Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use (34084 Views)

Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. / Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records / Blessing Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group For Using Her Image In Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by chamboy(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
Well, that one of the GEJ's support
group used it doesn't mean GEJ did. Support Groups are independent of
GEJ's Presidential Campaign . She should settle with the said
people.
buh GEJ himself gladly d accepts lies
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by sexyjob(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2015
vedaxcool:
When does jonathan plan to cease disgracing himself?

Always wanting to ride on other's peoples efforts and success!
Just as Buhari is riding on your success
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 13, 2015
Jona dumbo isn't as swift as blessing in his thoughts nd developmental strides.
Using a snail would av been better.....

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 13, 2015
fflamingo:
Now yobo comes to mind. Yobo has scored few goals in his career as a national team player. Out of these few goals 80% were against Nigeria. Now clubless associating with clueless.

Clubless associating with clueless grin grin

Deep#
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Truth234(m): 7:37am On Mar 13, 2015
nanauju:
Right now, this country is almost governmentless. W[b]hy does she have to pay her coach, doctor and so on all by herslef?[/b] She's right for standing up for herself

Thank you my sister, sadly no one here is talking about what you just mentioned. Why can't this same people that are proud of her accomplishment by using it for campaign see to her career? Crazy people
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by misterh(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2015
When I watched that ad, I felt somehow. Here was an athlete who on her own, trained and triumphed at athletic events while the FG ignored her. Now that same govt is using her to campaign.
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Faposky95: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2015
could someone endorse my shit...
Realllllyyyyyy!!!
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by socialmediaman: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
Uncle, I have always insisted that the people Okagbare blasted wasn't GEJ Campaign but one of the numerous Support Groups. If you must know, support groups though work for the success of a particular candidate, they do their things independently. Nobody can do fraudulent thing on behalf of a person UNLESS the person commissions it. The ONLY Group that can officially speak for GEJ's Campaign is GEJ Presidential Campaign Organisation. As for Shagari, that is a subject for another day.

Unintelligent. The government of GEJ is known for serial lies. Right from when he posted on his facebook page that he was working with some nigerian professionals abroad to stabilize electricity, only for the people he mentioned to be shouting foul in the media saying nobody has contacted them for anything, to his handlers claiming he spoke to the Moroccan king, the lies are so rooted deep in this government. Okagbare doesnt have to spell it out before you get the message, she's being diplomatic because she doesnt want to sound political or side anyone. You should have figured that out if you're not some paid writer

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by jaybee3(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2015
Scumbags
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by misterh(m): 7:43am On Mar 13, 2015
dhardline:
My dear keep calm.As long as Delta state government did something for you then you should also know that its the fg that did that for you.Fg helps thru state governments too,at least fg pays alocations to states.
Was she representing Delta state or Nigeria? Will the glory go to Delta state or Nigeria?
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by zid82(m): 7:44am On Mar 13, 2015
This isn't fair. Its selfishness and cheating. Its like eating what somebody cooked,without seeking permission;and after eating,still refuse to wash the plate. In English Language,there is a word called,'plagiarism.' Its a situation where you use someone's ideal,without making reference to the author. And its punishable by law.
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by vedaxcool(m): 7:44am On Mar 13, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

Una APC people don see food this morning. Oya oooo..abuse the president. Make I help you. Jona-daft, clueless, otueke man...

Regardless of your poorly executed sarcasm, the bold remains true as day and night!

3 Likes

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by oluspencer(m): 7:48am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
Well, that one of the GEJ's support group used it doesn't mean GEJ did. Support Groups are independent of GEJ's Presidential Campaign. She should settle with the said people.

ATI support and gej all na illegal fin and I'm sure na all those pirate turn politician go do am
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by vedaxcool(m): 7:48am On Mar 13, 2015
sexyjob:

Just as Buhari is riding on your success

Drab!

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by nigerianvenom(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
e be like you no read the same article wey I read. Blessing never said she doesn't want to associate with the most able President Ebele Jonathan. She said she expected the Support group to get her permission first. In other words, she wants negotiation.

deh guy d read backward

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
aresa:

Does it matter who did or who didn't do it? Fact remains that Nigerians don't want to be associated with the crooked, corrupt and incompetent national shame and embarrassment called Goodluck abi badluck jonathan..
YES IT MATTERS.
Why do you curse other people's parent as if you are a ba st ar....,..
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2015
vedaxcool:

Regardless of your poorly executed sarcasm, the bold remains true as day and night!

My real G, I was only trying to help
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by openmine(m): 7:56am On Mar 13, 2015
Tomorrow's news...you will see dis headline on sports...
"Okagbare denies slamming Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use...says she was wrongfully misquoted.."
grin tongue grin
Nothing spoil..carry go!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:56am On Mar 13, 2015
berem:
so sad! You can imagine?
I wish she can sue the hell out of those responsible for the useless advert. Using someone's image to promote a clueless government without her permission is the height of disrespect for the athlete.

Delta state government did their own part to sponsor Okagbare,what did the federal government do? Absolutely nothing!

The super falcons are yet to be compensated and hosted by the clueless dolt in Aso Rock and the girls are very bitter about it that their president couldn't appreciate their efforts in making Nigeria proud.
Jonathan prefers to dine with a failure like Joseph Yobo but he ignores the Super Falcons who have been making us proud consistently.

