Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women (112681 Views)

The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by MKO4ever(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2015
Iamsynord:
No 11 tho
Going straight to her vagina ..
is there a Shortcut to the vagina ??

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! good question

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by otiigba1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
creamylicious:
ur confidence wavers. I don't believe you
would you like to find out?.. perharps wink tongue
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by marymaria(f): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
would u go out with a broke guy
why not, as long as i like him and he has a future
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by gbaskiboy: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
soo we shall stop has slex basad mods i dot expct this thrad to last up 1secods
OMG! your grammar though
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by cokacoola(m): 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
gbaskiboy:
OMG! your grammar though
sad
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by HARDDON: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
quivah:

na wah o... can't a girl drop a comment on sexuality without you lots raising eyebrow? gotta be afraid cause people like you know how to deduce people's lifestyle from their posts..

ok..!

Out of the abundance.......the hand typeth
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by HARDDON: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
You guys are men, please or displease yourself to please us Biko. wink wink
Anyway, Read our body signs and meet up with its demands. Don't over do it either. wink

Please or displease ,,, as we have been doing with them airtime, calls , shopping spree, outings to name but a few .
So tey even in d secret place u guys still expect us to them it all? Common!

If all guys were like me, u gurls wud appreciate d worth of men n not go sending em on some whack spins
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
HARDDON:

Please or displease ,,, as we have been doing with them airtime, calls , shopping spree, outings to name but a few .
So tey even in d secret place u guys still expect us to them it all? Common!

If all guys were like me, u gurls wud appreciate d worth of men n not go sending em on some whack spins

Unfortunately not all guys are like you, although some may even be worst.Talking about the worth of men, it goes both ways.Men should also appreciate the worth of nice women too.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by HARDDON: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

Unfortunately not all guys are like you, although some may even be worst.Talking about the worth of men, it goes both ways.Men should also appreciate the worth of nice women too.

Nice women ma big balls! cheesy

How can u lie like a log of wood, with no reciprocative gestures, savour all pleasures, get it all out, n u push him away cos u'v spilled it? With lil regard as to wheda or not he Kul?
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
marymaria:

How yo go'n like him if u haven't met him

how go'n meet him id you don't...well...meet

most girls snub guys based on "appearance"

you know,stuff like cheap phone,no car etc
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 17, 2015
HARDDON:

Nice women ma big balls! cheesy

How can u lie like a log of wood, with no reciprocative gestures, savour all pleasures, get it all out, n u push him away cos u'v spilled it? With lil regard as to wheda or not he Kul?

Who lies like wood?
I sabi dance acrobatic oooooo.
grin grin
Besides how long does he intend I jump and Twerk on him like an antelope. cheesy cheesy
once I have spilled, he better spill else the kini go dry like dessert. sad
I will just put CI and set the yansh towards him to continue stretching like Injured lizard. grin grin

When finally he starts screaming, I start screaming my own as I watch that female pathologist brings out a heart to weigh. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Mhizizzy(f): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2015
I wuz here
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mhizizzy:
I wuz here

Congratulations...
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Mhizizzy(f): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
lolaxavier:

Congratulations...

Tnx undecided
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Tnx undecided

You are not welcome. cheesy
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by HARDDON: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
EggovinMma:

Who lies like wood?
I sabi dance acrobatic oooooo.
grin grin
Besides how long does he intend I jump and Twerk on him like an antelope. cheesy cheesy
once I have spilled, he better spill else the kini go dry like dessert. sad
I will just put CI and set the yansh towards him to continue stretching like Injured lizard. grin grin

When finally he starts screaming, I start screaming my own as I watch that female pathologist brings out a heart to weigh. cry cry

Oh whips! wor a woman! cheesy
All na wash sha. from ur first statement it was obvious u do lie-in-state when hawt action movie is on roll.
Jumb like an antelope ko, twerk like a catfish ni!

There lies more fun beyond ur spilling, meet a guy that can keep u going( keep u mmmmmm even after scratching n grabbing like a demon) n quadruple offloading wud be ur reward.

So u haven't ever tasted d pleasure of spilling twice? When some gurls go like 3-5 times? There after sleep like a baby n wake up eating ravenously?
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
HARDDON:

Oh whips! wor a woman! cheesy
All na wash sha. from ur first statement it was obvious u do lie-in-state when hawt action movie is on roll.
Jumb like an antelope ko, twerk like a catfish ni!

There lies more fun beyond ur spilling, meet a guy that can keep u going( keep u mmmmmm even after scratching n grabbing like a demon) n quadruple offloading wud be ur reward.

So u haven't ever tasted d pleasure of spilling twice? When some gurls go like 3-5 times? There after sleep like a baby n wake up eating ravenously?

Oh yes I have. cheesy grin
But then sometimes one just need a spill to relax.

Lmao at lie -in state. That happens when I am not in the mood tongue
Best to face the TV, with the ass right up his p . Make fake noises as I watch my TV. cheesy cheesy

As he groans, I meow, all na sexual noises .HOpe not to be caught still screaming not realising he has cum and out.That look though.... grin grin
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by HARDDON: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Oh yes I have. cheesy grin
But then sometimes one just need a spill to relax.

Lmao at lie -in state. That happens when I am not in the mood tongue
Best to face the TV, with the ass right up his p . Make fake noises as I watch my TV. cheesy cheesy

As he groans, I meow, all na sexual noises .HOpe not to be caught still screaming not realising he has cum and out.That look though.... grin grin

grin grin

one hellova woman! to get you grooving more than once, i think one has to tease your system with some extra special liquor, im i right? cheesy

face the tv with some huge JT inside you? haba, babes! that can only happen with a tiny winnie thingy, the type that swim instead of exacting, expanding and exploring.

and funny enough itz the guys with this type of underdeveloped weapon that go worrying gurls for action the more.

you sound like some set of shocked ..........thinking,,.........no she couldnt be...... angry
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Girls nko?...
I've been with a girl who becomes violent when ever she orgasms....I mean it was cool at first..hell it was sexxy....But then...she went out of her way once n started scratching my back..digging her fingernails in.and screaming..BLOOD!! like some crazy black widow....
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
marymaria:

That's hard to believe coming from a Nigerian lady
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by abbatoir(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2019
Hmmn

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.