Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Reasons Why I Love Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Reasons Why I Love Me (10226 Views)

I Am Sonia By Name,i Am Looking For Guy That Will Truly Love Me- Add Me On BBM / Seun Pls Answer Me, I Love You / I Need A Boyfriend, Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CHRISTEL(f): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2006
snazzydawn:

Christel,I am hungry for more pictures.Please poat some more pictures.

Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Sista(f): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2006
@ Christel

i will wear whatever hair colour, blonde, white, red, yellow,
pink, aurburn whatever i want to wear, u know why? because i can & i look
damn good on them & because i can afford them
i model, hair, runways, fashion shows, swimsuits etc baby & i get paid well
4 them, i work hard & i earn what i have.
if u do not like that, u can go jump over d breage or better still hang yourself.
here re more pics now what? biatch?

I know you said this to not2shytoask but did you have to resort?

I thought you carried yourself like a lady of class, at least that is how you attempt to project your self.

You will not stoop to child's play? What is all the profanity about then? A lady like you should be able to ignore such chatter and if you can't, you should be able to answer in a way that shows you have not been affected.

The first time I asked you a question, you answered real nicely as though you had no problem. As your audience pumped you up for no reason, you began to read into soemthing that was not there. You said you could handle a challenge, but it does not look like it? You have to curse in order to prove your point?

So you get paid well for modeling your wigs and you can afford them.

When it again becomes a fad to have a Prosterior, are you going to go to the plastic surgeon and have him remove some fatty tissue from your Behind? Sense the only thing that matters is that you will be getting paid well?

When it becomes a fad again to have thin lips, are you going to have the fatty tissue removed from you lips if you can afford to, so that you can keep getting paid that good money?

It is not all about the money. Not all black women but a lot of them are resorting to this getting paid thing and doing whatever it takes to get paid. I hope you don't fall into that trap and sell your soul if you are not already on the way to doing that.

If your concern was really about hearing how and why people love their self you would not have posted your pic. But, you did post your pic and you are getting some criticism. If your concern was not about how you look in this discussion and more about hearing what people have to say about loving their self, you would be able to ignore everything else and discuss loving ones self.

You can't handle the challenge of being publicly criticized because it is all about how fine you are. You used this love your self gig to promote your self.

If you are really a model, you would know how to take objective criticism and use it to improve your self.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CHRISTEL(f): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2006
Sista:

@2fine for you
I never said anything was terribly wrong with adding some color every now and then, I just said why get rid of your natural hair for good? Your natural hair is a part of you who you are. If you keep hiding it, what is that saying about you and your full self esteem?

Why can't Christel from time to time wear her own hair? what is a wig every day all about?

She said she was going to post a pic to the affect of her own natural hair, she has not done that yet and just recently she posted three more pics with wigs.

sista whatever your name is, maybe u re blind
i posted a pic of me with my natural hair
in different shades blonde & aurburn. just incase
u did not see them flip to d next page
& here is one for u. i don't have to show u, u know
but i only want to prove u stupid. u can't say i wear wigs from
time to time as though u live with me to know. u need
to know before u speak

just becus i look good in them & u don't
doesn't mean u should hate.
obviously u don't know what is called hair work
d pic with d short hair is 100% my natural hair tongue
with flat iron, why i'm i even explaining it
honey u re obviously stupid with no IQ or sence of fashion.
your questions are so last year cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by ikamefa(f): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2006
" grin " dynamite cheesy

go on with your sexzie self!
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by babaibadan(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2006
*with ibadan accent* wonders shail nefa end. grin

@christel
now u know the definition of sista. wink
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CHRISTEL(f): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2006
Sista:

@ Christel

I know you said this to not2shytoask but did you have to resort?

I thought you carried yourself like a lady of class, at least that is how you attempt to project your self.

You will not stoop to child's play? What is all the profanity about then? A lady like you should be able to ignore such chatter and if you can't, you should be able to answer in a way that shows you have not been affected.

