Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student (50962 Views)

Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) / Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by jemype(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
You of a person sef! Tell me pls, he did u derive joy in using such abusive words on ur elders? There are million(s) other polite ways u can express ur dissatisfaction. Why are we trading our moral, how will u feel if u hear someone call one of ur own a bastard?....sorry for quoting u but I really needs to say this, happy Sunday to u

Wanted to say the same tin but jus rememberd he said people should call him a bastard if apc doesnt split in 3 wks dat it was formed. He caused it
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by plendil: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
DesChyko:

Let's assume he does. He was sired and bred by the same man you insult. And that man is a celebrity; People talk about him. You just did. His son is a celebrity. Someone fished out his picture and now, Nairalanders are commenting on it.

Now, look at your own life. Who knows your father? Who is talking about your father? Who will have time to fish out your picture?
One thing in life in Haters must Hate. But the wiser ones in life would move in line with theiir social status, not far ahead of it, to avoid embarrassment.

Save the sanctimonious crap. She was only repeating the words he used himself
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by hope4nigeria(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
berem:
Unfortunately,he has a self acclaimed bastard as a father.
O ma se o!

He's cute anyway!
I fink he has amala store in his brain,not indomine like his father. Baaastard gene.
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by elijah24(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
*Buhari's Child Zara Is Paying
Over £40,000/ # 12million
Naira as School Fees
Developing Her Future and
Career.
*Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved To London For
Studies and Residence while
Developing Their Career and
living In Affluence.....
*Atiku Abubakar's Children Are
Abroad Schooling.... *Tinubu's Children Are
Abroad Schooling and Living
in Affluence,
They Are All Developing and
Investing In their Children To
Continue To Rule Us After They Are Gone.....
You are there As A Jobless
Graduate Wearing APC and
PDP Customized Vest and
Polo, Chanting "Change"
Holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas Chanting
"Transformation" Killing
Yourself, Fomenting Trouble
and Constituting Nuisance to
the Society because of
Peanuts that can't make you a better person......
Even If You Have No Paying
Jobs, Why Not Do Apprentice
Or learn a Skill that will make
You more Productive today
in the Society. Why Not Do Volunteering Jobs Instead Of
Looking For Big Pay Jobs!!!!
Stop Being A Disgrace To
Your Discipline, Stop
Wearing APC Vest and
Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because That is the Wish of
Politicians For You...
They Know If You have a
Good Job, They Can't Use
You As A Thug /
Propagandist. If Buhari will Not Bring All His
Ten Children To the Street
For Campaign and Jonathan
Will not Bring his Children
and Blood Brothers To The
Street For Campaign, Then You are a Disgrace To Your
Family If You Don't Stop
Masquerading Yourself As
PDP and APC Agents,
Because Up Till Now, I have
Never Seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On
The Street Wearing APC Vest
and Holding Brooms, Neither
Have I seen Jonathan's
Children Carrying The PDP
Umbrella Even On Social Media Let Alone In the
Street....
A Word Is Enough For The
Wise.....

1 Like

Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by KINGSNEEZE(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
Were you in a prison when he said openly that they should call him bast.ard if APC formation last for more than a year?[/quote]. I know now prison, do u know of any?
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by KINGSNEEZE(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Did u jus call me a gay up there or is it a mistake? Don't let me catch ur galfrd cus when I'm done with her she won't be able to use her legs .....d fact he said u should call him a bastard doesn't men u should tro away ur respects for ur elders.... Pls next time don't call me names , u can call me a child I don't have issues with that.after all I was just talking to a sister I don't know how it becomes ur business Thanks
4bobo:
Gay children everywhere....

