Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

My Life Is In Danger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life Is In Danger (1997 Views)

Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. / 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

Just curious, does your country's justice system recognise stalking & have anti-stalking laws? I find it very odd that these people think stalking stories are odd. In this day & age who doesn't know that such things occur? W O W.
You are just too far from the point you are trying to establish. Do you think all your laws are our laws down here ? One trend I know runs through every law, nation and people is love.
You have to read properly before making unwarranted statements. Quote where any one or I stated that stalking someone isn't in occurrence ?
Sometimes, we just create chaos where there is none. Shalom
Re: My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Call the cops
Re: My Life Is In Danger by PunkyOh(f): 6:01am On Mar 14, 2015
TheAgba:

You are just too far from the point you are trying to establish. Do you think all your laws are our laws down here ? One trend I know runs through every law, nation and people is love.
You have to read properly before making unwarranted statements. Quote where any one or I stated that stalking someone isn't in occurrence ?
Sometimes, we just create chaos where there is none. Shalom

Didn't "the other person" or was it you, say my "instances" were too odd to happen in Nigeria when I was discussing stalking with this girl?

No, I don't think all our laws are your laws hence I asked if stalking is recognised as an offence or not.
Re: My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 14, 2015
Mmadukaku:
See me see trouble o...
Went swimming last week and met a young man who was nice (so I thought).

We talked at length and he offered to drop me at home. Next thing Is that he now visit me unannouced.
First day he spent almost all his day in my place until I reminded him that it was getting late.
Second day I couldn't go to work because I was down, so he called and I told him I was home again omo the guy came to my place at 12 noon. Took me to the market and back, I cooked and he ate before leaving.

After work the 3rd day he asked to come pick me up and take me back but I declined. This man calls me like 80 times in a day infact I have to Switch off my phone now.

He stalks me, and I fear for my life. I don't go out again o... He seems to be everywhere I go and just now he asked the security to tell me he's outside thegate and won't leave till he sees me.
He claims to be inlove after 1week of meeting but all I see is desperation.
Have anyone been in my shoes before? How did you make them go? God!!

He wants to make you his love bird ♥
Re: My Life Is In Danger by PunkyOh(f): 6:07am On Mar 14, 2015
TheAgba:

Are you high on weed ? Why take what I typed like I was trying to lock horns with you ?
Just calm down ok ? If they are applicable to other parts of the world,I don't see it happening here, so I can freely express myself. Hope that's not a crime ?
You have things to watch on TV and I also have mine.
Mind you, no one said s/he hadn't heard of such. It isn't just dominant here...do you dig now ? And please stop the generalization. It isn't "y'all" , it is just me ok ?
That's by the bush. How are you this evening ?

You're really trying me. Let me just ignore you. Goodbye.
Re: My Life Is In Danger by PunkyOh(f): 6:11am On Mar 14, 2015
Mmadukaku:

These people resides in caves, I still wonder how they manage to have internet services.

Girl, I just hope for your sake that not everyone is this ass backwards where you live, in case your situation intensifies. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2015
PunkyOh:

You're really trying me. Let me just ignore you. Goodbye.
Lols...How nice.
Re: My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 14, 2015
PunkyOh:

Didn't "the other person" or was it you, say my "instances" were too odd to happen in Nigeria when I was discussing stalking with this girl?

No, I don't think all our laws are your laws hence I asked if stalking is recognised as an offence or not.

Don't assume when there exist clarity. Good morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Kiss / My Search For True Love Turn Sour / I Forgave Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.