Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Reasons Why I Love Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Reasons Why I Love Me (10278 Views)

I Am Sonia By Name,i Am Looking For Guy That Will Truly Love Me- Add Me On BBM / Seun Pls Answer Me, I Love You / I Need A Boyfriend, Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Sista(f): 1:09am On Sep 04, 2006
@ Ugwumba

@ yes, Sista, take up the challenge from CHRISTEL - you stepped into the furnace so the heat is on!!!

and hey, no fakes - we need 3/4 pics (different poses), you ken?

@ CHRISTEL, stay strong, your fan base is rock solid, LOL.

I didn't know this was a challenge. I'm sorry, I don't put my pics on the internet. I was not trying to challenge Christel. I just wanted her to know that with the hideous wig it takes away from her natural beauty.

I personally think she started this post just so she could have people pump her up about her looks. This discussion has nothing to do with why you all love your self, it has to do with the Beauty Christel wants to show everyone that she has.

Again, I think she would be much more beautiful without the wigs. There are so many things black people can do with their hair without hiding it up under a wig or putting chemicals in it.

We do all these things to our hair and then when the hair begins to realize it is being rejected, it begins to go bald. Then we wish we had loved and treated our hair better.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Ugwumba(m): 1:13am On Sep 04, 2006
@ Sista, point taken, but the pics liven up things for us guys once in a while. grin lol.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Sista(f): 1:38am On Sep 04, 2006
@ Christel

Sista i went through your question again
& i realized that u were really hatting, & i'm upset about itgrin
no point telling me that u re not trying to be desrespectful
becus. u er,  maybe u need to go back n read what i
said in my post again  i don't condone nonsense from no one
not even  u & i have no time to pretend 
i rem. saying that i love d skin im in  meaning that
im proud to show as many pics of me as i want & it
does'nt matter what hatters like u think or pretend to be.
iam & will always be me, love it or hate it
by d way lets see a pic of u   

You have only recanted not feeling as though I was hating because you got your audience to pump you up. Don't let other people influence you. If you did not get the impression that I was being disrespectful in the beginning, why do you feel that way now? I told you you were beautiful but you could be even more beautiful without the hideous wig, how is that disrespectful?

I don't hate on women, I don't hate on anyone. You tell people that they are hating if they don't give you the compliment you feel you deserve. I am not going to be phony with you. You posted your pic so take any criticism you get like a mature woman. Telling someone that they are hating is a way to make them feel like you are feeling after they have told you the truth, truth hurts.

If I must get even more honest now that you have provoked me.

All of your pics lack class.

pic #1- If you were going to wear a wig that was supposed to be straight, why do the ends of your wig look like it tried to make it back to Africa grin I think your wig was trying to tell you something

pic #2- Where is your real hair? haven't seen it yet undecided

pic #3 and #4 can barely see your face, to much wig embarassed

So, that is all I have to say, hopefully you will go over your pics and make the proper adjustments. Then and only then will I give you a full credit comment and hopefully then you will be proud enough to have a pic of you with your real hair.

Said it with my real screen name and you can call it what you want to call it
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by 2fine4u(f): 5:42am On Sep 04, 2006
haa!!! abeg ooo, yall should leave my friend alone ooo angry angry wats the deal wit wigs and chemicals on hair anyway? not every black girl wann@ carry their natural hair cuzz them natural hair be lookin ugly and stuff and trust me it hardly turn guys on. they may say they like girls to be naturally buh they just be lyin through their teeth tongue Christel's hair styles look good and it's not always about wigs, there are weaves too someone can sew in ya kno or even extensions. them beyonce, halle belle and jessica simpson be usin those extensions to look more gorgeous. so there aint nothin wrong in a girl havin extensions to be more presentable. natural hair is too unsexy and there aint no celebrity wit natural hair either. kapish!!!
Christel babe you're drop dead gorgeous and thanx fo callin over the wkend girlfriend kiss cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Ugwumba(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2006
2fine4u:

Christel babe you're drop dead gorgeous and thanx fo callin over the wkend girlfriend kiss cheesy

amen, to that. grin
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Eurphoria(f): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2006
@Ugwumba hello smiley
Listen trouble, stop adding coal to an already heated debate, , she stated what she felt, although i still don't like what she said, she is still entitled, however, can't we just get back to the thread? I love this thread, want to see why others love themselves or not lol

@sista
leave christel alone wig or no wig, she is gorgeous.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by bumstuff(m): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2006
hmm ugwamba is just jealous tongue the girl has the right to remain pretty which ever way she like,just give ur own view.christel i must say ur looking sweet which ever way you pose. shocked cool

Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by momoney1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2006
CHRISTEL, you are hot, really hot like fire shhhhh, you know what i mean, you got all the sexy things in you, the great thigh, skin, face, posture, height, belly, boobs, ass, etc. i go die ooooh.

what's the name of this topic sef? infact no need

more sexy pics pleasssssssse
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Sista(f): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2006
@ To All

I didn't say the girl wasn't beautiful.

All I said is, it would be nice to see her naturally with her own hair. She said she was going to post a pic to that affect but she has not posted one yet. What is that all about?

Does she like her own God given texture of hair or does she not? I can't see her face on two of those pics because the wig covers her face up.

It would be nice to see her with her beautiful kinky hair if it is not damaged from chemicals.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Sista(f): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2006
@2fine4u

haa!!! abeg ooo, yall should leave my friend alone ooo wats the deal wit wigs and chemicals on hair anyway? not every black girl wann@ carry their natural hair cuzz them natural hair be lookin ugly and stuff and trust me it hardly turn guys on.