Change is imminent! Enough is enough!!

Try and change your undies first undecided

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by oismail(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2015
that means some of the projects we are seeing on his campaign stuff are not his achievements. Stop forming Dr GEJ, Blessing isn't part of ur achievements. Remain Agric bros!
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by ExInferis(m): 7:59am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
That is the koko... She is refering to the Support Group and not GEJ's Campaign.

BTW: I am not paid

Of course you're not. But you're working real hard to be recognized by FFK and then paid.

Kinda makes you a struggling wh0re.

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by holatin(m): 8:07am On Mar 13, 2015
God bless u and ur wife a million times
ziccoit:
I knew from the first day I saw the advert that the girl wouldn't like what those crooks have been doing with her hard earned name. I heard one fellow telling us GEJ has nothing to do with his support group. What a lie! The support groups are recognized and must have been funded by whom they are supporting.

The celebrity that really break my heart is that Mercy Johnson. She shouldn't have allowed herself to be used in such a reckless manner. Yes, she could give support to GEJ but in a coded way. I have never said anything about her advert in support of GEJ untill my wife retorted yesterday " I now hate this gal". Surprised, I asked why that from somebody who didn't have interest in politics. She said " how can you be defending indefensible ". Then I knew GEJ case is complicated.

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by ceejay80s(m): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2015
Just sue them 5billion...simple...
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Ramanto(m): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2015
Why is Shekau not complaining?
They use more of his pix for their campaign..lol
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by openmine(m): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2015
nanauju:
Right now, this country is almost governmentless. Why does she have to pay her coach, doctor and so on all by herslef? She's right for standing up for herself

If there was no government...i dont tink u wud leave home 2 see ur friends or get 2 ur destination...have u watched THE PURGE ?

..and yes she pays her coach,doctor because she has a club like footballers dat take care of her finances same way dat is obtainable in club football...

...All she is simply asking for is dat d GEJ Campaign Group pay up for using her IMAGE for campaign purposes...which 4 me,isnt too much to ask undecided

..And besides who wudnt like such publicity cool cool cool
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by oseo1(m): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2015
nanauju:
Right now, this country is almost governmentless. Why does she have to pay her coach, doctor and so on all by herslef? She's right for standing up for herself

I had the pleasure of meeting several olympians during my school days and guess what, when you turn professional YOU pay for your coaches and whoever else you want on your team, Nigerians want the government to do everything for them. Yes I agree we should have a National coach, but to expect the government to pay for individuals is just foolish.

What happens is that when you run for your country you get recognition and international fame thereby making you more relevant to sponsors and companies for endorsements.

The US does NOT pay their athletes, the only pay for transportation and logistics, their athletes compete for national pride. Their sponsors (Nike, Adidas, ....) generally pay them and they pay their individual coaches. The average Nigerian athlete is only loyal to the money they get from Naija, there is next to no National pride.

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by okazuu(m): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2015
is it not same Blessing that GEJ has hosted in presidential villa why most she say she use her money to fund her career when she represent the nation I don't believe that, about using her image for GEJ campaign nothing is wrong with that her position makes her government property she should stop complaining and campaign for GEJ

GEJ till 2019
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Mufasa27(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2015
aresa:

Does it matter who did or who didn't do it? Fact remains that Nigerians don't want to be associated with the crooked, corrupt and incompetent national shame and embarrassment called Goodluck abi badluck jonathan..
Try and read the article before you post your useless comment bigot

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by frank442: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
e be like you no read the same article wey I read. Blessing never said she doesn't want to associate with the most able President Ebele Jonathan. She said she expected the Support group to get her permission first. In other words, she wants negotiation.

Did you also hear that it's only Delta state that help her not GEJ FGN or PDP
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by 1stola: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2015
[s]
Ilekeh:
That's why I dislike the "GEJ till 2019" crew on threads appreciating a Nigerian's or a Nigerian institution's success.

What has GEJ got to do with it? GEJ was nowhere to be found when these people were struggling.

Stop taking credit for another man's sweat. It's disrespectful.
[/s]
Lame.
If Jònadaft has done well, I'm sure she would not be embarrassed when they used her image without her consent. Nigeria is her country. Nigeria did not make her what she is today. Jònadaft campaign group or whatsoever don't her any right. If i were her, i will sue their ąss with one billion Naira tongue
Jònadaft administration is a shame.

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by openmine(m): 8:16am On Mar 13, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Try and change your undies first undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by openmine(m): 8:19am On Mar 13, 2015
oseo1:

I had the pleasure of meeting several olympians during my school days and guess what, when you turn professional YOU pay for your coaches and whoever else you want on your team, Nigerians want the government to do everything for them. Yes I agree we should have a National coach, but to expect the government to pay for individuals is just foolish.

What happens is that when you run for your country you get recognition and international fame thereby making you more relevant to sponsors and companies for endorsements.

The US does NOT pay their athletes, the only pay for transportation and logistics, their athletes compete for national pride. Their sponsors (Nike, Adidas, ....) generally pay them and they pay their individual coaches. The average Nigerian athlete is only loyal to the money they get from Naija, there is next to no National pride.
Well said bro...ad infinitum likes 4 ur comment!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? / Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO / Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.