Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,466 members, 7,861,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? (4584 Views)

15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) / Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? / The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
Gflat:

Dude! Just take the SHUT to the UP angry

i wasn't insulting him just showing him what his statement means and that his statement hurts people due to generalization just like when a girl says "All men are Dogs"

I ask her do you know your dad is a man.
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
falconey:
no men we are cool.

I modified and added that statement because I want ladies to quote me.

THanks bro for understanding smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Gflat: 12:00am On Mar 15, 2015
pcguru1:

THanks bro for understanding smiley

Hey nigga! The topic... Remember? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 15, 2015
Gflat:

Hey nigga! The topic... Remember? undecided

as far am concerned there's nothing more to add you've already stood your ground which i think was a good move, so she will obviously move on to another side-dude to ask for cash, I know a girl like this she's has numerous boyfriends she asks for cash and they give her , but because that attitude is deep in her she asks me as if it's her money and i tell straight her na you dey work for my money.
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by naijaboiy: 12:08am On Mar 15, 2015
Gflat:

Just once embarassed and it didn't even last 40mins...worse of all, I didn't get the chance to pull everything off, it was above not under the cloth cry
No wonder you dey vex like this grin
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Rexhenrex(m): 12:08am On Mar 15, 2015
op u and i know say even if she spreadmat red carpet come even prostrate join,u for no give her nothing but sha she f'd up full time....waitin for nairaland babes to start bashing wen the finish with u eh ur name go change from gflat to f augmented dimnished7th
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 15, 2015
@ops, stop calling that girl ur girlfriend because u and I know that ur own babe can't be rude to u like these. She is a runs girl. lipsrsealed

* If u have the money give it to her and stop complaining.*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by naijaboiy: 12:27am On Mar 15, 2015
Rexhenrex:
op u and i know say even if she spreadmat red carpet come even prostrate join,u for no give her nothing but sha she f'd up full time....waitin for nairaland babes to start bashing wen the finish with u eh ur name go change from gflat to f augmented dimnished7th

gringrin
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Gflat: 12:32am On Mar 15, 2015
sameer1212:
@ops, stop calling that girl ur girlfriend because u and I know that ur own babe can't be rude to u like these. She is a runs girl. lipsrsealed

Errrmmmm, she aren't my gf....just a girl I furcked once undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Gflat: 12:33am On Mar 15, 2015
Rexhenrex:

No NL babe can bash me...they are furcking guilty angry
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Gflat: 12:36am On Mar 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

No wonder you dey vex like this grin

She just suffered the son of man that day...now she's asking for money like its her birth right cry
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 15, 2015
Gflat:

Errrmmmm, she aren't my gf....just a girl I furcked once undecided
Hahahahahaha I see now why she dey vex. Give her the money jhoo and stop complaining grin
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by queenyjewel(f): 12:41am On Mar 15, 2015
So a bae u ar actually sleeping with asks u 4 cash (though like u said in an impolite manner) and u decided to come to nairaland to make a topic out of it? Some guys on NL will not cease to amuse and amaze me, u said she's impolite bla bla bla........lookin at ur choice of vulgar words sir u really dnt deserve bein polite to. And like dey say, like minds attracts each other. If u and diz bae of urs dnt av anytin tin commmon den u probably wnt be sleeping wif her. So pls nxt time u dnt av sometin educative to add to nairaland, take ur hands of the create a new topic button.
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Rexhenrex(m): 12:43am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by gud4dbest(m): 1:10am On Mar 15, 2015
Dont generalise it...some dont use their head...
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by gud4dbest(m): 1:10am On Mar 15, 2015
Dont generalise it...some dont use their heads...
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Brugo(m): 1:20am On Mar 15, 2015
And she kept typing "Lolzzzzz" after all the insult.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Gflat: 6:51am On Mar 15, 2015
sameer1212:
Hahahahahaha I see now why she dey vex. Give her the money jhoo and stop complaining grin

Give her what money? So because you slept with a girl once means she's gat a passage to your life. That's not in the "player's guide" mister tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Gflat: 6:53am On Mar 15, 2015
queenyjewel:
So a bae u ar actually sleeping with asks u 4 cash (though like u said in an impolite manner) and u decided to come to nairaland to make a topic out of it? Some guys on NL will not cease to amuse and amaze me, u said she's impolite bla bla bla........lookin at ur choice of vulgar words sir u really dnt deserve bein polite to. And like dey say, like minds attracts each other. If u and diz bae of urs dnt av anytin tin commmon den u probably wnt be sleeping wif her. So pls nxt time u dnt av sometin educative to add to nairaland, take ur hands of the create a new topic button.

Na peeps like you I dey refer to...so once a guy furcks you, you think its now a mandate for him to supply your needs? Like sex is thw way to a man's life right??

BULLSHYTE!!!! angry
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Gflat: 6:55am On Mar 15, 2015
Brugo:
And she kept typing "Lolzzzzz" after all the insult.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

She knows what she didn't aren't right...so tje only message she could use to cover up her FK is "lolzz" undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Gflat: 6:56am On Mar 15, 2015
gud4dbest:
Dont generalise it...some dont use their head...

Some

Its "most" angry
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by queenyjewel(f): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2015
Gflat:

Na peeps like you I dey refer to...so once a guy furcks you, you think its now a mandate for him to supply your needs? Like sex is thw way to a man's life right??

BULLSHYTE!!!! angry
Like I said, ur choice of words will not allow anybody to be polite to you.....there are still some purpose driven, independent ladies out der......I mean ladies!!!!! Not cheap girls that will open deir legs for. boys dat use vulgar language like u.
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Gflat: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2015
queenyjewel:

Like I said, ur choice of words will not allow anybody to be polite to you.....there are still some purpose driven, independent ladies out der......I mean ladies!!!!! Not cheap girls that will open deir legs for. boys dat use vulgar language like u.

Hoe Kay....can you leave me alone now? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by gud4dbest(m): 8:24am On Mar 15, 2015
Gflat:

Some

Its "most" angry
were u talkin frm experience?av met(related) wit gud no of dem,only few acted crazy.
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by gud4dbest(m): 8:32am On Mar 15, 2015
queenyjewel:

queenyjewel:

queenyjewel:

Pls Milady,dont mind dis guy.Girls dat go arnd him are his like.Like begat like!
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Youngpo413: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2015
sameer1212:

If care is not taken,that "RUNS GIRL" is in a serious relationship with another guy which may even lead to marriage,guys don suffer.
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2015
Youngpo413:
If care is not taken,that "RUNS GIRL" is in a serious relationship with another guy which may even lead to marriage,guys don suffer.
I tell u my brother. Some women ehn? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=Gflat post=31626332]Come on! She thinks I am a
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=Gflat
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by apparentlylaw(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Fact she asked for money dosent make her a LovePeddler ! Dere iz a a polite way of declining some1's request ...a simple I don't ve wuld ve been ok ...rather than narrating pussy abii leg abii mofo
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by ivyT(f): 12:10am On Mar 17, 2015
falconey:
na wa for you o.... Let the babes come defend themselves na
Talk is cheap my dear undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? by ivyT(f): 12:11am On Mar 17, 2015
Gflat:

Like seriously! How much is 3k but she made it seem like its a must for me....shiiitt!!!!!!! I haven't even furcked that pussay enough angry

Oh pls! Stop d ranting
*rolls eyes*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Like This???(screenshot) / 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart / How Responsible Wives Should Dress In And Around The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.