YHU, I WANT YHU.......I promise to be around yhu always available to show u love nd care......

THE BEST MEDCINCE FOR HUMAN IS LOVE&CARE......

sm1 ....ask wot if i dosent work.......
TAKE OVERDOSE.......

FARANO...pls be my love......i promise to always treat u right nd nt to eva du yhu wrong........

FARano..... m gona take u go see my mamawinkwinkwink

*ILOVEYHUFARANO*

pls reply

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Beamborla(f): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Hmmmmmm angry
Lol... like say na true smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by malonephill(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:
To my dear Farano

* Ever Since I met you in this forum, my ventricles have been tingling rhythmically and my heart's been beating a million times per second. You'd have to make do with the Theatricality I bring cos its seems that's the only medium fit to express myself to this sophos sage and irresistible river goddess. And you must also be cyber and telekinetically gifted cos you got me hypnotised 24/7 online..
I'm two hundred and ninety nine percent sure that you are Morgana la fay and I'm one of your magical experiments that's under your spell.. Another theory is that you are Professor Xavier in a black female's vessel cos ever since I saw you, you have been controlling my mind.... I mean...I watched the Catalans play last week and all I kept seeing was you...I watched some 106 and Park and the Wendy Williams show and all I kept seeing was you... I even decided to take spiritual measures in helping myself by reading the bible and lo and behold...your name appeared in Gothic text in both testaments... I even failed my semester's exam woefully..cos I scribbled your name all over my answer sheet..- and that's something I still don't regret.. And less i forget, I even got a tattoo on my scrotum..and it says - FARANO... cheesy

This is not Flattery really..and this is coming from the 'bottom' of my heart and the 'buttocks' of my soul..grin... and you should be christened 'Aso or Zuma' cos you 'Rock' my world....and those your elegant and god-given curves are 75 times more deadlier than Luis Suarez Incisors, or waving a wooden crucifix in the middle of Mecca, or trying to exchange words with Honourable Patrick.
I thought a 4-4-2 formation would do, but your dazzling smile broke and crippled my defences like a Cesc Fabregas Pass. I even thought I was gonna perish in the drought I was in for eons, till your Angelic presence made it Rain in my mental sky. Cos you are the gospel of beauty, even the atheists believe..and last time Pinocchio called you ugly..- his nose grew thrice...
I hope that Analogy worked..well if didn't then this Is another-...cos if you were Carbondioxide, I would never breathe you out and I hope to faint in a room where you are so I can enjoy that mouth to mouth resuscitation that you'd give.
And since you bear no resemblance to earthlings...the. you could be my alien lover and we would make love in a spaceship..69 in Uranus and after a scrupulous and adventurous exploration of your pusssy, we would go nudde and kiss slowly in the bathroom while taking Meteor showers.
Cos you are that extra meal Oliver Twist never got...and you are the Precious Gold that Havilah never had... And the last time I heard your melodious voice, my pinna had an OOrgasm..Its not like I was born suicidal but if you reject me, I would kill myself like the 47 Ronins. Lol ... I mean..who wouldn't wanna hold you, love you, kiss you...who wouldn't wanna caress this Amazon that got a veteran cruciverbalist puzzled.. Who wouldn't wanna Hug the Optimus and Pokuwaa of nairaland..- A woman in her Prime ...and who dares compare you with a Rainbow when you are more pleasant to the iris than a 2 Chameleons on a colour wheel
This is real and You are the reason I composed this contemporary neophytic poetry that was intricately interwoven by quantum design and of course..before I checked your D.P Nine Market days ago, I had to time travel with Gulliver and the prince of persia to greco-macedanian lands to purchase Photokeplerian Optics cos legend has it that Your Flawless Physical Fabric can't be seen with the nnaked or even a circularized third eye.
And as soon as I saw those Perfect lips of yours, I screamed Eureka ! like Aristotle and instantly morphed into a Cheiloproslitic being.. cheesy
Pardon my Artistic proficiency and sophistication but you don't expect me to employ the use of simplistic words and adjectives when describing that Priceless Painting in the Madame Toussad or when appraising that Radiant and Finest Jewellery of Rococo Europe and of Carl Fabergé. Plus you really need to start flying baby cos the prints you leave on the lands can drown a killer whale in the daedalien matrix.
And your Seductive hips can make a eunuch have a hard on.. Even your body shape should be known as the sacred geometry. .your bosoms and thorn-like nippple are nothing but aweless perfection.....and they say most pretty girls are dumb bimbos but your comments on nl proves you got deft intelligence and it also makes me Wonder if you had read one-fourth of the Library orf Alexandria ... the word on the streets is that studying you earns one the highest professorship
And MY OH MY !!! How could i forget that you are the Girl on Fire..like District 12 in the Hunger games ... cheesy

So many things to say...and so many feelings to express.. I could go on and on but I would end ...by saying-- I love you Farano ...I really do ...