It is a shame that you put down the natural hair of a black woman. I don't know if you are a black woman or not but if you are, that is even more sad.

If a man does not want a black woman because her hair is to kinky and unlike the hair of a European, that is his problem. A woman shouldn't completly rid her self of her natural God given hair just to please a man.

Your statement was shallow and full of self hate.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by GNature(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2006
Na waa for dis sista sef
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Eurphoria(f): 12:21am On Sep 05, 2006
'sista

leave this christel alone, what if she has a wig on, what if her hair is damaged,kinky or darn right Bald? or she got crocked teeth? pls, the girl is confident in herself, she feels beautiful, she is beautiful wig or no wig, wig is just an accessory, she just showing other aspects of her personality. So what if she is skinny, maybe thats her natural figure(sometimes, ppl dont realise that some skinny girls have issues with their body shape, just like fat girls) leave her alone.

I hear what u saying about the natural looks in a woman, its good, also some like to look different no harm in that, pls lets drop this issue, this thread was about why you love you and it is turning to why women hate each other. Just appreciate another sista when she looks fine and stop nit picking. Besides i dont sense anything conceited about christel to bring all this up. If she was come here saying oh i am the $hit, the bollock, then maybe i will understand the need to pick at the faults only you see. For now let it lie.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by 2fine4u(f): 5:13am On Sep 05, 2006
@ sista
let me tell u something u prolly don't kno, am a blk beautiful woman, wit beautiful long dark hair that get done often and friends nd stranger admire my hair whenever they see it cuzz it's rare sometimes to see an African wit long gorgeous dark hair. so don't trynna preach to me about self hate. not every blk girl wann@ hav natural hair wit no relaxer or extensions put in it. trust me i hav few friends wit natural hair and it never look as good cuzz when they braid, it always stickin out and messin the whole look up. the fact you're big and hav natural hair don't make u more African than we are. am a proud African queen that love to relax her hair, use nice cream to tone her beautiful brown skin and add extensions to her hair to look even more beautiful and guys love it tongue being African is not always about havin natural hair cool
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by 2fine4u(f): 5:20am On Sep 05, 2006
oh that reminds me, I love me cuzz i hav beautiful well relaxed long dark hair cheesy
I love me cuzz am slim but sinfully curved if u kno wat i mean wink
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by GNature(m): 5:22am On Sep 05, 2006
@2fine4u

I agree with you. However way a lady chooses to make her hair has nothing
to do with her sense of being african.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by mochafella(m): 5:28am On Sep 05, 2006
GNature:

I agree with you. However way a lady chooses to make her hair has nothing
to do with her sense of being african.

If Sista catch you, you go hear wehnn grin grin
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by GNature(m): 5:33am On Sep 05, 2006
@mocha

You dey scared of her ?
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by babaibadan(m): 5:39am On Sep 05, 2006
*subscribin to funny thread*
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by mochafella(m): 5:39am On Sep 05, 2006
GNature:

@mocha

You dey scared of her ?

nah, just rather not have her preaching at me undecided
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Sista(f): 5:40am On Sep 05, 2006
@Eurphoria

So what if she is skinny, maybe thats her natural figure(sometimes, people don't realise that some skinny girls have issues with their body shape, just like fat girls) leave her alone

I never said anything about this girl being skinney.

She said she was going to post a pic of her with her real hair, instead she posted three other pics with wigs.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by GNature(m): 5:43am On Sep 05, 2006
@mocha

d woman dey preach too much. I see what you mean.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Sista(f): 5:44am On Sep 05, 2006
@ To All

Who said that straightening your hair did not mean you did not like your Africaness or that you were any less African? Not me, I never said that.

Do I detect some guilty conscious grin
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by aloib(f): 5:45am On Sep 05, 2006
i'm confused, why would a black girl be wearing golden or watever colour of wigs, men i love my hair, proud make i even post my pics sef, never had a wig on in my life
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by aloib(f): 5:46am On Sep 05, 2006
i tottaly agree wid sista, be proud of watever u are even if u wear wigs use colours that go wid ur skin, , just took this now, i do vex angry angry cheesy grin
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by babaibadan(m): 5:47am On Sep 05, 2006
@Gnature
I second that motion. She go dey quote and unquote like St paul's epistle to the church in Ephesus.

Sista abeg go rest with all your internet lecture, I read enuff in skool. especially that thread about black or no black. tongue
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by aloib(f): 5:49am On Sep 05, 2006
cos she is telling u guys the truth, truth is bitter but u ave to admit it, i agree wid her 100 %
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by ikamefa(f): 5:50am On Sep 05, 2006
babaibadan:

@Gnature
I second that motion. She go dey quote and unquote like St paul's epistle to the church in Ephesus.

Sista abeg go rest with all your internet lecture, I read enough in school. especially that thread about black or no black. tongue

ngwa ! tongue @ baba wetin concern u , commot here ! make this people talk now! tongue
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by aloib(f): 5:50am On Sep 05, 2006
ikamefa, long time no saw
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by babaibadan(m): 5:51am On Sep 05, 2006
@ikamefa
duh! tongue

@topic
I love myself cus I no dey look face to talk
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by ikamefa(f): 5:52am On Sep 05, 2006
aloib:

ikamefa, long time no saw

"sup @ aloib how bodi? tongue
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by GNature(m): 5:53am On Sep 05, 2006
@aloib

nice picture smiley

@baba

i give her one second now, she go dey preach like pastor again. na waa for d woman sef.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by aloib(f): 5:54am On Sep 05, 2006
hmm ikamefa, fine o
thanks o,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osu Girls / Mature Chat Room / Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.