Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o (2422 Views)

6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Please You People Should Tell My Girlfriend O.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 13, 2015
JERRY1925:

So wat do u say about mine, Your situation not really far from mine, it's like mine is worst, she already serving in kastina, and evr since i'v bin the one calling, pleading dat we should make it work, she says she's busy...but the surprising thing is she pick my calls..but she bearly calls, she gives me hope but somtin is missing I feel it, last week she Syd she's taking me to see her mum when she returns, but dis weeks she Syd she's not doing again, so I have to keep encouraging her b4 she can say yes again, she even asked me last week wat I want her to get for me..but evrytin just changed again dis week, and dats howw it's has bin for us..OFF AND ON till I convince her of my love for her again. Women ehn
sweetheart,leave the girl alone. I know it will be hard but just stop calling her,the one thing I will never tolerate in a relationship is being looked over,what's the use of calling someone a boyfriend or whatever when I'm only dating myself. Obviously her heart is far far far away from yours. Sorry
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2015
Uf gf's punny is under intensive care...Take heart Bro!...All is well....
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by rudebouy: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
It hurts to see a relationship dat was once full of passion, love and romance grow so cold.

It really hurts. ;(... I really love dis girl. But it seems I have to learn how to start unloving her. ;(

Damn!
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by ivyT(f): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
rudebouy:

Not dat. Personally I dont visit any lady dat stays with her parents. I dont want to be embarassed. I got a big ego.

She does answer me. She picks my call anytime I call her fone. But she keeps saying 'Am so busy, Am so busy'. So she cant come see me cos she is so busy.

I dont know woteva it is she is doing dat keeps her busy. But d fact dat she stays 15mins away from my place rily pisses me off.

Na was for this ur pix o
I tire
wink
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Richiy:
You are living in a little town called "I love my girlfriend", while she has moved on to the city of "bye bye".

Bro, what she z doing is very intentional. She wants the relationship to die a natural death.
Yea. That is very very possible
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by chimerase2: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Op hav u minstered to her mins3 before undecided
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by marcusagrippa(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Op, that ship has sailed. My ex whom I broke up with almost two weeks ago exhibited exactly the same traits as your gf.
Let her go.
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by rudebouy: 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
ivyT:

Na was for this ur pix o
I tire
wink

madam, wetin do ma pix na? Abeg leave ma pix yan mata way day ground abeg.cheesy
Re: Do I Still Have A Girlfriend? :o by seuntola: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
ivyT:

Na was for this ur pix o
I tire
wink

Get wet? wink

@ op, d spark iyaf die... Either u ignite it bk, or u let go...

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Ladies, Natural Ways To Have Large, Round And Firm BREASTS [photo Speaks] / How To Overcome Fear Of Girls / I Call It Emotional Trauma And Infatuation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.