Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection (3435 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is the current situation on ground as I speak..most naija babes are looking for that guy who acts like those guys she sees in film amd movies,whereas they forget that those guys are all inside film..
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Airforce1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
typing...
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by ireneony(f): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
I want my man close to perfectundecided
if you don't concord, go twerk on a goose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Airforce1:
typing from my techno phone...
as u big reach u dey use techno
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by kendrick9(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
talk about stating the obvious
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
ireneony:
if you don't concord go twerk on a goose
it is f.u.cking not concord but concur...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by xynerise: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
May the souls of the departed in the Lekki bank robbery incident RIP

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by sinaj(f): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
as u big reach u dey use techno
i knw say u de use iphone 6 na...

xo make we troway our chinko fone for u...
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by sinaj(f): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
lmao! tell her itz perfection or 'close to been perfect'

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
And so? what next undecided ?
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
sinaj:
i knw say u de use iphone 6 na...

xo make we troway our chinko fone for u...
nah..u should know I was teasing that upcoming musician,I edited his post..anyway I have never seen u before,u look cool and dapper.
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
ireneony:
if you don't concord, go twerk on a goose

Damn. Your spellings sucks.
You badly need a tutor girl.
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by dechandel(f): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
xynerise:
May the souls of the departed in the Lekki bank robbery incident RIP
AMEN angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Beamborla(f): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
In a nut shell, the ones in films are perfect while the real ones are imperfect... Eeyah!
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by ireneony(f): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
who is this one
go and check for the meaning of con...... or else
go twerk on a donkey

sorry if ladies has frustrated you to this extendgrin that you have to come on here and cry out your sorrowundecided

guy go sleep
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by akinsadeez(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
sinaj:
lmao! tell her itz perfection or 'close to been perfect'

I am telling you it's '...being perfect', not '....been perfect' cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Beamborla:
In a nut shell, the ones in films are perfect while the real ones are imperfect... Eeyah!
in a bananna peeel,what am saying is that we guys are not really what they portray in films..eg Jim iyke is cool in movies but he is a serial insulter on ground.
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Mhizizzy(f): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nice
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by ireneony(f): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
SagePerv:

Damn. Your spellings sucks.
You badly need a tutor girl.
are you d one paying for my subscriptionundecided or is it because of you I joined nairalandundecided
may your manhood be long like an iroko tree and the cap be like of a cobra head...
say amen
amen!

Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by xynerise: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
dechandel:
AMEN angry angry angry
It happened in my area
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by stan241(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
This one has turned to English class

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:

Haba easy now. She badly need our support now that auto-correct gave up on her famous spellings. embarassed
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
ireneony:
who is this one
go and check for the meaning of con...... or else
go twerk on a donkey

sorry if ladies has frustrated you to this extendgrin that you have to come on here and cry out your sorrowundecided

guy go sleep
I have this feeling that u deliberately make grammer error ,just look at how u said extend instead of extent

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Nice
monosyllabic is disgusting
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by phlio(m): 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
they should make the imperfect man perfect
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by chimerase2: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
laff ma fuvking flat ukwu off gringrin
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Beamborla(f): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
in a bananna peeel,what am saying is that we guys are not really what they portray in films..eg Jim iyke is cool in movies but he is a serial insulter on ground.
Then it should be a challenge to you guys that you really can do better.
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
SagePerv:

Haba easy now. She badly need our support now that auto-correct gave up on her famous spellings. embarassed
she does it deliberately,,I am sure by 30%
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by ireneony(f): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
monosyllabic is disgusting
if she talk full na u go see wetin u wan take hammer...
guy wetin u want again, since romance section don turn to English class
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by sinaj(f): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
akinsadeez:

I am telling you it's '...being perfect', not '....been perfect' cheesy cheesy
lmao! grin
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
chimerase2:
laff ma fuvking flat ukwu off gringrin
guy dey get ukwu
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by chimerase2: 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
SagePerv:

gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? / Anambra University Students Found Dead After Having Sex Together!!! (photos) / Help /advice needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.