Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend (31725 Views)

Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid / Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) / Checkout More Photos From Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2015
breadandbutter:

Pls na kiss
do you have am car and a house as well? cheesy
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2015
rokiatu:
do you have am car and a house as well? cheesy

I have a car and i rent my apartment. U no go suffer trust me
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2015
breadandbutter:

I have a car and i rent my apartment. U no go suffer trust me
I love shoes and clothes oooh. Are you willing to buy a lot of them? tongue
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2015
rokiatu:
I love shoes and clothes oooh. Are you willing to buy a lot of them? tongue

Yes undecided when u go reply my PM
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by lion042(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2015
Davido is dating my Ex now....Kudos sha
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2015
Wow
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by DeCritique(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2015
Airforce1:
I see you O.B.O

Madt love
Bless!

Please let no one ask me when I will be dropping my album

Thanks

I am already working on my own album... Joining you guys soon. Can we open a record label together??

More grease to your elbow bro!!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by zicoraads: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2015
Went to a strip club together? undecided undecided

Airforce1...see your life embarassed
You have been working in your album even before Davido started singing tongue
Where is the album? If it's financial constraints, I promise you every member of this forum is willing to give his/her widow's mite...we are tired! grin
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by skyewizz: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2015
She is beautiful they fit each other
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2015
She's okay.
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by marieolae(f): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2015
This girl is stunning
kiss kiss
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by pastorbayo: 10:12am On Mar 14, 2015
GET DATA BUNDLES AT CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE RATE ON ALL NETWORKS MTN 300GB FOR 3000, AIRTEL 250GB FOR 3000 GLO 300GB FOR 3000 AND ETISALAT 300GB FOR 3000 THEY ALL WORK ON ANY DEVICE BOTH PHONES AND PC CALL 07062471665 NOW TO GET YOURS[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by PlaybooyGANG(m): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2015
cherylsmith:
nice one sha o but david whyyyy?...i tot you said you love mee..
he go love u well well o, with that ir face wey be like Beat Mashup so
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by PlaybooyGANG(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2015
ellahzy:
Davido is gonna dump that gurl soon (no be bad belle o).
because she is nt the right one for him.

........ Miss Sira; enjoy it while it lasts
Abeg, how u fit take help me look my future na?? E be like say na ur work be that!
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by cherylsmith(f): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2015
PlaybooyGANG:

respect yourself. i'm not your mate. do not quote me again.
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2015
Bros u did not remember to add "I wi join u people soon"...lol
Airforce1:
I see you O.B.O

Madt love
Bless!

Please let no one ask me when I will be dropping my album

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Rapzino: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2015
englishmart:
hmmmm! Amaka that left me for a richer guy will come back to me later blaming the devil
Marty
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by zizirecords(m): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2015
He already said it. All he wants is her bootyy. He just goes around fecking chicks all over the continent, that's his work. He hasn't settled the pregnant Abuja runs babe yet o!
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by cherylsmith(f): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2015
PlaybooyGANG:

respect yourself. becareful the kind of things you say to people. i am not your mate and do not quote me again.
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by mustaphagreens(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2015
Slim girls rock kiss
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2015
cute girl. i must marry a queen.
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2015
beautiful.......it's good to date foreign gals sha
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by bidexmat(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2015
grin Rokia and bugan, una baba suwe and omoladun love don dey strong o! Sotay di nigga dey folo u rush rush like twitter. Abeg gree for ram na. Di way wey son of man dey pursue woman ehn If naso man dey pursue money from romance section reach front page, atleast #20,000,000 for don dey in account. Owo ti e fe se oni sorti lola oloun.

1 Like

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2015
'Her friends were congratulating her on her new relationship'

Abi they were congratulating her on landing Davido?
If na poor man dem go congratulate d girl? lol

I no blame them. The girl deserves congratulations because she don enter land of money and connections.

1 Like

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Icecream4U(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2015
brand new fvck mate undecided
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by idris4r83(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2015
ellahzy:

u shall know them by their post.
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Aystarz: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2015
ennyscongy:

Really when are you dropping the album??

grin Una for nairaland Shaa just wan finish that Airforce1 dude. Na sin to broadcast a 4year old album before it's released ni?

1 Like

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by nativedoctor(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2015
ellahzy:

May you receive a hundredfold what you wish for her.
shout a very loud Amen
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by pretydiva(f): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2015
hensben:
You are black and beautiful and I like that just that you lack manners.
i beg ur pardon. Do I no u
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2015
Aystarz:

grin Una for nairaland Shaa just wan finish that Airforce1 dude. Na sin to broadcast a 4year old album before it's released ni?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by faradexs09(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2015
Beautiful but not as my kuuTie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria, Ezinne Akudo Causes Fashion Envy At Miss Nigeria Pageant Finale / Elikem Confirms Breakup With Edith 'Queen Dee' Chibhamu, Sugar Mummy / Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.