The first time I asked you a question, you answered real nicely as though you had no problem. As your audience pumped you up for no reason, you began to read into soemthing that was not there. You said you could handle a challenge, but it does not look like it? You have to curse in order to prove your point?

So you get paid well for modeling your wigs and you can afford them.

When it again becomes a fad to have a Prosterior, are you going to go to the plastic surgeon and have him remove some fatty tissue from your Behind? Sense the only thing that matters is that you will be getting paid well?

When it becomes a fad again to have thin lips, are you going to have the fatty tissue removed from you lips if you can afford to, so that you can keep getting paid that good money?

It is not all about the money. Not all black women but a lot of them are resorting to this getting paid thing and doing whatever it takes to get paid. I hope you don't fall into that trap and sell your soul if you are not already on the way to doing that.

If your concern was really about hearing how and why people love their self you would not have posted your pic. But, you did post your pic and you are getting some criticism. If your concern was not about how you look in this discussion and more about hearing what people have to say about loving their self, you would be able to ignore everything else and discuss loving ones self.

You can't handle the challenge of being publicly criticized because it is all about how fine you are. You used this love your self gig to promote your self.

If you are really a model, you would know how to take objective criticism and use it to improve your self.

honey don't tell me what i should or shouldn't answer
keep those 4 your kids alright, u said i shouldn't have posted my pics,
why not? who are u to tell me when to & when not to post a pic
of me (this is really funny & interesting) incase u haven't noticed,
almost all d topics i reply to is
always accompanied by a pic of me. & like i said whoever doesn't like it
should take a very lllllooonnngggg walk. i don't have time to go through
all those jargons u wrote, go home & take care of yourself or get some
sleep u re probably tired or frustrated.
when people try to act stupid & be nossy one need to set them right
that is d reason why i'm giving it to ya haters straight with no pretends
like u.
if u must know, i have 2 jobs i also walk in a hospital as a senior medical
billing expeditor why do i need to sell my body 4 money when i know
i got both looks & brains? defenately people like u will do anything 4 a few dollars obviously. here is a pic of me @ work that's how to do it, talk d talk
& also walk d walk.

Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CHRISTEL(f): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2006
babaibadan:

*with ibadan accent* wonders shail nefa end.  grin

@christel
now u know the definition of sista.  wink

the one that will not stick her mouth
into her purse & mind her business. grin
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CHRISTEL(f): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2006
ikamefa:

grin " dynamite   cheesy

go on with your sexzie self!

thanks dear, i sure will cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by GNature(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2006
@babaibadan

good day smiley

You see that the one and only preacher don start again.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Eurphoria(f): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2006
@sista

I thot you were better than this, i really still like you, but you are taking it too far, don't knock a girl for her confidence period. What if she wants all to see her? so what? (i don't think it was the case to staRt off with)

Stop now because you are sounding kind of jealous, please i really do like your posts on oTher subjects, but on theis one i got to tell you straight sista to sista, let this one lie. Christel is not a bad girl, she is very confident and the nature of her job or her passions show in the way she poses, wigs and all wink  lets leave it.

[size=14pt]ENOUGH IS ENOUGH[/size] , THIS THREAD WAS NICE B4,
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by babaibadan(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2006
@Gnature

Good day to you too wink

Shes just getting started, thats just the prologue. Wait for the koko of the lecture. wink
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Sista(f): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2006
@ christel

u said i shouldn't have posted my pics,
why not? who are u to tell me when to & when not to post a pic

I never said you should have not posted your pic, I merely suggested that this was the wrong topic to post your pic.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Eurphoria(f): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2006
Sista you keep ducking and diving , you said this , no you said that, you really sounding ignorant now, just shut the FUK UP, IF SHE WANTS TO PASTE HER PIC ALL OVER NAIRALAND OR THE WHOLE FRIGGING WORLD its her prerogative, are you the photo police on Nairaland now? Come on i thot you were better than his, JUST SHUT THE FUK UP.

