Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women (112651 Views)

The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by r0cky(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na small thing.
There is ice block in the fridge.
No be to wrap am for handkerchief massage the kini? smiley
haha. U sure do know how to turn a man down. And turn him up again grin
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by zicoraads: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

awwwwmmm
Pele Dearie.

Please tell me that face is not what I'm thinking it is embarassedembarassed

cry
Thanks sweedie kiss

And it is what you are thinking grin embarassed

Happy Sunday cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

That dude is funny.

I'd use the word weird instead.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by splashbaby(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
lolaxavier:

Abeg, no bring ur radicalism or fanatism com dis place joooor. Wetin u dey do here. Thread no good for Sunday and u don click 'view topic' like 10 times. Abeg go another car park jare...
Why are you harassing me... If I start with you na 4 Talk Africa you go find yourself
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by iamord(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na small thing.
There is ice block in the fridge.
No be to wrap am for handkerchief massage the kini? smiley
lol I give up! Your faith has made u whole grin

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by splashbaby(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Nice one
You are involving yourself in a battle you don't know the Genesis.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Originalsly: 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
quivah:
wow true that! all are simply irritating.. but I really hate no2

no 8 is just.... gosh! especially biting the tips hard (like clamping the teeth on the tips damn)

hmmm..... in d future make sure your guy is well fed before the session....or maybe you were stingy with the meat in d food...maybe.... just saying..trying to help!!
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by quivah(f): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
Originalsly:
hmmm..... in d future make sure your guy is well fed before the session....or maybe you were stingy with the meat in d food...maybe.... just saying..trying to help!!
lol that's funny sir... you mean hunger makes a man do that? that's silly cheesy cheesy

but I will try to remember your advise if needed.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by greggng: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
SORRY OP THE TOPIC SHOULD BE "MISTAKE APC MEN DO ON BED THAT IRRITATES THEIR WOMEN".

THE PDP MEN KNOW HOW TO PERFECTLY SATISFY THEIR WOMEN.

VOTE GEJ FOR SATISFACTION

The same way gej is satisfying pej yet they don't ve kids of their own. They resort to adoption. That's why we need change. So that when we heat the sperm it will heat the target
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
splashbaby:
You are involving yourself in a battle you don't know the Genesis.

Huh undecided
Not involved in any battle hun wt u on about?
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by kandiikane(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
You should try ghanian men.......
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
kandiikane:
You should try ghanian men.......

Same rule applies
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by vjsmiles: 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by kandiikane(m): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Same rule applies

Nope, many if not majority are very good lovers

....so I've heard
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by splashbaby(m): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Huh undecided
Not involved in any battle hun wt u on about?
Wetin you dey talk... Me no understand your kind of English?
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
splashbaby:
Wetin you dey talk... Me no understand your kind of English?

Lol never mind smiley
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
kandiikane:

Nope, many if not majority are very good lovers

....so I've heard

They are more open minded i guess.. Cuz i saw a Ghanian mivie n was shocked
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by splashbaby(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Lol never mind smiley
grin
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by tmlewin13(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
nortcentrallord:
This should be coming from the ladies except if what am thinking is true.

All I see is what men are doing or not doing undecided. Is it always about the men? Are guys mechanics to fix everything? Haba, we won't die young because we want to please jor.
chai!!! Lwk person here mehhh
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by SwingzProsper(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy

Guys take NOTE o.
NO SMELLING MOUTH PLEASE ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
pre Intimacy is Lovely!

As for No 7, it's better to just use your teeth and scratch his diickkk sad angry
u wan cut pesin joystick? Lol

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by naira0(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
lolaxavier:
This list is a summary of the annoying habits and acts most guys display in the sheets.See the list of mistakes that might irritate your woman and turn her off.

1. Insufficient pre-intimacy.

2. Being Silent and Emotionless.

3. Assuming She’s Satisfied.

4. Not Lasting Long Enough.

5. Body odour.

6. Bad breath.

7. Forcing her head with your hand during Bj sessions.

8. Forcefully pulling on her nipples.

9. Cleaning your semen with the sheets.

10. Dropping the condom on the floor.

11. Going straight to her vagina immediately.

Guys, the general rule is simply to be courteous and respectful to your woman

Lwkmd @Bj session.
Do u mean Blowisky? grin
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gosh
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by donhils: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
lolaxavier:
This list is a summary of the annoying habits and acts most guys display in the sheets.See the list of mistakes that might irritate your woman and turn her off.

5. Body odour.

6. Bad breath.

How did you know? A guy talking about how ladies feel during sex.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by jericco1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
quivah:

would that be bad?
we are not in the graveyard.. a little 'ohs awws hmms yess,little talks, gists' etc will do ... not just go off completely!
Woah complete hardcore.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by timsbee(f): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamord:
some ladies might like sex extreme. But u cool with the odour?

I point it clearly in my comment dat we dont do all dos stuffs,

the odour aspect is one of our donts.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by timsbee(f): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamord:
some ladies might like sex extreme. But u cool with the odour?

I pointed it clearly in my comment dat we dont do all dos stuffs,

the odour aspect is one of our donts.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Night crawlers got boyfriends nana.What do dey need orgasm for? They want money and not orgasm.
lolz if it's really true then i tink say dia neva meet.wen dia meet real guys no be person person go bring her to orgasm.it's depends on how you handle it sha.deep thrust with speed and being constant,will surely get her there whether u wnt it or not.am saying frm experince.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Ilekeh(f): 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
lolaxavier:

5. Body odour.

6. Bad breath.

lmaoooo @ #7 grin grin grin

@ #1-4 and 11.......*sigh*
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Originalsly: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
quivah:

lol that's funny sir... you mean hunger makes a man do that?
Lol... may sound funny....but men do a lot of stuff because of hunger..and then again.... maybe he got carried away after having all that clean boneless good stuff dangling over his face!.....just saying!
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by K9blunt(f): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Yep, it remain 2 practise it. Hope u re available 4 d biology practice? grin
who would practice it?
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by K9blunt(f): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
hope4nigeria:
learn waiting, after the girl don chop the guy money too much! You no wn make he rush her, if guy make mistake,make the girl corect am now, .
bros na Una guys teach us make we shine eyes wella
monkey see monkey do. grin
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by amadu777: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.