Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,660 members, 7,865,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? (2245 Views)

Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies / Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks / Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Olamitisoji(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Good Evening Nlanders, i never wanted to post this because i so embarrassed at it, but got over it when i know am not what am being called.

Let me share the story with you,

Today i went to get something from a store, as i was coming out of the store i saw some guys which i happen to know one of them as per a colleague i hailed him "wassup" the next thing i from one of the guys with him was that are you "gay" i felt so embarrassed, but didnt show it, i also ignored him by continuing my conversation with the person i was hailing. To my surprise this foolish boy did not stop ranting his rubbish to the extent that he had to say "i am gay" that he his very sure of it". I got angry and asked him if i ve ever fagged his dad or scatted his yansh before he could keep quite. I was very sure he nver knew i could muster the courage to ask him such a question furiously. That my story oh, and i ve being wondering over what he saw to that made him think i was gay.

Share your story here if you ve had a similar experience, and please oh what are the things one does that make people think they are gay?
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by sinaj(f): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
ma siddon here wait weda my choir master go share any story lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by ronald4lif(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
sinaj:

Your choir master is a member on NL?
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by ronald4lif(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
OP why should anyone ever think of accusing me of gay when they always see me with punny or chasing punny angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by sinaj(f): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Your choir master is a member on NL?
yup
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by ronald4lif(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
sinaj:
yup

Ka nukwa
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Only insecured and ugly guys accuse cute guys of being gays.

Welcome to Nigeria were every cute guy is gay while beautiful girls are runs girls.

Assholes!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
maybe the foolish boy is gay and likes u. probably wants to fvck u. or u dressed like a gay... lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Olamitisoji(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
OP why should anyone ever think of accusing me of gay when they always see me with punny or chasing punny angry
i wonda ow.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Olamitisoji(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:

Welcome to Nigeria were every cute guy is gay while beautiful girls are runs girls.

Assholes!
thanks
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Olamitisoji(m): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
maybe the foolish boy is gay and likes u. probably wants to fvck u. or u dressed like a gay... lipsrsealed
God forbid, bt typically ayam chubby, nd i was only wearing a top and jean, nd i dnt walk like a girl, definitely i dnt.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Olamitisoji:
God forbid, bt typically ayam chubby, nd i was only wearing a top and jean, nd i dnt walk like a girl, definitely i dnt.
maybe thats why!
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Good Evening Nlanders, i never wanted to post this because i so embarrassed at it, but got over it when i know am not what am being called.

Let me share the story with you,

Today i went to get something from a store, as i was coming out of the store i saw some guys which i happen to know one of them as per a colleague i hailed him "wassup" the next thing i from one of the guys with him was that are you "gay" i felt so embarrassed, but didnt show it, i also ignored him by continuing my conversation with the person i was hailing. To my surprise this foolish boy did not stop ranting his rubbish to the extent that he had to say "i am gay" that he his very sure of it". I got angry and asked him if i ve ever fagged his dad or scatted his yansh before he could keep quite. I was very sure he nver knew i could muster the courage to ask him such a question furiously. That my story oh, and i ve being wondering over what he saw to that made him think i was gay.

Share your story here if you ve had a similar experience, and please oh what are the things one does that make people think they are gay?

You day walk like woman ?
If not, then there must be a reason that guy attacked you.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by deskossy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
My gf once told me i look too good looking to be straight. . undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Sanchez01: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
sinaj:
Lolz... Male choristers have the tendency to be suspected. We did a song sometimes ago in church and some of the ladies said I acted like a lady while singing and that I could gay. undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
I was called gay 4/5 seconds ago...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
deskossy:
My gf once told me i look [b]too good looking [/b]to be straight. . undecided
Really? Your picture says otherwise...
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
op do u cat walk whenever u are walking?if yes u are definetly a gay cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Slimdolly(f): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
what's gay, do you mean f.ag?
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by deskossy(m): 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Khalessi:

grin grin grin grin.was kind of expecting this kinda reply
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Olamitisoji(m): 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
handsomeness:

You day walk like woman ?
If not, then there must be a reason that guy attacked you.
i rilli wanna knw why, i'll check hw i work then. Tanx.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Olamitisoji(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
op do u cat walk whenever u are walking?if yes u are definetly a gay cheesy cheesy
def nt, nd even if i do, dat doesn't mean he has to attack me like that. He must ve being high on sumtin.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Olamitisoji(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Slimdolly:
what's gay, do you mean f.ag?
yh
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by sinaj(f): 8:06am On Mar 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ka nukwa
i wish u d xme
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by ronald4lif(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
sinaj:
i wish u d xme

Sorry thought you're Igbo. I only said 'if I hear'.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

Assholes!

Are you the female version of blacketttt?
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by sinaj(f): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Sorry thought you're Igbo. I only said 'if I hear'.
lol no p.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
missclassy:

Are you the female version of blacketttt?
Yasss, Ma! grin cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by chimerase2: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mr op u didn't answer the guys question nah
undecided

Well dats by the way
Na so ma nebo walked into ma rummy and startd saying rubbish like I dnt mingle with guys in the eenvironment amu always with ma fone, na so de fool say make I drop fone way I dey press give amu attention I was shocked,
Thee one dat made me mad was wn he said he is cuming back to keep me company he wants to lock his door to be sincere that Fvcking gay want to rape me I had to escape
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by Olamitisoji(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
chimerase2:
Mr op u didn't answer the guys question nah
undecided

Well dats by the way
Na so ma nebo walked into ma rummy and startd saying rubbish like I dnt mingle with guys in the eenvironment amu always with ma fone, na so de fool say make I drop fone way I dey press give amu attention I was shocked,
Thee one dat made me mad was wn he said he is cuming back to keep me company he wants to lock his door to be sincere that Fvcking gay want to rape me I had to escape
i guess God saved ur ass.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by passionate88: 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wella na, so tey one day wey I go visit my sick course mate for her lodge, as I dey comot with my friend, her friend follow us come out of the house, she come say "Passionate no vex o, u be gay?".. I just start to laugh. Just because I no dey chase girls, I no get gf, her friend dey talk with me but I no knw weda na green light or na orange light.. Girls are just confusing

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? by passionate88: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Khalessi:

some people are not photogenic

(1) (2) (Reply)

All You Need To Know On Joystick Enlargement And Natural Way To Grow Better / Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls / My Unforgetable Experience ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.