Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Reasons Why I Love Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Reasons Why I Love Me (10302 Views)

I Am Sonia By Name,i Am Looking For Guy That Will Truly Love Me- Add Me On BBM / Seun Pls Answer Me, I Love You / I Need A Boyfriend, Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by mochafella(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2006
snazzydawn:

soon as i saw this pic,I hid the bar of chocolate I was holding.Chrstel mind yourself o,haba.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. That's ridiculous.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CHRISTEL(f): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2006
snazzydawn com on what do u mean
im lost help me out
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CHRISTEL(f): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2006
snazzydawn u know u re defenately pretty
i saw ur profile girl grin grin dont even play me
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by snazzydawn(f): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2006
CHRISTEL,I meant the slender figure. grin stop posting em pics o!!!! kai,oh boy oh boy *you fine sha o*
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CHRISTEL(f): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2006
snazzydawn u're really funny, i love ur slangs cheesy cheesy cheesy
i bet u will look just as pretty if u had on what im having
on & u know that wink but thanks all d same, my stomach is
still shootingout though cheesy but who cares. im not gonna diet
because i model. wink wink
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by 2fine4u(f): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2006
snazzydawn:

soon as i saw this pic,I hid the bar of chocolate I was holding.Chrstel mind yourself o,haba.
yup yup, this was quite funny grin Christel u see wat u do to ppl on here? u make us wann@ change our eating habits grin those legs are long and straight, u rock gurl!!! gawn witcha fine self cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by lionheart(m): 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2006
Christel , pls take it EZ, well, i can't blame u  cool  ladies show what ur mom/God gave u b4 it's 2 late  grin, Hey! christel do ur thing jare . nice pics. smiley
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CHRISTEL(f): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2006
com on guys cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
thanks though
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by snazzydawn(f): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2006
hmmm christel I will ask my thugs to disfigure you o! Ha,you are reminding me that I have not been to the gym for one week,gosh,I feel so fat.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Ugwumba(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2006
@ snazzydawn, from the guys, looking good too!!! wink
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by snazzydawn(f): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2006
some cold comfort that is
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Eurphoria(f): 12:25am On Sep 02, 2006
@christel

LOVING THE Attitude STICK IT TO THE HATERS NICE JOB GIRL, if you got it flaunt it if you want,you look Ace. Notice the real haters are not the ones slating you, believe me, they will wait like vultures for another time to pounce on you , but loving the fiesty girl , sure you can handle. Thread was about why you love you and you did nothing wrong posting your pic, brave i must say and it shows ur personality, FABOULOUS kiss

@ME cheesy
The reason i love me= because i bow to no one, have no regrets, head strong, intelligent, streetsmart, never brown nose and i am beautiful inside and out,loyal to true friends, got principles ,Fuk those who think otherwise. wink

@Snazzydawn
dont know you but i will keep saying to you dont let the bad ppl get you down, keep ur head up irrelevant to thread but what the heck i am impulsive so what?
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by snazzydawn(f): 12:51am On Sep 02, 2006
well I am sure you all know I am joking,I love my hour glass figure just as it is .,.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by debosky(m): 12:55am On Sep 02, 2006
I love it too babe. wink

I love Me cuzz i'm complicated - i can't even figure myself out! cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Kadeejah(f): 4:13am On Sep 02, 2006
i love me because there's none like moi
im fly, cocky n fresh if u knew me u would love me too tongue lol
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Teezy(f): 6:34am On Sep 02, 2006
yes kid i love u too lol grin
i love me because i am ME
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by rotbog(m): 6:46am On Sep 02, 2006
Cool Pics.
But Just The Girl Nxt Door Looks, Though.
I mean. The Hell!! Its My Opinion. Duh, !!
And Isnt That What Makes Nairaland So Democratic In An Undemocratic World?
[img][/img]
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by rotbog(m): 6:50am On Sep 02, 2006
Well I 4got to comment on Y I Like Me. Its Because I Love Everyone. Can I Give What I Dont Have?

And I Like Christel. I wonder what U'd Display Next. It seems to be a Gradual Hierrachical Revelation of U so Far.

What will d next Level be? Cant wait. grin. At least, its been 4 free so far cool

And Hey Teezy Can we hook Up.? .

At least electronically. grin

I kinda Like U
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Kadeejah(f): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2006
lol

nisha, i kno u love me grin
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by NotShy2Ask: 7:55am On Sep 02, 2006
O.k. so you are skinny,that's no big deal. Your body is not impressive because I know that african women have beautiful shapes and your is not one of them.You are just skinny.You have no hips or curves,no booty or thighs.You look like a women with the body (but not the face) of a little girls.You have no breast either.What do you have to show to make us think that you are ALL women? I have seen some african girls with assess like  shocked shocked shocked but not you. I have to ask my self am I straight after staring at a girls ass for so long!!!!!So girls have a shape out of this world and you can't hate you just have to give them their props with means say that they look reall good.I'm sorry but you don't look all that good. I can take your man easily and I'm not even skinny and I couldn't wear a two piece bathing suit to save my  soul,but I could have anyone you can set your eyes on.Don't be stuck on yourself because you won't get far. You said you are an hair model?Yeah,I'm sure you are,but are you getting paid for it?Probaly not.Anyway do "whatchado".You said you are part nigerian and part american.lol That's funny to me.Girl you are BLACK on BLACK stop trying to make it seem like you are mixed or something. grin grin grin wink
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Kadeejah(f): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2006
o0Oh. . . shocked
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by ZuluNation(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2006
NotShy2Ask:

