Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend (31722 Views)

Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid / Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) / Checkout More Photos From Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Rexnegro(m): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2015
Mimienudles:
Truly Beautiful
Tah see her first without foundation or make ups....me no dey fall for girls looks o until I see her in d morning or without no make up...tho in her case she suppose fine without make ups sha....
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by zeusdgrt(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2015
cherylsmith:
nice one sha o but david whyyyy?...i tot you said you love mee..
. I luv U dear,am more cute than davido
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by hensben(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
pretydiva:
i beg ur pardon. Do I no u
You see what I'm saying..no you don't know me, time will tell.
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Forwetinnah: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
MayflowerB:
She looks beautiful and natural ....but I seriously dont know wat I am supposed to do with dis news

Beautiful she is..but natural** naaah!!
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by hahn(m): 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
MayflowerB:
She looks beautiful and natural....but I seriously dont know wat I am supposed to do with dis news

Go and report it to baba Aiyedun
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by blackpanther25(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
Guinea girls can be really hot. This girl is beautiful
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by prudentcy(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
pretydiva:
She's black n biuriful

Just like you. #CrushOnYou
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Icecream4U(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Same old shit, just a different biitch.
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by soleexx(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
cherylsmith:
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by soleexx(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
cherylsmith:

Awww dnt worry I wll help u tak to shina-rambo...he will take u
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by pretydiva(f): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
prudentcy:

Just like you. #CrushOnYou
smiley..fnks
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by pretydiva(f): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
hensben:
You see what I'm saying..no you don't know me, time will tell.
take d next available flight n leave me alone..shuo..who b dis 1 ni ..or u just want me 2 notice u..now I gerrit
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by hensben(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
pretydiva:
take d next available flight n leave me alone..shuo..who b dis 1 ni ..or u just want me 2 notice u..now I gerrit
babe calm down..now that you have noticed me, can we meet smiley
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by blessingdickson(f): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
ennyscongy:

Really when are you dropping the album??
y'all shld give Airforce1 a break,he will surely let us all knowwhen the album drops.
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
blessingdickson:
y'all shld give Airforce1 a break,he will surely let us all knowwhen the album drops.

Hey Mss
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
pretydiva:
smiley..fnks

Nice dp
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by praise01(m): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nice one
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by pak: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
MayflowerB:
She looks beautiful and natural....but I seriously dont know wat I am supposed to do with dis news

My thoughts exactly......so what's the point ?
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
blessingdickson:

lol smiley
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by sexyjennik(f): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Davido has got eyes for beautiful things grin

Fine girly kiss
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
blessingdickson:

Lol, we don dey wait since! He must drop the album next week or else........
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by ManuelRichard(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
MayflowerB:

lols ...u already did wat u were suppose to do with it ni oo..abi no b read,look and comment u Don do soo? op nor tel u say he want anything more o
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by pretydiva(f): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Nice dp
fnks
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by pretydiva(f): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
hensben:
babe calm down..now that you have noticed me, can we meet smiley
so dis is ur own way of getting me 2 notice u
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by hensben(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
pretydiva:
so dis is ur own way of getting me 2 notice u
forget, all join..sorry babe, I'm a gentle man...what you say cool
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Khd95(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
SHE FINE THO......BT E B LIKE SAY U NEVR C MY GEHL grin grin grin grin grin grin.......SHE FINE PASS YEMOJA cool cool cool...SHE FIT MAKE PERSON JUMP [NSIDE KONGA[WELL] SEF grin
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by micrep3030(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Money speaking
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
blessingdickson:

Lolz... You b him manager??

1 Like

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Khd95:
SHE FINE THO......BT E B LIKE SAY U NEVR C MY GEHL grin grin grin grin grin grin.......SHE FINE PASS YEMOJA cool cool cool...SHE FIT MAKE PERSON JUMP [NSIDE KONGA[WELL] SEF grin

That means say you don jabosikonga before??
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Khd95(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
ennyscongy:

That means say you don jabosikonga before??
I ALMOST OO BABA........OPE LOPE SAY I WEAR PARACHUTE DAT DAY cool
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
Khd95:

E remain small make dem get you niyen ooo....#godwin
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Khd95:
Lolz....#godwin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria, Ezinne Akudo Causes Fashion Envy At Miss Nigeria Pageant Finale / Elikem Confirms Breakup With Edith 'Queen Dee' Chibhamu, Sugar Mummy / Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.