Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o (2400 Views)

6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Please You People Should Tell My Girlfriend O.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by rudebouy: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
I havent seen my gf dis year!

I deliberately didnt want to see her in January becos I was fasting doe we spoke on fone.

Den she travelled in february. She has been back for the past two weeks and I am yet to set my eyes on my gf. D funny tin is she lives just 15mins away from ma place. And she claims she is busy.

She is not working, she is waiting to go for service with badge A corpers. And I dont know wot she is doing dat makes her too busy to see me. She doesnt call anymore cos she says she's broke. Flash nko? For wia! Send mtn 'pls call me' text nko? For wia! Why? Becos she is broke abi broken.

Rite now she can stay for 2 to 3 weeks and not boda if she doesnt hear from me. I have to do all d calling now if I am to hear from her. Na wa oh!

Funny enof, she says she is missing me. Do I still have a girlfriend? shocked
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by valmunich(m): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lol... Ma guy, the punnah is never yours, it was just your turn cool

4 Likes

Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
Funny question
Lemme consult amadioha & ifa

Consultation over!
Amadioha asked me to tell u to go get married while Ifa....
Lemme consult ifa again
Ok, ifa said you're stl a jjc

2 Likes

Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by morethanadoll(f): 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
I may be wrong, but it seems as if she is losing interest? Have you tried going over to her place instead? Best wishes!

2 Likes

Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by yahx(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
rudebouy:

I deliberately didnt want to see her in January becos I was fasting doe we spoke on fone.

Den she travelled in february. She has been back for the past two weeks and I am yet to set my eyes on my gf. D funny tin is she lives just 15mins away from ma place. And she claims she is busy.

She is not working, she is waiting to go for service with badge A corpers. And I dont know wot she is doing dat makes her too busy to see me. She doesnt call anymore cos she says she's broke. Flash nko? For wia! Send mtn 'pls call me' text nko? For wia!

bro like na same sickness dey wori us I just call but I don't think shez on my mind anymore
Do I still have a galfrnd no I dont
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
LMAO.... No u don't have a girl friend! grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by rudebouy: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
morethanadoll:
I may be wrong, but it seems as if she is losing interest? Have you tried going over to her place instead? Best wishes!

I dont go to her place cos she stays with her parents. She comes to ma place.
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by rudebouy: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
yahx:
bro like na same sickness dey wori us I just call but I don't think shez on my mind anymore
Do I still have a galfrnd no I dont

Bros, na so I see am oh. I called her today and I cdnt believe I was giving her ideas, actually negotiating with her on when she can come see me. It was like I was trying to book an appointment with a celebrity. She kept saying 'Am so busy. Am so busy'.

Na wa oh!

2 Likes

Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by morethanadoll(f): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
rudebouy:

I dont go to her place cos she stays with her parents. She comes to ma place.

You aren't allowed to show up to see why she isn't answering you? That must suck badly.
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by rudebouy: 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
morethanadoll:

You aren't allowed to show up to see why she isn't answering you? That must suck badly.

Not dat. Personally I dont visit any lady dat stays with her parents. I dont want to be embarassed. I got a big ego.

She does answer me. She picks my call anytime I call her fone. But she keeps saying 'Am so busy, Am so busy'. So she cant come see me cos she is so busy.

I dont know woteva it is she is doing dat keeps her busy. But d fact dat she stays 15mins away from my place rily pisses me off.
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by yahx(m): 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
rudebouy:

Bros, na so I see am oh. I called her today and I cdnt believe I was giving her ideas, actually negotiating with her on when she can come see me. It was like I was trying to book an appointment with a celebrity. She kept saying 'Am so busy. Am so busy'.

Na wa oh!
mhen I told. Her today is d last day I wil call you dat was 3weeks. Ago RIP my love grin
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by freshness2020: 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
valmunich:
...from where una learn how to get bad mouth like this grin grin grin...GOD IS WATCHING ALL OF YOU
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Maybe she's gained weight and has lost confidence or shez not just feeling beautiful. Maybe she doesn't have nice clothes. I'm a girl who talks to girls and I know these things
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by Penssuwa(m): 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
If she still picks ur call, then call her and jnw what her prblm is. She may be passing tru a hard time.
Knw what the matter is before concluding and remember to let her undrstnd how her attitude hurts you.
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by Pdizzle(m): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
valmunich:
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
you have a friend who is a girl smiley
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by Tapout(m): 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
rudebouy:

'Am so busy. Am so busy'.

^^^ that's the first stage of moving on
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by rudebouy: 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
almostFamous:
Maybe she's gained weight and has lost confidence or shez not just feeling beautiful. Maybe she doesn't have nice clothes. I'm a girl who talks to girls and I know these things

sis, she is from an average-income home so she does have nice clothes. Weight? No! She doesnt even eat so she cant add weight. Am used to her losing weight.

