Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

For Ladies, Natural Ways To Have Large, Round And Firm BREASTS [photo Speaks] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies, Natural Ways To Have Large, Round And Firm BREASTS [photo Speaks] (2432 Views)

“my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady / My Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them? / After 12 Round And Ur Bae Still Need More...pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Ladies, Natural Ways To Have Large, Round And Firm BREASTS [photo Speaks] by zumen(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Large, round and firm BREASTS are what many women desire to have. For many, full BREASTS symbolise beauty and enhance a woman’s femininity. While some women are naturally blessed with firm BREASTS, there are many who are extremely conscious about the small size of their BREASTS.

The breast is a mass of glandular, fatty and connective tissue. breast tissue changes during puberty, during the menstrual cycle, during pregnancy and after menopause.

During puberty, the BREASTS respond to hormonal changes in the body and begin to develop. Estrogen and progesterone are the two hormones that play a key role in the development of BREASTS. Nutrition and genetics also play an important role in determining the size of a woman’s BREASTS.

The beauty industry is flooded with a variety of breast enlargement options ranging from creams, pills and hormonal injections to expensive surgical options. If you want to go the natural way, there are some natural remedies that can give you good results.

Natural methods can be effective but will take time, patience and consistency in your approach. However, natural remedies may not help women who have small BREASTS due to hereditary factors.

Below are few tips..

1. Exercises

Certain exercises like pushups, wall pushups, bench presses, chest presses and chest compressions can help in breast enlargement.

These exercises involve the movement of the arms and shoulders, which will tone the skin and muscle tissues in and around the breast area.

This in turn will make your BREASTS firmer and appear larger.

Do these exercises daily for at least 30 minutes. To be sure you are doing them correctly, seek professional advice from a gym instructor or trainer.

2. Massage

According to the Institute of Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine, massaging the BREASTS regularly can increase your breast size.

Massage helps in two ways.

First, it increases blood circulation, and secondly, it helps stretch out the tissues within the breast to make them appear bigger and firmer.

Use natural oils like olive oil or almond oil to massage your BREASTS.

Rub the oil between your palms for two to three minutes to generate heat.

Place your hands on your BREASTS and rub inwards, continuing around your BREASTS in a circular direction.

Do a minimum of 100 to 300 circular rubs in the morning and again before going to bed.

Follow this remedy twice daily for one or two months to get positive results.

3. Avoid the harmful materials like fumigations, deodorants.

4. Eat healthy

5. Increase fruit and veggie intake.

6. Drink plenty of water and liquids so hormone can flow easily in the blood

7. Have a sound sleep

[url]See photos at: http://zumiinfo.com/for-ladies-natural-ways-to-have-large-round-and-firm-breasts-photo-speaks/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Dumping And Breaking Up.. Is There Any Difference? / How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl / What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.