Were you in a prison when he said openly that they should call him bast.ard if APC formation last for more than a year?
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by olaolulazio(m): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Has he lost his shirt?
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
Did u jus call me a gay up there or is it a mistake? Don't let me catch ur galfrd cus when I'm done with her she won't be able to use her legs .....d fact he said u should call him a bastard doesn't men u should tro away ur respects for ur elders.... Pls next time don't call me names , u can call me a child I don't have issues with that.after all I was just talking to a sister I don't know how it becomes ur business Thanks

referring to @topic.
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by saintemma2(m): 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
2Brains1:
When Buhari's daughter was discovered to be schooling in the UK, the PDP did as if all their children are in Nigeria schooling. Saying why should the Generals daughter be schooling in the UK

Now the photos of the PDP members children are surfacing... more truth coming out

Sai Buhari
that was because buhari said hr borrowed money for his presidential form. but can afford his daughter schooling in UK
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by KINGSNEEZE(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Coool
4bobo:

referring to @topic.
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by babadee1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
kodded:

one of them went to unical @THE GIRL THAT GOT MARRIED EARLY LAST YEAR

She's not his real daughter. His biological children are all currently living abroad.
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by ibietela2(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
You of a person sef! Tell me pls, he did u derive joy in using such abusive words on ur elders? There are million(s) other polite ways u can express ur dissatisfaction. Why are we trading our moral, how will u feel if u hear someone call one of ur own a bastard?....sorry for quoting u but I really needs to say this, happy Sunday to u

The pumped tube of a lady called berem will not listen to you.
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
ibietela2:

The pumped tube of a lady called berem will not listen to you.
this is the third time you are mentioning my name today with insults. Be very careful kingsley. Be careful!

2 Likes

Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by mamajohn(f): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
lilbazy:
Goodluck will win and nigeria will not divide! There is a big difference between who God has destined to rule and who is a retired general! David was destined to rule! Saul was a general!
he will win and rule over your conquered destiny, foool!
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by dannewlife(m): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fine boy.! Did you get his permission before using these pictures ?
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by ibietela2(m): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
berem:
this is the third time you are mentioning my name today with insults. Be very careful kingsley. Be careful!

Third time today?
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by rebranded(m): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
i thot okupe said he had all girls
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by gragraboy: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
sanc2s:
President Jonatha's children all school in Nigeria. Thatts leading by example. Buhari said he's poor yet training d daughter abroad. Who's fooling who?
As a former Head of state and a retired General in the army do you know how much his pension is?....he can very much afford to send his children there, and probably because that is where he is investing his money, you can't see him living a flamboyant lifestyle.
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by sethken: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by henrysam(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
So na. Dix guy father dey talk anyhw? Eya!!
Your own dad that is not talking anyhow. Who sabi am
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Livinusc(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
no be Bode George son be dis
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by 400billionman: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
2Brains1:
When Buhari's daughter was discovered to be schooling in the UK, the PDP did as if all their children are in Nigeria schooling. Saying why should the Generals daughter be schooling in the UK

Now the photos of the PDP members children are surfacing... more truth coming out

Sai Buhari

Jonathan's children school in Nigeria. That's who you should compare Buhari children with.

We don't know doyin okupe as a Nigerian leader whose example we should follow..
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Moheat(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
berem:
O ma se o!

He's cute anyway!

This is coming from a would-be or mother! what is this world becoming?
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by martineverest(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
What has yoruba got to do with d post...with ur gayish face like wetin i no know
searider:
He is cute but has stretch marks on his right arm. Yoruba heritage(stretch Marks)
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by bashgama(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
contactmorak:
Here is Bolu Okupe, one of the sons of the very loquacious presidential aide, Dr. Doyin Okupe. Bolu is studying in Manchester UK. All these poiliticians hiding their children away abroad, we see you. More photos »

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/photos-meet-doyin-okupes-hot-son.html
This is the type of leaders we have in nija were there children are studying abroad, we the masses are fighting on what to eat
Oh God have mercy on Us
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by ExInferis(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nice looking kid. Shame his dad is the basta.rd.
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by itoldu: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
lilbazy:
Goodluck will win and nigeria will not divide! There is a big difference between who God has destined to rule and who is a retired general! David was destined to rule! Saul was a general!

[size=16pt] Some CHRISTIANS do amaze me. Why compare Jonathan with David? That means I'm permitted to compare Buhari with Moses[/size] (who was eighty years old when he went to pharaoh in order to lead the Israelites out of Egypt)

[size=24pt] It is only safe to say: May your means of transportation [/size] (be it slippers, shoes,okada,car) [size=24pt] speak the word of the LORD into your heart today as the donkey did Saul on his way to Damascus [/size]
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Faraidi(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
berem:
O ma se o!

He's cute anyway!
I think you and your family are the bastard here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.