P.S --
*Just Put the 16th and 15th letter of the alphabet together... Once you do that...you would know what to do cheesy
oh boi this course too hard hope I won't fail
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Psalmwise(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
i need to go get a joter...

Tosyn2much u get higher education note book for dere

i need to jott tinx down
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by marieolae(f): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
I wonderr oh!
She's dulling the moment..

grin grin grin
naijaboiy:

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by mirexxx(f): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:
To my dear Farano

And your Seductive hips can make a eunuch have a hard on.. Even your body shape should be known as the sacred geometry. .your bosoms and thorn-like nippple are nothing but aweless perfection.....and they say most pretty girls are dumb bimbos but your comments on nl proves you got deft intelligence and it also makes me Wonder if you had read one-fourth of the Library orf Alexandria ... the word on the streets is that studying you earns one the highest professorship

P.S --
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
u try gan!

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol... like say na true smiley

Xo how u wan meh ah do?

Oya gimme dhey real pop corn now or we fight dis nite
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Beamborla(f): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Xo how u wan meh ah do?

Oya gimme dhey real pop corn now or we fight dis nite
Which weapon do you prefer?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by naijaboiy: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
marieolae:
Lol abi!!
You need to show them how it's done!
wink wink
Lol..let this guys finish first tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by malonephill(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Psalmwise:
BROS YOU CUD HAVE BROKEN IT DOWN INTO PIECE BY PIECE...I HOPE SHEZ A PATIENT PERSN DATS READY TO READ ALL

NICE TRY BRO cool cool
honestly bro, I think op should give babe lot of time to decide on this
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by dechandel(f): 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Please woo me oo, no lady as ever wooed me on nairaland and that is really bad for my street rep. cry

How is Ghana and hope you got my mail? smiley
Omgg!!!!! Kpekere embarassed
I have been looking for you, totoastwoo you.. where have you been??
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by zicoraads: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dygeasy:
CONGRATULATIONS ZICORAADS!!!
grin cheesy grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
ah knew smiley
so who is wooing u? wink

Lol i cant be wooed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
missclassy:

I have basically read everybody's line from season 1 till now

This is the bestgringringrin
Darkrebel has killed me
Jesus

lol .. thanks.. I hope Farano reads it though
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Psalmwise(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
u try gan!
blik say sumpple have been doing training sinc d thread had been anounced...

itb as been typed down

nah to jez post am remain
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by ROZZAYY(f): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
marieolae:
Come back oh!
NL needs you tongue
The weather is fine jare, not really cold again. smiley
lol dont mind me just got extra busy but ill try my best.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by mrpackager(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
i doubt it.......dnt fink wrinting like publishing textbook IS D KEY??
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

There's this question I've been meaning to ask you
What's up with Jennimma?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by mirexxx(f): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
these two mgbekes won't let me be cheesy
u guys r so full of shiitt! tongue
now shift! tongue
got no time for blind fools wink

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Psalmwise(m): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy
dechandel:
Omgg!!!!! Kpekere grin embarassed
I have been looking for you, totoastwoo you.. where have you been??
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
SagePerv:

Farano...

When I first saw your photograph, girl I got so nervous, I couldn't breath. In that very moment, my heart started beating, no kidding, I just couldn't get you off my mind. So I wrapped myself in my blanket, and pretended it was your arms, and quickly with my everything, I rushed through your post.

A move that changes everything for me.

In your posts my love, I saw a woman with humour. A humble being who's not perfect, but capable of loving. A woman I will want to mother my children.

Girl your sparingly intelligence gripped my heart. And now I know what I want — I want you.

I want to be that single guy that will love you like you deserve.

I want to be your morning sun, the only guy to see you first when you wake up without make up.

I want to be your coffee cup, the only one to kiss your sleepy lips.

I want to be the one to embrace you. The one to heard the sound of our heart and body, beating as one as it resonates against our breath.

They say love comes in different ways my dear, but your beauty my love pierced me in different ways.

Maybe you'd be the girl I will never met. But I don't care for in you I've found love. I don't need to see you to love you, I just need to know you are there behind that keyboard.

So even though I wouldn't ever get to hold you, but for long that I live I'll love you. And no matter what happens today, I'll cherish this day forever.

Love I'm an open book. And only you can define me. My heart is in your arms. Please don't make me bleed.

Let my heart ache less.

Farano, Love Me.

Give me a chance to love you.

Say Yes.

You killed it!! It came out so real, and sincere..

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by ROZZAYY(f): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

smiley
halo MR NAIRALAND
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
whizqueen:
Chai this Lines makes me wanna woo someone tongue
Where in Ghana do u reside?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} by mirexxx(f): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Psalmwise:
blik say sumpple have been doing training sinc d thread had been anounced...

itb as been typed down

nah to jez post am remain
grin grin grin true talk tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23)

13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.