Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

How To Express Your Love To A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Express Your Love To A Woman? (3156 Views)

Express Your Feelings. / 50 Ways To Express Your Love To Your Wife! / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Express Your Love To A Woman? by bumstuff(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2006
Men I think what you can is to:

1) Show her you care about her-this is the first thing to do because this will really make her fall for you more.

2) Never tell her the truth and never tell lies, be in the middle because girls don't like being told the truth and don't prefer lies either.

3) Buy things for her,ask her what she wants or love and get it for her

4) Always praise her even when shes wrong before you correct her in a very polite way so as not to hurt her because women count things so much.

5) Never count her negatives or her wrongs

6) Always take her out

7) Commit some part of your time to her like 40%

cool Always kiss her or pecks

9) Wen ever she wants you always be available or give her a geniune reason and don't let it be every time

10) Ladies loves romance so give it to her man

You can also study her very well to discover how to express your love to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Express Your Love To A Woman? by Damsal(f): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2006
bumstuff:

men i think what you can is to
1)show her you care about her-this is the first thing to do because this will really make her fall for you more.
2)never tell her the truth and never tell lies,be in the middle because girls don't like being told the truth and don't prefer lies either
3)buy things for her,ask her what she wants or love and get it for her
4)always praise her even when shes wrong before you correct her in a very polite way so as not to hurt her because women count things so much.
5)never count her negatives or her wrongs
6)always take her out
7)commit some part of your time to her like 40%
coolalways kiss her or pecks
9)when ever she wants you always be available or give her a geniune reason and don't let it be every time
10)ladies loves romance so give it to her man

you can also study her very well to descover how to express your love to her.

Sweet, guess your girlfriend must be really lucky. I don't really agree with number 2 because if someone else ends up telling me what they consider to be the truth, i'll be quite upset that ma boyfriend never made it known to me. Number seven is pretty good giving a girl her breathing space is highly recommended. Number eight cheesy i totally agree with you there's something really sweet about being kissed often especially in public, it kinda says that 'out of every girl that i could be with i choose u'.
Re: How To Express Your Love To A Woman? by bumstuff(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2006
actually i dont have a gfrnd now but men believe it or not ladies dont wanna be told the truth and least lies but jst be in the middle!! hard to find out kind of,

kissing your gurl in public is the nicest thing to do to ur gurl.it drives them crazy.note that !!!
Re: How To Express Your Love To A Woman? by iice(f): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2006
Not all ladies dont want to know the truth. I prefer it actually, it might be bitter to swallow but it does good to you.
Re: How To Express Your Love To A Woman? by iice(f): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2006
Hmmmm, other this way, many women may not want to know the truth or lies, but there are women out there who do want to hear the truth and not something in-between
Re: How To Express Your Love To A Woman? by bumstuff(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2006
Hmmm, nice one. Well I'll believe so! But frankly do you like being told the truth or the other side?
Re: How To Express Your Love To A Woman? by iice(f): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2006
Yeah i like hearing the truth. I detest lies, thats why i said, the truth might be a bitter pill to swallow, but i'd rather have it than sugar coated crap lol
Re: How To Express Your Love To A Woman? by bumstuff(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2006
well i guess your b/friend must be a priest or a pope or even jesus himself.if none of the above then tell me who is he?
Re: How To Express Your Love To A Woman? by iice(f): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2006
undecided undecided undecidedHe doesnt have to be saint to tell me as it is. Coz that has no relevance. If i ask to be told the truth no matter what, then whats wrong with that? As i said i detest lies, if he lies to me, then he better be ready for the consequence. And my whole point is? That not all women are the same. We react differently to similar or different situations.
Re: How To Express Your Love To A Woman? by PTBNaija(f): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2006
Love isn't always about the big things, it's about the little things too. And bumstuff is right when he said that's important to give your gf some of your time. Because that is probably the best way to show that you care. And just paying attention and caring about how her day went and stuff. And romantic dinners, or just taking a walk somewhere together is nice (sorry I may be confusing date ideas in here occasionally). But it's also a good idea to just do something for her that she would like, like she told you about how her house caught on fire, you should buy her a new one wink haha, I'm j/k. But yeah, it's just important to show her that you care by taking her out, spending time, and an important one is being affectionate. That is a very big one.

Oh yeah, and after you have won her heart, don't stop all the stuff that you did to win it just because you have her now. I mean, it would be nice if sometimes you still opened the car door for her, or would call her randomly just to tell her how you feel about her and things.
Re: How To Express Your Love To A Woman? by bumstuff(m): 2:20am On Oct 02, 2007
nice one ptbnaija.can you plz share your true personal experience with your b\f.we will like to hear
Re: How To Express Your Love To A Woman? by almondjoy(f): 3:14am On Oct 02, 2007
You have to find out from the individual lady. Different strokes for different folks. One size does not fit all media of expression. undecided Some like a lot of talking, some like gifts, some like money and so on and so forth.
Re: How To Express Your Love To A Woman? by MsHoneydro: 5:39am On Oct 02, 2007
Just say exactly what is on your mind. Its okay if you don't have the perfect words, all that matters is that you are honest. If so, your sincerity will translate perfectly.

(1) (Reply)

Cunnilingus And Religion / Why Do Men Get Custody Of The Children / She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.