Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Reasons Why I Love Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Reasons Why I Love Me (10222 Views)

I Am Sonia By Name,i Am Looking For Guy That Will Truly Love Me- Add Me On BBM / Seun Pls Answer Me, I Love You / I Need A Boyfriend, Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Eurphoria(f): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2006
[/quote][quote author=Sista link=topic=21939.msg593293#msg593293 date=1157503058]
@ Eurphoria

Go ahead have fun, it's on me, nock me out, I can take a good brusing grin

@sista
Nice one you are a good sport, yes i did feel like knocking u out though before,good and proper. (Just kiddin) wink NOT tongue
Nah really you are alrite for now tongue(tongue in cheek) I am out now thread gone stale, on to something new and refreshing(eurphoria thinks to herself ,''new?refreshing? one NairaLand?nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh) cheesy

Later sista
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Sista(f): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2006
@Eurphoria

Nah really you are alrite for now (tongue in cheek) I am out now thread gone stale, on to something new and refreshing(eurphoria thinks to herself ,''new?refreshing? one NairaLand?nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Thread gone stale huh?

Maybe I should liven things up a bit grin
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Eurphoria(f): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2006
@sista

[size=15pt]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/size] shocked screams eurphoria in horror
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CHRISTEL(f): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2006
hi guys i'm bbbbaacckkkk cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
more pics 4 d haters cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u might want to commit suicide now tongue
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Rhodalyn(f): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2006
U Seem to have Sum Style babes cheesy kiss
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CHRISTEL(f): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2006
Rhodalyn thanks i try to keep it
sexy & inviting u know what i mean? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Rhodalyn(f): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2006
cheesy cheesy Of Course i do babes cheesy kiss
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CHRISTEL(f): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2006
i feel u babygirl, remember to stay sexy wink cheesy kiss
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Rhodalyn(f): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2006
Aww, U're Sweet as well kiss kiss U must have a Really lovely personality then kiss just like me tongue wink cheesy kiss
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CalabarMan(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2006
no mind the bad belle people jare abeg give us more. By the way what happened to that hot/sizzling one I saw yesterday?
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by snazzydawn(f): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2006
Rhoda,where on earth have you been?
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CHRISTEL(f): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2006
CalabarMan which of them? i took some
off today though. can u describe it maybe
i'll put it back just 4 u. cheesy wink
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CHRISTEL(f): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Aww, U're Sweet as well kiss kiss U must have a Really lovely personality then kiss just like me tongue wink cheesy kiss
actually i do, i take live as it comes & do d best
i can to enjoy it. kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CalabarMan(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2006
CHRISTEL:

CalabarMan which of them? i took some
off today though. can u describe it maybe
i'll put it back just for you. cheesy wink

No mind me jare, I no clean my glasses before e still dey there, na the one whey dey show zoooomthing from the side
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Rhodalyn(f): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2006
CHRISTEL:

actually i do, i take live as it comes & do d best
i can to enjoy it. kiss kiss cheesy
kiss kiss i already like U cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Rhodalyn(f): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2006
CalabarMan:

No mind me jare, I no clean my glasses before e still dey there, na the one whey dey show zoooomthing from the side

U know Sumtin?!?! --------- when talking to a lady, learn not to Use Such languages Right?!?!?!
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by CalabarMan(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2006
Rhodalyn:

U know Sumtin?!?! --------- when talking to a lady, learn not to Use Such languages Right?!?!?!

Shhhhhhhhh its past your bedtime.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Rhodalyn(f): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2006
cheesy U forgot One thing, big gurls like maself aint got no bedtyme tongue cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Rhodalyn(f): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2006
Here is a challenge, can you tell us why is it that you are wearing a long blondish brown wig that is more fit for a white woman? I know that under that wig is your real hair texture. If you are proud of your skin, you would also be proud of your true and natural hair.

