Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Awujale Rejects Moves To Endorse Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awujale Rejects Moves To Endorse Jonathan (2955 Views)

Oba Of Ijebuland Rejects Moves To Endorse Jonathan / Awujale Rejects Moves To Endorse Jonathan / Obasanjo’s Refusal To Endorse Buhari Troubles APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awujale Rejects Moves To Endorse Jonathan by mrmetoo1: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
mycar:
Oba Awujale has spoken well, however, that doesn't mean that GEJ will not be voted for by the people of ogun. atleast, he gave him the opportunity to speak to his people and make them understand that all the things APC has been saying were all lies and propagandas.
afterall, na only one vote the man get.

Forget Ogun, try other states!! GEJ has no hope

1 Like

Re: Awujale Rejects Moves To Endorse Jonathan by anneedu: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
You are great liar for this post, assuming I didn't watch it live this night I would have believe this fabricated write up, awujale endorse jonathan this night not just only this initiation. That how you Apc supporters go about playing evil and blame it on Pdp, but I know for sure that cries will be your portion at last. Watch it.
Re: Awujale Rejects Moves To Endorse Jonathan by WisdomFlakes: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
anneedu:
You are great liar for this post, assuming I didn't watch it live this night I would have believe this fabricated write up, awujale endorse jonathan this night not just only this initiation. That how you Apc supporters go about playing evil and blame it on Pdp, but I know for sure that cries will be your portion at last. Watch it.

Calm down Mr. man, before you burst a nerve. The OP didn't fabricate the title of this post, he only posted a news report directly from Vanguard -- a pro-GEJ News-source. So vent your anger and frustration at Vanguard, but be careful o, lest you kill yourselfers over Jonathan's matter cheesy

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Awujale Rejects Moves To Endorse Jonathan by itetemi: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote
author=anneedu post=31565267]You are great liar for this post, assuming
I didn't watch it live this night I would have believe this fabricated
write up, awujale endorse jonathan this night not just only this
initiation. That how you Apc supporters go about playing evil and blame
it on Pdp, but I know for sure that cries will be your portion at last.
Watch it.[/quote]

pdp don lie reach morocco again.
not only did awujale completely refuse to endorse anyone,it was even his otunbas that he asked to decorate jonathan,he purposely abstained,that is really a shame.
Re: Awujale Rejects Moves To Endorse Jonathan by BigB11(m): 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Awujale is not Alafin of Oyo or Olubadan of Ibadan or your average king.
Jonathan's people should have done a proper research or history check before making this poor decision to buy Awujale just like the rest.

Awujale has magnificent pedigree and very comfortable.
He also can read and write.
Re: Awujale Rejects Moves To Endorse Jonathan by BigB11(m): 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Awujale is not Alafin of Oyo or Olubadan of Ibadan or your average king.
Goodluck Jonathan was 3 years old when S.K Adetona became the Awujale of Ijebu land.

Jonathan's people should have done a proper research or history check before making this poor decision to buy Awujale just like the rest.

Awujale has a solid pedigree and very comfortable not only mentally, but also financially.
Furthermore, he can read and write.
Re: Awujale Rejects Moves To Endorse Jonathan by BigB11(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Awujale Rejects Moves To Endorse Jonathan by fresh15: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Jonathan doesn't need his endorsement to defeat Buhari.He only showed him respect.
Re: Awujale Rejects Moves To Endorse Jonathan by zomby(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
His respect or visit is more like an unwanted disturbance to Awujale.
Jonathan should have been told that a unique King and man of principle like Awujale can not be enticed with stolen
money or cheap visit.

Running around like a confused man is getting old... Allow your record and leadership power to do campaign for you.
Nigerians of today are smarter and clearly understand what they want.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential And VP Salaries Announced / Corruption INC. The President The Thief And His Wife. Just One Picture. / Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.