Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection (3454 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Beamborla:

Jos... Why did you ask?
I was asking because conversations move with questions and answers sessions??
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Beamborla(f): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I was asking because conversations move with questions and answers sessions??
Of'cos! And I answered your question and asked you another.
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by 2sa2: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
ireneony:
I want my man close to perfectundecided
if you don't concord, go twerk on a goose

Learn to take corrections and stop disgracing AAU
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by 2sa2: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
ireneony:
who is this one
go and check for the meaning of con...... or else
go twerk on a donkey

sorry if ladies has frustrated you to this extendgrin that you have to come on here and cry out your sorrowundecided

guy go sleep
I give up

Next

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Beamborla:

Of'cos! And I answered your question and asked you another.
am a bad guy sha,incase u never heard about me
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by KingTom(m): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
she is looking for se.u.n. Dick,,and then se.u.n banned her..they fall her ego..
Hin no try for am o grin
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Beamborla(f): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
am a bad guy sha,incase u never heard about me
If this was meant to scare me, trust me, I'm shivering already.
Bad guys don't announce themselves, they let their attitude speak for them. Most bad guys are smooth with ladies and ladies find them endearing... you, my dear, is not smooth with the ladies in any way.
I've seen your post before...
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by akinsadeez(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
2sa2:

I give up

Next

I'm also beginning to think that some of her mistakes might be deliberate just to elicit a reaction from people . Who wouldn't know the difference between 'extend' and 'extent'? Maybe she gets a kick out of having multiple mentions. undecided
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by akinsadeez(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Beamborla:

If this was meant to scare me, trust me, I'm shivering already.
Bad guys don't announce themselves, they let their attitude speak for them. Most bad guys are smooth with ladies and ladies find them endearing... you, my dear, is not smooth with the ladies in any way.
I've seen your post before...

hahahahaha. Lmao cheesy grin grin You are not nice!

You are very very pretty though. How come you are not being wooed in this season's wooing challenge?
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by 2sa2: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
akinsadeez:

I'm also beginning to think that some of her mistakes might be deliberate just to elicit a reaction from people . Who wouldn't know the difference between 'extend' and 'extent'? Maybe she gets a kick out of having multiple mentions. undecided
dead wrong, she doesn't know it, some people are like that, when the foundation is faulty this is usually the case, perhaps she attended a village primary or secondary school where they communicate in whatever language she speaks. It's not deliberate, she just struggles with English language. It's deliberate for monikers like BoiledCorn, not this irony.

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Beamborla(f): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
akinsadeez:

hahahahaha. Lmao cheesy grin grin You are not nice!

You are very very pretty though. How come you are not being wooed in this season's wooing challenge?
I only made him realize he is not bad (which should be a good thing save he thinks otherwise)

thanks for the compliment... if they are to woo all the pretty girls on NL, it won't be fun
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by SkinnyDude(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
ireneony:
what shall it profit me to wear 20k cloth just to impress a girl who wears 500naira bend-down-select.
you are looking for a close perfect when you are opposite of perfect.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by dechandel(f): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
xynerise:

It happened like a movie. Lekki was a peaceful area until yesterday. I was so surprised the policemen didn't show up for about 30mins
I have always known Lekki to be very peaceful. cry
Ohh well!! Were you in anyway close to the scene during the shoot out??
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by xynerise: 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
dechandel:

I have always known Lekki to be very peaceful. cry
Ohh well!! Were you in anyway close to the scene during the shoot out??
Not even close to Lekki. I was at Marina
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by butanep(m): 1:00am On Mar 14, 2015
ireneony:
See your spellings. You are not close to perfect but need a man close to perfect....

Kepp searching for the man close to perfect because you will see him in your imaginations...
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 14, 2015
ireneony:
lol,Na there rapture go meet u cheesy
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by butanep(m): 1:08am On Mar 14, 2015
ireneony:
who is this one
go and check for the meaning of con...... or else
go twerk on a donkey

sorry if ladies has frustrated you to this extendgrin that you have to come on here and cry out your sorrowundecided

guy go sleep
I see why you need a man close to perfect because of your imperfection.
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by butanep(m): 1:19am On Mar 14, 2015
ireneony:
if she talk full na u go see wetin u wan take hammer...
guy wetin u want again, since romance section don turn to English class
You suddenly changed from the normal incorrect English you were using to pigin. You would have started with this Pigin from the onset now...

I heard you attended AAU.... is that true?
Re: Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection by LewisO: 1:23am On Mar 14, 2015
sinaj:
lmao! tell her itz perfection or 'close to been perfect'
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad / School Girls Caught Pants Down Doing It In The Bush / Shocking!!reasons Women Are Comfortable Walking Without Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.