O.k. so you are skinny,that's no big deal. Your body is not impressive because I know that african women have beautiful shapes and your is not one of them.You are just skinny.You have no hips or curves,no booty or thighs.You look like a women with the body (but not the face) of a little girls.You have no breast either.What do you have to show to make us think that you are ALL women? I have seen some african girls with assess like shocked shocked shocked but not you. I have to ask my self am I straight after staring at a girls ass for so long!!!!!So girls have a shape out of this world and you can't hate you just have to give them their props with means say that they look reall good.I'm sorry but you don't look all that good. I can take your man easily and I'm not even skinny and I couldn't wear a two piece bathing suit to save my soul,but I could have anyone you can set your eyes on.Don't be stuck on yourself because you won't get far. You said you are an hair model?Yeah,I'm sure you are,but are you getting paid for it?Probaly not.Anyway do "whatchado".You said you are part nigerian and part american.lol That's funny to me.Girl you are BLACK on BLACK stop trying to make it seem like you are mixed or something. grin grin grin wink

You are so mean grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Eurphoria(f): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2006
[/quote][quote author=NotShy2Ask link=topic=21939.msg588213#msg588213 date=1157180127]
O.k. so you are skinny,that's no big deal. Your body is not impressive because I know that african women have beautiful shapes and your is not one of them.You are just skinny.You have no hips or curves,no booty or thighs.You look like a women with the body (but not the face) of a little girls.You have no breast either.What do you have to show to make us think that you are ALL women? I have seen some african girls with assess like shocked shocked shocked but not you. I have to ask my self am I straight after staring at a girls ass for so long!!!!!So girls have a shape out of this world and you can't hate you just have to give them their props with means say that they look reall good.I'm sorry but you don't look all that good. I can take your man easily and I'm not even skinny and I couldn't wear a two piece bathing suit to save my soul,but I could have anyone you can set your eyes on.Don't be stuck on yourself because you won't get far. You said you are an hair model?Yeah,I'm sure you are,but are you getting paid for it?Probaly not.Anyway do "whatchado".You said you are part nigerian and part american.lol That's funny to me.Girl you are BLACK on BLACK stop trying to make it seem like you are mixed or something. grin grin grin wink

@christel

I said it, another hater, what did i tell you christel? this time this one came under the guise of a different username, too chicken to use their real name to respond. Don't worry about jealous ppl , live ur life love urself, the hater is just pathetic.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by snazzydawn(f): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2006
not2shy,please leave christel alone o! Post your own pic let us see you,haba! stop the hating.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by desiree(f): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2006
My hater alarm is beeping madness lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@NotShy2Ask

Can you illustrate the curvaceous African figure by posting a picture of yourself!!! Being African does not men being over weight and rolling in a mass of flesh. Christel looks after herself that is why she is like that. If you stop eating all those junk food and[b] quit hating [/b] maybe you will get to look half as good as her.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by snazzydawn(f): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2006
*looks at self again* thank God I am not "rolling in mass of flesh" .And I take care of myself,I watch what I eat,I gym but I still eat my compulsory 3 bars of chocolate everyday cry grin grin grin desiree hope I am still ok.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by desiree(f): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2006
@snazzy grin grin

Ok!!! OK!!! Wow!!! That is an understatement, You are gorgeous honey, wish I could strike one of your complementary poses embarassed Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by snazzydawn(f): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2006
mmmm,I feel good now.Eh ehhh,oya christel,come again! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Eurphoria(f): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2006
alrite desiree

thanks oo, i just cant believe how jealous some ppl can be, such venom uncalled for. That's why i think its someone who has been on this thread and just taken the cowards way to try to humiliate christel, in the process making themselves look dumb. Like you say rolling in a mass of fat is not nice anyway and Chrsitel does look good, look at that wash board stomach, ppl shud give credit where it is due and if the thot of giving another female a compliment is so unthinkable to them then they shud not comment at all. There are so many green people about here.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by bumstuff(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2006
grin shocked chriten you damn a nice chick.like to meet you!!!
can you mail me on bumstuff4u@yahoo.ca

Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Kadeejah(f): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2006
dont u mean christel? damn her pic already got u sprung. cant even say her name right lol
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Yolanda(f): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2006
I admire the fact that you are so brave and open to the bad, the ugly and the very nasty things that people can say. I love myself because i am the only person in the world with my genes. God has made sure that i'm alive to enjoy the benefits that good genes bring.

I have a question though, why do you consider yourself mixed? you are african and african whether born at hope or abroad. In my case, i am mixed with three different races: black, white and spanish. However, i am considered black and i am proud of that. I don't say i am mixed, i say i am a native of my homeland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

October Born Lets Meet Here / Mature Chat Room / Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.