Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,940 members, 7,838,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy (49052 Views)

Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by femzysticks(m): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mhizkel:
Kissed him for an hour with people watching

Now that's really crazy

Were you contesting for guinness book of records??
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by babs01(m): 12:06am On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Big enough to make your head go in and out without lubricant.
wow! congrat
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 15, 2015
babs01:

wow! congrat

Thanks.Dear!
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by temmym4(m): 12:22am On Mar 15, 2015
Mhizkel:
I bet you dunno the meaning of crazy

As a matter of fact I do!
The question is Tell us the craziest thing that YOU hav ever done, not the one you imagined dear grin
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by hollamanng(m): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2015
grin[color=#990000][/color] call me for crazy things i mean crazy jeans
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by pomide(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na wa for you o.SSo you couldn't even drink garri or chop biscuit to hold belle?

Any ways, My guy is 5.6, not tall.i am 5.5, also not tall, who will den fix the kitchen bulb? As he was still contemplating on what to use, I just vex left am up, from his legs grin grin grin.He was screaming I should hold him well ooo.I no blame am . Between seconds the bulb was fixed. cheesy

5.6?? Don't say 'Not Tall' pls just say 'short'.... Moreover...u dont look 5.5

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Mhizkel(f): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2015
temmym4:

As a matter of fact I do!
The question is Tell us the craziest thing that YOU hav ever done, not the one you imagined dear grin
SMH
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Mhizkel(f): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2015
femzysticks:

Now that's really crazy

Were you contesting for guinness book of records??
Lol...It was a bet

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / Nothing Goes For Nothing / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.