Wot oda excuse cd she have?
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by rudebouy: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
Penssuwa:
If she still picks ur call, then call her and jnw what her prblm is. She may be passing tru a hard time.
Knw what the matter is before concluding and remember to let her undrstnd how her attitude hurts you.

she said she is just busy and broke dats all. It costs N50 to come to ma place so we cd discuss woteva she is going tru and I can afford to give her some tfare home but she is too 'busy' to show up.
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
rudebouy:

sis, she is from an average-income home so she does have nice clothes. Weight? No! She doesnt even eat so she cant add weight. Am used to her losing weight.

Wot oda excuse cd she have?
she's moved on..u should to!
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by pinkycute(f): 12:03am On Mar 13, 2015
Am here to read comments wink
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by Penssuwa(m): 12:04am On Mar 13, 2015
rudebouy:

she said she is just busy and broke dats all. It costs N50 to come to ma place so we cd discuss woteva she is going tru and I can afford to give her some tfare home but she is too 'busy' to show up.
The truth is that you "anxiously" need her on your bed and that's the last place she wants to visit now. Pls consider her and spare her the moment. I feel shez passing tru smth... finance, maybe.
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by twosquare(m): 12:04am On Mar 13, 2015
ObiChiz08:
Funny question
Lemme consult amadioha & ifa

Consultation over!
Amadioha asked me to tell u to go get married while Ifa....
Lemme consult ifa again
Ok, ifa said you're stl a jjc
grin
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by rudebouy: 12:14am On Mar 13, 2015
Penssuwa:

The truth is that you "anxiously" need her on your bed and that's the last place she wants to visit now. Pls consider her and spare her the moment. I feel shez passing tru smth... finance, maybe.

No! I want to SEE her. D last time I saw her, which was on the 28th of December, we didnt fvck.

I miss her smiles and her smell. Am not happy with her attitude but I miss her.

So if she has financial issues, does she solve it by avoiding me? Me sef day go tru financial challenge becos of dis stupid election rubbish...so shd I now avoid her becos I've not been paid?

She knows dat der is a kilimanjaro eatery at just 5mins away from my house. So if she doesnt want sex, why cant she suggest we meet der?
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by LewisO: 12:22am On Mar 13, 2015
almostFamous:
[size=15pt]What did u just type? undecided

If she wants to see him she will, stop defending that girl ok? undecided[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by Richiy(f): 5:43am On Mar 13, 2015
You are living in a little town called "I love my girlfriend", while she has moved on to the city of "bye bye".

Bro, what she z doing is very intentional. She wants the relationship to die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by Tallesty1(m): 5:51am On Mar 13, 2015
rudebouy:

Not dat. Personally I dont visit any lady dat stays with her parents. I dont want to be embarassed. I got a big ego.

She does answer me. She picks my call anytime I call her fone. But she keeps saying 'Am so busy, Am so busy'. So she cant come see me cos she is so busy.

I dont know woteva it is she is doing dat keeps her busy. But d fact dat she stays 15mins away from my place rily pisses me off.
Are You Broke?

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by Sunkyphil(m): 5:57am On Mar 13, 2015
i guess she has lost interest in u because no matter how busy she is;she will still find tym to get across to u.ladies are more emotional than guys
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 13, 2015
Elton John-gone with the wind.
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by Enegod(m): 6:32am On Mar 13, 2015
rudebouy:

She is not working, she is waiting to go for service with badge A corpers. And I dont know wot she is doing dat makes her too busy to see me. She doesnt call anymore cos she says she's broke. Flash nko? For wia! Send mtn 'pls call me' text nko? For wia! Why? Becos she is broke abi broken.

Rite now she can stay for 2 to 3 weeks and not boda if she doesnt hear from me. I have to do all d calling now if I am to hear from her. Na wa oh!

she thinks you are still fasting undecided
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by JERRY1925(m): 6:34am On Mar 13, 2015
rudebouy:

Your situation not really far from mine, it's like mine is worst, she already serving in kastina, and evr since i'v bin the one calling, pleading dat we should make it work, she says she's busy...but the surprising thing is she pick my calls..but she bearly calls, she gives me hope but somtin is missing I feel it, last week she Syd she's taking me to see her mum when she returns, but dis weeks she Syd she's not doing again, so I have to keep encouraging her b4 she can say yes again, she even asked me last week wat I want her to get for me..but evrytin just changed again dis week, and dats howw it's has bin for us..OFF AND ON till I convince her of my love for her again.
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by JERRY1925(m): 6:38am On Mar 13, 2015
almostFamous:
So wat do u say about mine, Your situation not really far from mine, it's like mine is worst, she already serving in kastina, and evr since i'v bin the one calling, pleading dat we should make it work, she says she's busy...but the surprising thing is she pick my calls..but she bearly calls, she gives me hope but somtin is missing I feel it, last week she Syd she's taking me to see her mum when she returns, but dis weeks she Syd she's not doing again, so I have to keep encouraging her b4 she can say yes again, she even asked me last week wat I want her to get for me..but evrytin just changed again dis week, and dats howw it's has bin for us..OFF AND ON till I convince her of my love for her again. Women ehn

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Characteristics Of Your 'Right Woman' / See What Kanye West Is Doing To His Wife In Public / Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.