Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Watch Hot Talk With Jubilee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Hot Talk With Jubilee (426 Views)

My Kid Sister || Watch Hot 2017 Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movie / Need Someone To Talk With. Ladies Though. (pics Available) / Love Talk With MizMyColi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Hot Talk With Jubilee by cuteguy0367: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
I have an online talk show that has its audience send in questions and we answer them. We do Relationship tips, marriage tips and sex advice for the African audience we are trying to draw in.

This week we are doing a giveaway for a TOMS back pack worth $78. All you person need to do is subscribe to the youtube channel and then repost the picture on social media (Jubileegamaniel)

Post: It might be the L.A weather or the chai latte I’m having right now but I’m super excited to share this special side with you. #hottalkwithjubilee will definitely entertain you, with #AuntyOmorikpokpo here to spice things up. Don’t forget to #subscribe and leave your #comments.

We’re back! #hottalkwithjubilee is back and better! It will definitely be worth your 10 minutes. I feel strongly that you will be entertained and learn a thing or two. I’m that confident! Plus we have the best giveaway! you want to watch to know what it is. Don’t forget to #subscribe and leave your #comments

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EXy4AAenAe8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Turmoil / Love Games...... / How Many Ex's Makes A Hubby Or Wiffy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.