I am not trying to be disrespecful, You are a beautiful young lady, but you would be even more beautiful and natural looking if you were not wearing that horrid wig.

pardon U!! ever heard Of Sumthing Called ''dressing Up, Change,new looks''?!?!!?
now answer this Question, ''why were weavons made''
it aint bout Sticking to the African Style and Shxt!!! thats life in the 20th Century, im not Sure U were around by then, So there, hope that Clears Ur mind!!
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Rhodalyn(f): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2006
because i like different looks & because i can
babes, that was just the perfect ans for her, thumbs Up! cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Rhodalyn(f): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2006
I love me because I'll be foolish and stupid not to. There is no option. It's me, me, me, and only me. Thank God I don't give a f**ck what anybody thinks. Me never fails me and that's why I'll always trust and love me above everything else, including humans

i Loved that, absolutely cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Rhodalyn(f): 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2006
i don't condone nonsense from no one
not even u & i have no time to pretend grin

cheesy that was Real Cool babes cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by snazzydawn(f): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2006
Rhod are you ignoring me on purpose? cry
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Rhodalyn(f): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2006
snazzydawn:

Rhod are you ignoring me on purpose? cry
lol Snazz, whats the matter babes?!?!?! cheesy why would i do that?!?!?! kiss
i meant to Compliment ya On those heels, they're Really pretty!! i love them!!! cheesy kiss

@Christel
babes, i just went through this whole page and im with U a 100%!!! Obviously U're bold and proud Of Ur looks which Is fantastic!! thats what every woman Should be!! ''proud of her looks''!!! wink
babes, ignore the Silly Comments, actually their not Silly Comments, they're what i Call ''Signs of jealousy'' cheesy cheesy thats pathetic isnt it?!?! cheesy cheesy

now!!! no One Should pick On me as i know Very well that some might feel this iS directed at them but as the Saying goes ''if the Cap fits, WEAR IT!! grin So there, i've made my point Clear!! yea, yea cheesy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O.k. so you are skinny,that's no big deal. Your body is not impressive because I know that african women have beautiful shapes and your is not one of them.You are just skinny.You have no hips or curves,no booty or thighs.You look like a women with the body (but not the face) of a little girls.You have no breast either.What do you have to show to make us think that you are ALL women? I have seen some african girls with assess like but not you. I have to ask my self am I straight after staring at a girls ass for so long!!!!!So girls have a shape out of this world and you can't hate you just have to give them their props with means say that they look reall good.I'm sorry but you don't look all that good. I can take your man easily and I'm not even skinny and I couldn't wear a two piece bathing suit to save my soul,but I could have anyone you can set your eyes on.Don't be stuck on yourself because you won't get far. You said you are an hair model?Yeah,I'm sure you are,but are you getting paid for it?Probaly not.Anyway do "whatchado".You said you are part nigerian and part american.lol That's funny to me.Girl you are BLACK on BLACK stop trying to make it seem like you are mixed or something.

just One Question for U ''gentleman'' [that Is, if U Really are grin'']

''have U ever pulled a lady like that in Ur entire life?!?!?!''
if not then SsHuSh!!!
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by snazzydawn(f): 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2006
well rhod you didnt reply my greeting earlier on so,.,
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Rhodalyn(f): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2006
Greeting?!?!?, what Greeting Snazz?!?!? iS not by any Chance On messenger Right?!?! cheesy Cuz im not Online lol cheesy kiss
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by snazzydawn(f): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2006
scroll upwards you will see it.As for the messenger,you are "mobile" tongue
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Rhodalyn(f): 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2006
Wow!!, Seriously Snazz, i didnt See that, honest, i think Christel's post might have Over-taken Urs cheesy cheesy
lol, do 4give me babes cheesy kiss kiss kiss

yea, im aight Snazz, even better than aight cheesy
have U heard from Dojo, i got this msg from him, didnt Sound very good sad
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by snazzydawn(f): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2006
well well well,what message?
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Rhodalyn(f): 12:07am On Sep 07, 2006
aint gonna Say much bout it but it'S Sumtin got to do with work
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by Rhodalyn(f): 12:23am On Sep 07, 2006
Snazzy!! i Love Ur blog!!, just Saw it, Ur life experiences are Really touching, made me feel like Crying,Sumtymes i wish i had gone thru Such experiences, that way i would know for maSelf what kind Of world we Really live in, life ISnt alwayz filled with happy memories babes but im glad ya happy now kiss
Re: Reasons Why I Love Me by snazzydawn(f): 12:27am On Sep 07, 2006
my dear,such is life.To think of the things that go on in boarding schools.I still find it hard to believe I actually went through all that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osu Girls / Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? / Mature Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.