Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection (3457 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Beamborla:

Then it should be a challenge to you guys that you really can do better.
hmmm,,uhmmm I am 90% perfect ,make una manage me like that.
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by chimerase2: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
guy dey get ukwu
na for mouth I take dey shyyyt? undecided
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by ikbnice(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
they shud start mouldin perfect men of their taste.
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by akinsadeez(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
SagePerv:

Haba easy now. She badly need our support now that auto-correct gave up on her famous spellings. embarassed

'needs', not 'need'.

I didn't correct your first post but bro, you really have issues with concord.
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Mhizizzy(f): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
monosyllabic is disgusting

The. Thread is nice

Happy?
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
ireneony:
if she talk full na u go see wetin u wan take hammer...
guy wetin u want again, since romance section don turn to English class
sharrap dere.. ;Dyour Bleep up has reached up to high heavens..
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by kendrick9(m): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
sinaj:
lmao! tell her itz perfection or 'close to been perfect'
pot calling kettle black
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by dechandel(f): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
xynerise:

It happened in my area
For real??
I thought armed robbery incidents have been wiped out in Nigeria cry cry
Whatever happened to our so called Police men did they even come around?
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Beamborla(f): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hmmm,,uhmmm I am 90% perfect ,make una manage me like that.
You need not worry your head then. The only problem is just that what lady A want is different from what lady B long for. But with 90%, you are good to go
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizizzy:

The. Thread is nice

Happy?
uhmmm,,I like ur humility..unlike ireneony who will argue even if she is obviously wrong phewwwwwww
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
she does it deliberately,,I am sure by 30%

Nope. She just doesn't know how to spell.

Ireneony girl, tell him yourself. grin
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by ireneony(f): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
sharrap dere.. ;Dyour Bleep up has reached up to high heavens..
you should be happy I commented on ur thread
o.d.e!
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by hensben(m): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
dechandel:
[size=11pt]For real??
Whatever happened to our so called Police men did they even come around?[/size=]
Were is the job you promised me since last year?
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by YoshiMaster: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Just get yourself a "perfect" suit cut and the ladies should come swarming like bees to a honeypot.

Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Beamborla:

You need not worry your head then. The only problem is just that what lady A want is different from what lady B long for. But with 90%, you are good to go
wow,,let me start with u. grin
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
ireneony:
you should be happy I commented on ur thread
o.d.e!
haba..is like u are in need of joystick..
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by dechandel(f): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
hensben:
Were is the job you promised me since last year?
Chisos grin grin
our gateman no gree resign o angry
Pele o embarassed
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
SagePerv:

Nope. She just doesn't know how to spell.

Ireneony girl, tell him yourself. grin
she is a student of Ambrose alli,how can't she know how to spell?
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
akinsadeez:

'needs', not 'need'.

I didn't correct your first post but bro, you really have issues with concord.

Nice meeting you.
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Beamborla(f): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
wow,,let me start with u. grin
What is that? what I do?
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by akinsadeez(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
SagePerv:

Nice meeting you.

the pleasure is mine. cool
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by sinaj(f): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
nah..u should know I was teasing that upcoming musician,I edited his post..anyway I have never seen u before,u look cool and dapper.
wz jux kiddin too.
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Beamborla:

What is that? what I do?
how is jos jare..is jos still cold as usual?
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
sinaj:
wz jux kiddin too.
why should u kid me ,gush am I a kid..?
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Beamborla(f): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
how is jos jare..is jos still cold as usual?
Nope! It's hot here as well, just not as hot as other places cause with or without fan, you are good to go. Plus, we still warm water to bath
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Beamborla:

Nope! It's hot here as well, just not as hot as other places cause with or without fan, you are good to go. Plus, we still warm water to bath
ok,,that's good..where did u snap @ dp?
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by xynerise: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
dechandel:
For real??
Whatever happened to our so called Police men did they even come around?
It happened like a movie. Lekki was a peaceful area until yesterday. I was so surprised the policemen didn't show up for about 30mins
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by KingTom(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
haba..is like u are in need of joystick..
A big thick long fat one grin grin
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Beamborla(f): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok,,that's good..where did u snap @ dp?
Jos... Why did you ask?
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by hensben(m): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
dechandel:
Chisos grin grin
our gateman no gree resign o angry
Pele o embarassed
sad angry angry angry
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by SergeantGbagaun: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
ireneony:
I want my man close to perfectundecided
if you don't concord, go twerk on a goose
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
KingTom:
A big thick long fat one grin grin
she is looking for se.u.n. Dick,,and then se.u.n banned her..they fall her ego..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vote This Beautiful Girl For Face Of Uniben 2015. / This Really Brought Tears In2 My Eyes. Pls Warn The Olojukokoro Girls / The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.