I have been on forums where ppl post their pics on every thread going, dont think seun has a rule against this unless off course it is xrated. Just get a grip and leave this alone, geez this is how ppl loose respect.

I say it again SHUT THE FUK UP take issue with this dont care, you sound like a broken record is the reason i am telling u straight
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Sista(f): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2006
@ Eurphoria

I thot you were better than this, i really still like you, but you are taking it too far, don't knock a girl for her confidence period. What if she wants all to see her? so what? (i don't think it was the case to staRt off with)

Stop now because you are sounding kind of jealous, please i really do like your posts on oTher subjects, but on theis one i got to tell you straight sista to sista, let this one lie. Christel is not a bad girl, she is very confident and the nature of her job or her passions show in the way she poses, wigs and all   lets leave it.

I am sorry that you thought I was better than telling the truth undecided What did I say that was so horrible and not the truth?

I told the girl what I felt, it was not supposed to be for you or anyone else to like, sorry.

If your feelings about me have changed, that would be to bad because I don't think you really know me or this girl, so why is it important for you to take sides? It would be a shame that you would let your feelings for my views change what you think about me as a person who loves black people and cares about the decisions they make. You never know, I might be the one who has to come to your rescue and you don't like me because I am telling this girl the truth. Will that stop you from receiving my help? I hope not.

I am not a phony, I said it to many times, the girl is beautiful now how is that being jealous? However, on the other hand, her wigs look tired, they look like they could use a rest grin

Again, she said she was going to post a pic to the affect of her natural hair, where is the pic undecided?
She is the one who did not keep her word.

I think Christel is a nice girl but that is not the point. She said she could handle challenges and my dear that is what I do best, I give people a challenge grin

I am challenging her to challenge her self.

If I were a white judge at a beauty pageant contest telling Christel these things, what would you guys think then?

If you think this is something, you wait until Christel is headed towards becoming a big time model, she is going to get worse criticism than this.

Did you see what they did to that dark skin sister on "top model"? They told her she had beautiful skin but it was the texture of her skin that was the problem. What was that suppose to mean? They had that girls self esteem so messed up about her natural skin color that she went back to her room to apply lotion bleaches to her skin. She was determind to please those white people and guess what? She still didn't win cry They used that girl to make a show and to tell black people all over the world that, something that black will never be beautiful to us.

Believe you me, Christel is going to learn something from this challenge, weather she learns it today or within the next five years. grin
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by snazzydawn(f): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2006
aiight,did not want to post my pics here again cos it seemed they were too many haters but well,just for you,here is one

Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by GNature(m): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2006
@snazzy

You look really nice. cool
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by snazzydawn(f): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2006
oh!thanks,there is more.Find it hard to stop once I get started.

Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CHRISTEL(f): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2006
snazzydawn that's what i'm talking about girl
u're so damn hot i tell u 4 real, i'm so jealous of u right now
u have no idea. i wonder what sista will do if i'm this jealous.  cheesy cheesy
sista where u @ grin grin grin grin
come an kill yourself, where she at  peoplecheesy cheesy cheesy
nnnnnnnnnn, nnnnnnnnn, nnnnnnnnnn snazzydawn
don't take them off in no time soon pls until all d haters re dead.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by snazzydawn(f): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2006
Thanks CHRISTEL,but this time tomorrow,the pics may be off.I am sure you know why kiss

you can gimme your email address where I can send them to your box if you want them.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CHRISTEL(f): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2006
Sista:

@ christel

I never said you should have not posted your pic, I merely suggested that this was the wrong topic to post your pic.

ur profile says a black woman who loves all black people  grin ur right, grin keep decieving urself. u never said this u never said that, keep ur undecided
comments to urself & watch ur  big mouth b4 someone else shot ot 4 u angry angry
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Sista(f): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2006
@ Eurphoria

Sista you keep ducking and diving , you said this , no you said that, you really sounding ignorant now, just shut the FUK UP, IF SHE WANTS TO PASTE HER PIC ALL OVER NAIRALAND OR THE WHOLE FRIGGING WORLD its her prerogative, are you the photo police on Nairaland now? Come on i thot you were better than his, JUST SHUT THE FUK UP

I am not ducking, please.

