Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Why Most Guys Are Players!.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Are Players!.. (876 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Guys Are Players!.. by 2rhymestharap(m): 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
i know this is a question bothering females about why some guys date more than 20girls,, why some hit and run,, why some hit you n your friends... is it because you not good enough , is he just wicked?

no bae,, most girls unleash the bad sides cos every player got a good past ,,, but you girls are the main reason

WHY?

"I REMEMBERED WHEN I USE TO BE SWEET" is a common experience with guys to girls.. but due to frustration , peers , Heartbreaks , Friendzoning and all that everything fades and the devil within rises and one just turn off the sweet side and go bad...

take me for example.. im a grand player.. 2015 alone bleeped 18 different girls already.. in 3months... 2014 was worse ... but i used to be sweet.. like shy , quiet , and loved... i fell in love once and i waited 2years for her still didnt get a YES or NO .. she friendzoned me for 4yrs.. i got frustrated and let her go.. thanks to AMERICAN PIE 1-8 boosted my morale and made me realize .. being a grand mothaavuca rocks better than watching bollywood movies for a love , happy ending thingyy....

There are lota guys outthere who cant talk to a girl, nor express how he feels , can even sit with a girl alone in a room for 3hours without touching her .. after she gone friends turn up to ask how it went,, when you reply you didnt have sex they say things like

"chai, you be f.k up guy... you no bleep am"
"you be confirm mugun"

all those words will boost a guy up up to turn off your goodsides to turn on the devil... i was worse before in talking to a girl , as in worse ... but now if i colet babe number within 2days if we no bleep make i no no wetin cause am...

but every playboy , badboy got a normal boyboy life.. something unleashed the devil within em....

if you still dey fight heartbreaks , fall in love , its a matter of time... girls will come crawling when you change sides to a bad one..

so girls.... RESPECT OR REGRET..
Re: Why Most Guys Are Players!.. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
because most girls are footballs !!!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Are Players!.. by 2rhymestharap(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
dont blame your boyfriend for stunning you , and ur bestie... you didnt listen
diddydiva:
because most girls are footballs !!!
Re: Why Most Guys Are Players!.. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
2rhymestharap:
dont blame your boyfriend for stunning you , and ur bestie... you didnt listen
whats your point
Re: Why Most Guys Are Players!.. by 2rhymestharap(m): 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
DECIMAL
diddydiva:
whats your point
Re: Why Most Guys Are Players!.. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
2rhymestharap:
DECIMAL
Re: Why Most Guys Are Players!.. by yahx(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
2rhymestharap:
i know this is a question bothering females about why some guys date more than 20girls,, why some hit and run,, why some hit you n your friends... is it because you not good enough , is he just wicked?

no bae,, most girls unleash the bad sides cos every player got a good past ,,, but you girls are the main reason

WHY?

"I REMEMBERED WHEN I USE TO BE SWEET" is a common experience with guys to girls.. but due to frustration , peers , Heartbreaks , Friendzoning and all that everything fades and the devil within rises and one just turn off the sweet side and go bad...

take me for example.. im a grand player.. 2015 alone bleeped 18 different girls already.. in 3months... 2014 was worse ... but i used to be sweet.. like shy , quiet , and loved... i fell in love once and i waited 2years for her still didnt get a YES or NO .. she friendzoned me for 4yrs.. i got frustrated and let her go.. thanks to AMERICAN PIE 1-8 boosted my morale and made me realize .. being a grand mothaavuca rocks better than watching bollywood movies for a love , happy ending thingyy....

There are lota guys outthere who cant talk to a girl, nor express how he feels , can even sit with a girl alone in a room for 3hours without touching her .. after she gone friends turn up to ask how it went,, when you reply you didnt have sex they say things like

"chai, you be f.k up guy... you no bleep am"
"you be confirm mugun"

all those words will boost a guy up up to turn off your goodsides to turn on the devil... i was worse before in talking to a girl , as in worse ... but now if i colet babe number within 2days if we no bleep make i no no wetin cause am...

but every playboy , badboy got a normal boyboy life.. something unleashed the devil within em....

if you still dey fight heartbreaks , fall in love , its a matter of time... girls will come crawling when you change sides to a bad one..

so girls.... RESPECT OR REGRET..
like me ladies made me a player cous of som habit dey exhibit #pushes me to double nd triple date

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Are Players!.. by eitsei(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
I'm a gud guy n loving guy (didnt use was cos i'm stil a gud guy) n fell in love wt a gal whom i gave my heart to n who claimed 2 love me wholeheartedly bt suprisinly broke my heart by getting pregnant 4 anoda n tried 2 force it on me...afta d heartbreak i tot about becoming a playboy bt cant find myself become one cos i dnt like c pple hurt especially ladies n 2 tink i cause it...nw av decided nt 2 date again till am ready 2 settle down
Re: Why Most Guys Are Players!.. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
U forkedd 18girls and that makes u a playa?..bitcsh pleeeeaaase. *RME* dunno why u guys think becos u had sex with a girl once and fashied her means u "played" her,when its not like she came begging u to marry her or she wanted to date u exclusively. Lame-ass niggurs who still suck their momma's boobies claiming "playa" becos some cheap hoe spread her legs,niggur please. Twas just sex for u and the girl,end of it

(1) (Reply)

Where Art Thou, My Love? / Cologne To Wear That Smells Great On Men / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.