Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,797 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy (49129 Views)

Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Mhizkel(f): 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
temmym4:

Madam calm down grin So are u telling me you started kissing while i watch NTA news and u didnt stop until it was completed, while people are watching. kai! you can lie o grin
let's be sincere with each other, you haven't kissed him for an hr non stop in the room before not to talk of when people are watching.
A real Kiss for 20 minutes non stop will render ur lips swollen and it gets boring if no caressing is involved. are u telling me you smooched yourselves while people are watching too for an hr? some lies are too strong and can make the phone vibrate without a notification just like my phone did while readin your post grin
I bet you dunno the meaning of crazy
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by kay5922: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mhizkel:
No! tanx

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry[color=][/color]
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Beamborla(f): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
2dice:

i refuse to be Ogunlano..
Am not yoruba.. Maybe 35% tho
e Belike your Babalawo don go do Excursion for Sambisa abi?
Dey there dey speak grammar... Ogunlano tongue
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by 2dice(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Beamborla:

Dey there dey speak grammar... Ogunlano tongue
who knw this Girlie oo...
*spank her on her bum-bum
damn... Draw her kloser .,spank her again cheesy
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Beamborla(f): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
2dice:

who knw this Girlie oo...
*spank her on her bum-bum
damn... Draw her kloser .,spank her again cheesy
Hehehehe... Ogunlano, you can only spank my bum bum in your imaginations tongue
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by 2dice(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Beamborla:

Hehehehe... Ogunlano, you can only spank my bum bum in your imaginations tongue
lolss.. It was written whosoever 2dice spank ye shall get Bigger curves & brighter future.. tongue
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by helen4(f): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mekzmoney:
grin grin sorry, u hear? Ensure u go wit ur pistol next time, in case ur current bf would try that nonsense. Buh it seems like u r a nice gal, u wouldn't hav d mind to hurt him.

[ quote author=helen4 post=31604321] lolZzzzzzzzz. Laugh no go kill me. If i say make i craze like that on top one irresponsible jingle bell, i go disown myself oo. He didnt worth the ache and tears i shed in the first place. I just cry pity my mumumugu. The signs dey there now, i think say i fit change the yeye guy.
(i laugh) no need to shout for that kind thing now. I just show the guy say him dey irrelevant as far as my life they concern.
i no need bf jare, i get husband for house.
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Mhizkel(f): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
kay5922:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry[color=][/color]
Lol
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by helen4(f): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
franugo:

yes na, him na just 6{abi na 7 sef}. 25yrs 4rm now when d wedding dey happen, me n u go dance azontocheesy
him go don too old for my beauties
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Beamborla(f): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
2dice:

lolss.. It was written whosoever 2dice spank ye shall get Bigger curves & brighter future.. tongue
Hahaha... I'm more than contented with what I have.
Try harder! tongue
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
babs01:

I was just imagine how dt place(punny) wil be

Big enough to make your head go in and out without lubricant.
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by franugo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
helen4:
him go don too old for my beauties

hehe ur beauties go dey sing kukere while u go dey there dey sing oleburuku cheesycheesy
don'tcha know dt 7 is the new 2grin
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by helen4(f): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
franugo:

hehe ur beauties go dey sing kukere while u go dey there dey sing oleburuku cheesycheesy
don'tcha know dt 7 is the new 2grin
y den go marry ur arugbo nephew. Dem no reach.
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by 2dice(m): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Beamborla:

Hahaha... I'm more than contented with what I have.
Try harder! tongue
iffa hear...
Holla me to get you love-vendor..b4 is too late oo
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Beamborla(f): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
2dice:

iffa hear...
Holla me to get you love-vendor..b4 is too late oo
Ogunlano, what is love-vendor?
Dem dey sell love?
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by franugo(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
helen4:
y den go marry ur arugbo nephew. Dem no reach.

yeee! My nephew na akanchawa pikin o shockedshocked if u see am u go FIL talkless of ur beauties.... cool
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by MzQueen(f): 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
angry
Rexhenrex:
fine gurl better pikin come let me lap u
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
MzQueen:
angry
Where have you been? We are going to demolish your soccer team very soon in their own land.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Most girls often see to get laid as taking advantage of them by guys. That is very annoying sometimes when it is the guys who work to make sure they are satisfied. They have been using us from time immemorial. angry tongue angry sad
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by MzQueen(f): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
undecided
all4naija:
Where have you been? We are going to demolish your soccer team very soon in their own land.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
MzQueen:
undecided
What is that for? How are you and you Nigerian boyfriend though?
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by MzQueen(f): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
oga am a nigerian undecided
all4naija:
What is that for? How are you and you Nigerian boyfriend though?
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
MzQueen:
oga am a nigerian undecided
Oh, no! My bad again. I possibly mistook you for a South African girl I knew in this forum.Both of you look very much alike.
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Mekzmoney(m): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Correct.. He must be a lucky a man to hav u. Don't ask me y.

helen4:
(i laugh) no need to shout for that kind thing now. I just show the guy say him dey irrelevant as far as my life they concern.
i no need bf jare, i get husband for house.
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Rexhenrex(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
MzQueen:
angry
are u having a runny stomach
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Sharoniah(f): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Anyway,i'm single,can't answer this question
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by helen4(f): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mekzmoney:
Correct.. He must be a lucky a man to hav u. Don't ask me y.

my bro life is too short jare.
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by helen4(f): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
franugo:

yeee! My nephew na akanchawa pikin o shockedshocked if u see am u go FIL talkless of ur beauties.... cool
u and ur akanchawa pikin shud wait and see
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by 2dice(m): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Beamborla:

Ogunlano, what is love-vendor?
Dem dey sell love?
dear stop this Ogun-whatever ish faa..
I mean you should holla me asap to get P.IMP ..Na dem mod Change wetin i write oo.. Are you a learner??
Love is for sell.. Ask around Town
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Beamborla(f): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
2dice:

dear stop this Ogun-whatever ish faa..
I mean you should holla me asap to get P.IMP ..Na dem mod Change wetin i write oo.. Are you a learner??
Love is for sell.. Ask around Town
What's P.IMP?
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by 2dice(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Beamborla:

What's P.IMP?
e.g ama love-vendor my Ride..
I am going to
Refunish
Beautify e.t.c
not the other love-vendor
Shey oti ye eeh Student tongue
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by franugo(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
helen4:
u and ur akanchawa pikin shud wait and see

choi! Una ladies like IGG ehshockedshocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter / Gestures That Girlfriends Love. / I Am In Love With My Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.