Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student (50960 Views)

Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) / Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by MRLINGTON(m): 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Okay he's based in Manchester..studying abi..Hes papa is in Abujachester Ranting...y z he not schooling in Nigeria sef shocked y z he not always online Ranting nd fighting??

He's not even a Nairalander
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by DesChyko: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
2Brains1:

Evidence to who? You?..

Let me type it...

Type what? Give me a link to a trusted national daily where a PDP topshot of spokesman made this claim.
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by experimentist: 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Setaje:

Hahahhahahaha. That picture is for people like u. Wetin u find go my profile....... Hahahahahahahhahahaha. "evil laugh". Ama visit u 3 a.m tonight. angry
Please forgive me.. I no go try am again..
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Y he dey force the pacs naa

I hot pass this guy joor ladies u need to c me

I have 6pacs with a broad shoulder
Big chest
They ar all imaginary sha
like they say dreams works

Owns a mansion in maithama and asokoro drives a rang rover and a private jet.

Ladies think again
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by M4gunners: 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
experimentist:
Mugu, Buhari is no a woman..
Bro read my comment again very well and tell me who is Mumu b/w both of us!
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by 2Brains1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
ProfLogan:

Is okupe the president of Nigeria?? Pls try to get sense before typing rubbish again

Oww ordinary man like Okupe son dey UK n a man that is receiving 2.3 million a month daughter is in UK and u re busy killing urself

Bros u can die oh.. Buhari no send u
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
driand:
I see u r a chronic masturbator, go get a life and find urself a boyfriend,

Lol.Why the thing concern you like this? undecided
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
kodded:

one of them went to unical @THE GIRL THAT GOT MARRIED EARLY LAST YEAR
. that girl us one of his adopted children his biological daughter is not anywhere close to Nigeria.
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
kodded:

one of them went to unical @THE GIRL THAT GOT MARRIED EARLY LAST YEAR
. that girl is one of his adopted children his biological daughter is not anywhere close to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
fairygeh:
Omgggggggggggggggg.wooooooow.yippieeeeeeee, see fine boy shocked,i am weak,i need his kiss to revive me biko.
Huh @ no cost?
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Setaje(f): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
experimentist:

cheesy
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by DesChyko: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Faddd:
The bastard incites violence with his unguarded words here for the poor masses while he keeps his son abroad. Diariz God!

Is there any Nigerian politician whose kid is in danger?
I don't pity the radical masses jare. Let them cause their injury if they will
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by shamecurls(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Does his son have indomie in his skull too?

Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
DesChyko:

Let's assume he does. He was sired and bred by the same man you insult. And that man is a celebrity; People talk about him. You just did. His son is a celebrity. Someone fished out his picture and now, Nairalanders are commenting on it.

Now, look at your own life. Who knows your father? Who is talking about your father? Who will have time to fish out your picture?
One thing in life in Haters must Hate. But the wiser ones in life would move in line with theiir social status, not far ahead of it, to avoid embarrassment.
please shut up joor! Doyin Okupe called himself a bastard,i didn't. Just because my father is not benefiting from Jonathan's corrupt government doesn't mean he hasn't achieved anything in life.

4 Likes

Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by marymaria(f): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
he's hot
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by DesChyko: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
experimentist:

You see that thing? sad
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by experimentist: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Setaje:

cheesy
But on a gud day I won't mind meeting u o.. U r still cute like dat wink

1 Like

Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by 2Brains1(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
DesChyko:

Type what? Give me a link to a trusted national daily where a PDP topshot of spokesman made this claim.

U cluelessness is in high places

Am still typing the link..... grin grin
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by mayanchi700(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Make una just leave me.. e go still get pot belle like him papa

berem:
Unfortunately,he has a self acclaimed bastard as a father.
O ma se o!

He's cute anyway!
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by DesChyko: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
berem:
please shut up joor! Doyin Okupe called himself a bastard,i didn't. Just because my father is not benefiting from Jonathan's corrupt government doesn't mean he hasn't achieved anything in life.

Has he? I don't know. I don't know him. You're just saying it.
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by experimentist: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
DesChyko:

You see that thing? sad
I saw and conquer
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by driand(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lol.Why the thing concern you like this? undecided
I just see am and I wonder
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by lastpage: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
lilbazy:
Goodluck will win LOOSE ....and nigeria will not divide!

There is a big difference between who God has destined to rule and who is a retired general!
David was destined to rule! Saul was a general!

Please... what is the matter with Nigerians like YOU and IGNORANCE laced with RELIGION!

Where did God tell you he "ordained" Jonathan?
David was "selected" by God.... he did not undergo any INEC shyte! grin
David was also a "General" and he led the Israelites to defeat the Philistines and their "general" by name Goliath!

Gosh, you people should be discussing "issues" like Power, Exchange Rate, Roads, Health, Education, Jobs, e.t.c instead of injecting "god" into an obvious discuss........... that Jonathan has failed this nation and he will be cut loose. wink

Okay, if you still want to pray foolish, let me remind you that:
Saul was "chosen" by God.... He ruled and like Jonathan, when he turned against God, God DUMPED him.... just like Nigerians are DUMPING Jonathan in 2015!

Need anymore?

Lastpage!

BTW: I hope that boy did not inherit the kind of "Indomie brain" his father is gifted with? shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
driand:
I just see am and I wonder

What's the essence of putting up your phone number on your sig? I dey wonder too?
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by yollychika(f): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
See packs... shocked hawwwwt!!! shocked
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by DesChyko: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
2Brains1:

U cluelessness is in high places

Am still typing the link..... grin grin

As usual.. Typical APC propagandist. Information with no evidence.
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by driand(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

What's the essence of putting up your phone number on your sig? I dey wonder too?
to probably get a whatsapp txt from u. u'll fare better chatting with me instead of mas.........ng.
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by sammieblaize: 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
driand:
using tax payers money to format style in UK, judgment day is at hand.
lmfao abi and he was the 1 shouting that GMB's daughter schools in the UK
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Sigo86(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dcaliphate:
as i no be gay, i gat nothing to say, make i book space jare...FPT (front page things) :-)

Pele, Oniranu! grin grin
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by chat2deen(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
So he is the son of that "b****rd"? Make una no misquote me jare cos hin papa said if APC survived one year he is to b called a ba****d.
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by kalohkaloh: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yet Okupe defends and praises the almajiri schools and the 12 new glorified secondary schools called universities introduced by the FGN as wonderful initiatives but his son is schooling in London! A simple way of passing a vote of no confidence in our education system! Allah dey!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.