Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women (112526 Views)

The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Abdulleeh: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
fairygeh:
angry

Please where is your house?

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Y do u want the girl to faint ..

Till her legs shakes n turns to jelly u mean wink
chai
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by 1freshdude: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Sounds like I misunderstood our convo all along. Lol.I really don't understand all we have been saying.Still trying to get a clear picture.

Are you SURE?? Oya no wahala, Wedone! cool
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamord:
damn shawty! U a killer. I will use my teeth chop of Ur clit and tell u just kidding grin

Lmao.After trying to bite a guy off, I must be stupid to let you go down there. grin I hate karma. cheesy
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Uteghe(m): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

I AM NOT A VIRGIN
NOW GET OUT! angry
Why ain't you a virgin? It means you commit fornication.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Uteghe:

Why ain't you a virgin? It means you commit fornication.

Another very silly post. grin grin
OK.I AM A NON VIRGIN THAT DID NT COMMIT FORNICATION TO BE COME A NON VIRGIN.

I BROKE MY VIRGINITY WITH A STICK OF BOILED CORN. grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao. Truth there.
Although I love a defined relationship. No formings, both knows exactly what they wwant.Both in as much as it may sound morally bad, relationship is actually a game of "let's scratch our backs".
truly na una wey get innocent face bad pass.why don't I run into straight forward girls like you
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
1freshdude:

Are you SURE?? Oya no wahala, Wedone! cool

My brain is too slow to easily understand concealed message. Sorry but that's the truth cheesy
Hence my flaw, being realistic and direct to the point with plain languages.Be explicit! Make me understand. wink
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by iamord(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao.After trying to bite a guy off, I must be stupid to let you go down there. grin I hate karma. cheesy
lol. Your karma has been predestined grin.. Where the 4k will u run to. Me that would have thrown the key out of the window.. U must chop Ur own. grin get ready to experience female circumcision grin

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by deevatee(f): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
SORRY OP THE TOPIC SHOULD BE "MISTAKE APC MEN DO ON BED THAT IRRITATES THEIR WOMEN".

THE PDP MEN KNOW HOW TO PERFECTLY SATISFY THEIR WOMEN.

VOTE GEJ FOR SATISFACTION

hahahahahhahahaha.nutty u!
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Another very silly post. grin grin
OK.I AM A NON VIRGIN THAT DID NT COMMIT FORNICATION TO BE COME A NON VIRGIN.

I BROKE MY VIRGINITY WITH A STICK OF BOILED CORN. grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Very funny of you... I hope some grains didn't drop inside...

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Am waiting for Those brain dead peeps who will Say its Gej's fault.."Vote for change"....M*th*rf*ck*rs
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Mrcapability7: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
1freshdude:

Quit been a hypocrite, let people learn from the real guys sharing their experinces. You are probably guilty of the stuffs listed by the OP, so why not keep shut and learn. Hypocrisy is the bane of our societal problems in nigeria. Visit a foreign forum and you be surprised how much you will learn from adult talks like this, and the beauty is, they stick to the subject.
which foreign form
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by otiigba1(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
well.. i aint no nigerian man wink
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by 1freshdude: 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mrcapability7:
which foreign form
You have to specify which form you want, they have different prices.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Mrcapability7: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
1freshdude:

You have to specify which form you want, they have different prices.
tell me
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by 1freshdude: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brain is too slow to easily understand concealed message. Sorry but that's the truth cheesy
Hence my flaw, being realistic and direct to the point with plain languages.Be explicit! Make me understand. wink
I tot we agreed with the op not to go straight to the point?
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Mrcapability7: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao.Women needs to be satisfied first. tongue
Hold it in till you get her to come tongue
Then you can come cheesy
Dont be selfish. tongue
Except you are the type that can easily come up again after eruption.

No be the one wey after eruption, you will need to start "working" on the thing to revive it to a action. sad angryIT'S NOT FAIR cry cry cry cry

I will bite him there. tongue
jesus

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by otiigba1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
why generalise have you tried every nigerian man?
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Brethrencool(m): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
GOOD NEWS TO MTN USERS.
MTN
1000MB@1200
2000MB@2400
3000MB@3500
4000MB@4500
CALL OR WHATSAPP 08164487425
payment:cash,airtime transfer,bank deposit and recharge cards
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Frankiss44(m): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
creamylicious:
biting d tips nka? I know of a babe that loves it ooooooo

You know of a babe abi na wetin you dey enjoy.... Naija babes and forming...
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by otiigba1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
creamylicious:
is not you? is it? tongue and how diid you know she loves it?
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamord:
lol. Your karma has been predestined grin.. Where the 4k will u run to. Me that would have thrown the key out of the window.. U must chop Ur own. grin get ready to experience female circumcision grin

I go beg you. cheesy
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by yeancol11(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
angry
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
lolaxavier:

Very funny of you... I hope some grains didn't drop inside...

That dude is funny.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
1freshdude:

I tot we agreed with the op not to go straight to the point?

That's a GOOD ONE, cheesy
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Expsbterror(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

awwwwmmm
Pele Dearie.

Please tell me that face is not what I'm thinking it is embarassedembarassed

cry

Awwww. This isn't sounding cool
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by iamord(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

I go beg you. cheesy
well good thing is that I got a soft spot. I will forgive u IF u can heal the wound u created. And restore the dick back to its factory settings. grin
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by gemini35(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy

Guys take NOTE o.
NO SMELLING MOUTH PLEASE ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
pre Intimacy is Lovely!

As for No 7, it's better to just use your teeth and scratch his diickkk sad angry
. Hehe eggovinmama you be expert,that one dey shock eeh,just rememberd jessica ,
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by 1freshdude: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

That's a GOOD ONE, cheesy
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamord:
well good thing is that I got a soft spot. I will forgive u IF u can heal the wound u created. And restore the dick back to its factory settings. grin

Na small thing.
There is ice block in the fridge.
No be to wrap am for handkerchief massage the kini? smiley
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by gemini35(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
creamylicious:
. Baby that one dey shock me dey take me to paradise abeg pm me abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.