You are so dramatic, you should be taking some acting classes. I don't even think Christel is as upset as you, chill kiss

I will take the credit for what I said and only what I said.

I will not take the credit for what is assumed of what I said.

So, if anyone tells me I said something or insinuated something, I will deny it.

I say what I need to say and I throw no curves.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Bhola(f): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2006
For some reason, I really do want to comment, but I will hold myself back.

Sista, from a matured sista to another, sometimes, some things need to be ignored. Believe me, auto ignore helps.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Sista(f): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2006
@ Christel

Christel, I could not tell that the pic with the burgundy hair was yours and I just noticed that second pic with the blow dried mo hawk,  that is you.

I keep my word, I give credit when credit is due.

That pic with the mo hawk is out of site! You look like the natural beauty that you are. I am not kidding you, that is the best pic of them all.

You probably don't care for my opinion at this point but it does not matter.

I am a Capricorn and I make people work hard.

You always did look good but I just wanted to see you natural.

A lot of black women do not like their hair. They think that there is nothing you can do to it to make it look good. Look at what you did there in that mo hawk pic. If your hair was not the texture it was, it would not be able to stand strong and tall as it does in that pic.

You won't hear my big mouth again lipsrsealed

You look gorgeous wink
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Sista(f): 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2006
@ Christel

your profile says a black woman who loves all black people

Have you heard of tuff love?

A part of loving black people is telling them the truth weather they want to hear it or not.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by edygirl(f): 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2006
The only thing I can say christel, is that I like your apartment. It's really neat.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by 2fine4u(f): 12:30am On Sep 06, 2006
haha our sista has finally caved in grin she's no longer in the green party cheesy anyway like sista said, the mohawk hair is too cute. and sista the other short hair u doubt cud be her hair, may actually be her hair cuzz over here in US, African-American women do stuff to their own hair that decieve people to think is wig or extension. so if Christel says that's her hair, then it is cuzz some of my friends do their own hair that way wit colors too tongue

wow!!!! hottt pics snazzy, yall r makin me jealous now embarassed i wish i hav a photographer that can take professional and classy pics of me cry
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Eurphoria(f): 12:55am On Sep 06, 2006
@2fine

lol, she is no longer in the green club wink grin

@sista
moi upset? nah far from luvie. Trust me, i just thot you should shut the FUK up because you had no right to ask her to show her natural or fake self grin.   Ah i noticed you have indeed taken some of that chill pill yourself since your last post(so much backtracking,what? heat get too much? winkkiss
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Sista(f): 1:37am On Sep 06, 2006
@ Eurphoria

@sista
moi upset? nah far from luvie. Trust me, i just thot you should shut the FUK up because you had no right to ask her to show her natural or fake self . Ah i noticed you have indeed taken some of that chill pill yourself since your last post(so much backtracking,what? heat get too much? )

Go ahead have fun, it's on me, nock me out, I can take a good brusing grin
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by aloib(f): 2:14am On Sep 06, 2006
bwhahaha lmao at the chic who says seh loves her apartment, nice pics snazzy,
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by lauryn(f): 2:56am On Sep 06, 2006
Blow dried Mohawk shocked grin grin grin
ROTFlaugh my friggin lil behind off grin grin
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Kadeejah(f): 5:07am On Sep 06, 2006
lauryn:

Blow dried Mohawk shocked grin grin grin
ROTFlaugh my friggin lil behind off grin grin

aww datz hurt tongue lmao

nyce pics snazz smiley love ur shoes in tha very last pic
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CHRISTEL(f): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2006
okey guys i'm bbbaaaccckkk
so where where we

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osu Girls / Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? / Mature Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.