Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend (31723 Views)

Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid / Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) / Checkout More Photos From Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Khd95(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
ennyscongy:

E remain small make dem get you niyen ooo....#godwin
TANKS BRO wink

1 Like

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by femzysticks(m): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
MayflowerB:
She looks beautiful and natural....but I seriously dont know wat I am supposed to do with dis news

Hahaha

Jusr read

Read again

Read again

Throw your phone inside toilet

And drink ORIGIN!
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by MayflowerB(f): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
femzysticks:

Hahaha

Jusr read

Read again

Read again

Throw your phone inside toilet

And drink ORIGIN!
I wuld prefer chelsea dry gin
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by pretydiva(f): 12:01am On Mar 15, 2015
hensben:
forget, all join..sorry babe, I'm a gentle man...what you say cool
aiit..no problem
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by blessingdickson(f): 2:26am On Mar 15, 2015
ennyscongy:

Lolz... You b him manager??
in Reekadobanks voice if the them like make them fire Katpot of envy....
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2015
blessingdickson:
in Reekadobanks voice if the them like make them fire Katpot of envy....
*in 9ice voice loke loke Lao mama lo! Loke loke!!!
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by PlaybooyGANG(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
cherylsmith:

respect yourself. becareful the kind of things you say to people. i am not your mate and do not quote me again.
go dey tell that one to ur younger ones at home. ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria, Ezinne Akudo Causes Fashion Envy At Miss Nigeria Pageant Finale / Elikem Confirms Breakup With Edith 'Queen Dee' Chibhamu, Sugar Mummy / Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.